Mossback Mulies Gone Wild 2

Founder

Founder Since 1999
I just received these videos a week or so ago and quickly popped it into the DVD player. I liked this video for the most part. I enjoy seeing all the big deer that the Mossback crew finds each year. Doyle covers a lot of ground in Utah and films some huge deer.

There are lots of good bucks taken on film in Nevada and Oregon, but the best deer are from Utah. The story about Richard Ghirardelli and him taking the 36" 224 buck is awesome. A custom scope was built so that his buddy could help him aim the gun, as he is handicap.

As with many of Doyle's videos, the guy who bought the Utah Gov. tag is featured. What a buck he took----37" 12x9 that grosses 244!

I will have to be honest and say they I did get a little bored in places. I think because they are guided hunts and I don't go on guided hunts, can't afford them, so I loose some interest.
I think the reason many of us like to watch hunting videos is because it motivates us for our own hunts. If you're not a guy who goes on guided hunts, then watching other people on guided hunts just doesn't apeal as much.

Overall, it's a good video with, as always from Mossback, some really big bucks taken.

What do you guys think??

muliesgonewild2.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I just watched this video yesterday. I did enjoy the story about Richard Ghirardelli. I could watch those kind of hunts all day long. Seeing Mossback packing the young man off the Mt. was great. Then here comes Doc. He takes a huge deer, but I'm yet to figure out what is the point of waiting for a phone call, flying in and popping a deer on the winter range. I always hate to see monster bucks go out this way. I'll get over it...It's "money on the ground, right?"
I liked the Houston's archery bucks and all the great scenery shots of Southern UT. It gives me the bug to get out and start looking.
A final thought...I know advertisements help pay the bills, but this video is overloaded with to many sales adds. IMO!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom