Most Hated Celebs?

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
Which hollywood Celebs do you dislike the most?
The list could be huge!
Howabout Sean Penn,Susan Sarandon,Rosie...........

how about Michael Moore.. I dont know if he's considerd a celeb... but I still cant stand him!

Rosie O'donnell, Jane Fonda, Hillary Clinton, and the Ditsy Clits. One's that I admire, Charlton Heston, Clint Eastwood, Tom Selleck and Karl Malone. NO, I'm not form Utard.

DIXIE CHICKS HANDS DOWN AND I AM A UTARD!!!

I SEEN TOBY KIETH WEARING A SHIRT THE OTHER DAY THAT HAD BIG LETTERS FUDC!!!

I STILL CAN'T FIGURE WHAT IT STANDS FOR???HE,HE!!!

DITTO TO YollaBolly!!!

KARL HAD A NICE DEAL FOR YOUTH HUNTERS A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO,TOO BAD THERE ARE SO MANY THIEFS IN THIS WORLD AND HE HAD TO STOP OFFERING THE PROGRAM!!!

I WISH I HAD A LITTLE OF HIS MONEY,I SURE AS HELL WOULDN'T BE PLAYING BALL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING ROSIE O'DONNELL MIGHT BE # 2 UNDER THE LOWLIFE CHICKS!!!

Glen Close,

Mouth piece for the I don't know anything about farming pesticides but I will speak authoritativley against their use.

"They're just actors, they don't know what the hell they're talking about".

BeanMan

Dixie "spittails"
Sean Penn
Susan Sarandon
"Mr." Susan Sarandon
Rosie "Rollie Pollie"
Michael Moore
Jane Fonda
Hillary "Dilly" Clinton
Diane Feinstein
Martin Sheen
Rob Reiner
and the list will keep growing....................

GEORGE COONEY! Good action actor,his is as anti gun as they get!
(and all of the above)!

Rosie
Smellin' DeGenerate (why do they keep giving her a show?)
Sean Penn
Axle Rose (had a personal run-in with the bastard)
Phil Collins
Hillary
Melissa Ethridge
Paris Hilton
Billy Bob Thorton
Cher
Jesse Jackson
Al Sharpton
Ted, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, or not, Kennedy
Michael Jackson
Snoop Dogg
Richard, I've got a gerbil stuck in my hoo haa, Gere
Courtney, I'm an old drugged out ho, Love
Anyone on Friends
I had better stop now.
Eric

You guys are soooooo right!
I just have to add a special one.....
America's Sweetheart!...That SKANK Katie Couric! She cant even say the word conservative without twisting her face into a knot!

It's amazing how many of these actors made their millions shooting people with guns in their movies!!!!HYPOCRITES!. The one saving grace is they are only actors......

Michael Moore hands down. I actually watched Bowling for Columbine to see what the hype was about and nearly threw up. I would love to meet his fat a$$ in a dark alley. He He...........

Michael Jackson what a little homo.
He really needs prison were he can get a taste of his own medicine.
Karl Malone (he is a back stabbing phony POS.)
Justin Timberlake

What ever happened to Karl Malone and hunting? Last I heard he was really involved but these posts tell me he did something really bad. I'm not doubting anyone here, I just want to know what this guy did. I never really liked him anyway.

How about a few more losers

1. Barbara Striesand
2. Alec Baldwin
3. Sean Penn
4. Susan Surandon and her loser husband Tim Robins
5. Pam Anderson
6. Martin Sheen
7. Mike Farrell from MASH
8. Billy Bob Thorton
9. Rossie O'Donnell
10. Phil Donahue

like cedric the entertainer said in "barbershop" @%#$ all them jackson's, michael, tito, jesse, action..........hollywood is bent on rewriting history and got a lot of it done while clinton was in office. now they have a hard hitter who won't back down in the whitehouse and they just don't understand it.

Jane Fonda, I feel bad for her dad!

Jenean Garopalo, I don't know how to spell name, but I know I can't stand her!

Polarbear- what happened with Axle Rose??? This ought to be good!

Jane Fonda.

Rosie O'Donald

Jane Fonda

Martin Sheen

Jane Fonda

Robert Redford

Jane Fonda I hope I outlive this traitor b###h so I can urinate on her grave along with a few other vets who have sworn to do so.

RELH

Marv Levy who used to coach the Bills is a huge anti.

I had to throw his name into the mix

Drum

Sneakattack
To make a long story shorter, Guns and Roses was the opening act for Iron Maiden back in 1988. I was is an Iron Maiden cover band (Copper Maiden). We were invited to hang out backstage with the band after the show. I was just standing around yacking it up with Dave and Steve (from Maiden) when A-hole Axle walked in, decided that he wanted to get by and shoved me out of the way. Not a good idea, I had 5" and over 100 lbs on him. Anyway, after a few choice words and almost nailing the dude, I was "asked" to leave by security. Dave and Steve told me to stay and had Axle kicked out to his tour bus. It was one hell of a night.
Eric

Sounds like that movie "Rockstar".

Polarbear, I just can't imagine you in an Iron Maiden tribute band. Do you have any pics of yourself from that era? Possibly from one of your onstage performances. That would probably be the funniest pic you've ever posted (even funnier than your Richard Simmons "I'm a Homo" picture).

Please, I will streak through the quad if you post a picture of "Copper Maiden".

smalls

WELL

I DON'T KNOW IF HE'S A CELEB OR NOT???

WHOREALDO REVERRA!!!

I THINK I SPELLED IT RIGHT???

HE WAS SHOWING WHAT THE BATTLE PLAN WAS ON NATIONAL TV FOR THE FOLLOWING DAY DURING THE WAR!!!

I GUESS HIS TRUE COLORS OF BEING A FRENCHMAN CAME OUT???

LEAVE IT TO A FRICKEN CHICKEN FRENCHMAN!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WHY YOU'D SEND A BUNCH OF TABLOID NEWS MEDIA INTO A WAR???

Lets not forget Pam Anderson. No, I'm not jealous. She's a huge animal rights fanatic and big PETA supporter.

>THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WHY YOU'D
>SEND A BUNCH OF TABLOID
>NEWS MEDIA INTO A WAR???

I think maybe they got sent so some of them would get thinned out a little, if you know what I mean! Didn't work, though. I have to say that I can't stand most of the celebs because they are too liberal. I like a lot of movies, but not the people in them. It's funny, I can't stand Robin William's movies, but he's not liberal. I really like most of Harrison Ford's stuff, but he is a liberal. If the snow on the mountain would ever melt I wouldn't have to even think about the celebs because I'd be up scouting for deer.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom