Most Impressive Big Buck?

Which Buck is the Most Impressive?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Time to pick winners in the contests here at Monster Muleys. This thread here is for the "Most Impressive Big Buck". Use the poll above to select which you think is the most impressive. $100 gift card for the winner. There'll be no changing of votes, so pick carefully.
Be sure to see and vote on photos from other categories in the Mule Deer, Elk and General Forums. Thanks for helping out and hope you enjoy seeing the awesome photos.
FYI - Photos can only win in one category, although some photos can be voted on in multiple categories. Also, photos are listed in no particular order, so take a look at them all.
Links are provided below to the gallery page where more photos and details may be found.

Big Buck 1
terryekker4-122220-1.jpg

Big Buck 2
clintlish120420-1.jpg

Big Buck 3
gannonleifheit120420.jpg

Big Buck 4
paulede120420-1.jpg

Big Buck 5
jakeswensen-110920-1.jpg

Big Buck 6
mrdoe-101620-1.jpg

Big Buck 7
liecabucks_92320-2.jpg

Big Buck 8
stickflicker_92320-1.jpg

Big Buck 9
boxyoutdoors_92320-1.jpg

This one was tough - all impressive bucks! 2, 8, and 9 were my top three favorites.

Everyone one of those deer needed one more year to grow. They would all would be shooters next year! Haha ?

Congrats to each of those hunters on their incredible deer! All very impressive and worthy of the title!!!

They’re all great bucks. I love mass, and 1 and 2 are a tossup for me, but I voted for 1.

Man, some fantastic bucks and too many good ones to chose from!!! Hunter 9 looks happiest. Bucks 3 and 5 are crazy wide ( i also like antelope bucks that flare out wide too) and #1 buck is just a classic. (Velvet is for caribou imo)

I like #1 but if #6 was hard horned..... O well most of us will never lay eyes on anything close to any of these.

#5 for me... that ol boy is just nasty looking. He looks like he was a warrior.

I really like those velvet bucks. #8 looks like he's right next to the corral so there has to be a road near. That also appeals to me. Seriously, all great bucks and congrats to all of those guys.

I picked #1 but #2 is right up there. The composition of these photos is a huge subconscious factor in my opinion. Look again at all the photos but try to focus on everything but the deer. How much does the landscape, angle of the shot, the hunters placement in the photo and the expression on his face rank compared to your ranking of the deer.

Number four was my least favorite and I think most of that was because of the photo. It was an afterthought on a guys lawn and the deer was already caped out. That just killed it for me and that's why I try not to let my wife take the photos:LOL:

What do you guys think about this take on the photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom