Mountain Lion Attacks Deer Video

H

huntsonora

Pretty cool footage but the people in the car are absolute tools.

Drummond

dan-henderson_wanderlei-silva.gif

That is pretty awesome footage.
Definitely would have been different commentary if it were one of us filming it. So how many of you do like me and constantly think of shot placement on the cat?

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

Some rare footage indeed!

I kept thinking on how i'd try and get that sucker off my neck! Hope i never have to try, that cat had all the moves, reminded me of a wrestler.

Joey

SERIOUSLY! If he had you tight like that, you're done! He kept away from the legs/kicks and manipulated his way around her. Cool video.

I kept thinking how vulnerable the gal in the car sounded and how it was prolly turning her on......and was wondering if anyone other than the lion got lucky.

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB

there is some footage on one of the eastman videos, i think its hard time bucks, of a lion killing a pretty decent buck. who cares about the vitals on a cat...just point and shoot. i actually just ate a cat steak a couple months ago for the first time at a company bbq. suprised how it wasnt half bad. wouldnt want a freezer full of em though. what did the girl say on the video...i want to be in the middle:)

I had my crew working just out of divide this year and they had a cat chasing a mature buck run right in front of there truck while driving into the job. The other contractor that was up there with us said he had seen cats numerous times and had watched one stalking a buck when he drove between the buck and the cat. Our job was up on Pikes Peak in the watershed.

Crazy Video!
jc

Damn lions...I wish they'd issue more tags to keep those buggers under wraps...there are a lot more lions here in UT than I ever remember seeing before.

Great footage, stupid tree huggers...

"I wish it would move out of the road, yeah we want to hike"

bad commentary....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom