Mountain lion Monday

Uttaxi1

Another Utah kitty ready to go home.

PXL_20220425_210826735.jpg

PXL_20220425_213339244.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220425_213811378.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220425_210812921.jpg

I always love the extra time you put into the face on your mounts especially the lions and bears...extremely life like.

Great look to it.! Has a face like it's wondering how hard it would be to take down the dude in the camo jacket and denim jeans. Gorgeous.!

Really nice job - not many good lion taxidermists around. You are talented with everything I have seen you do. Great work!

Man, that's awesome!! We do a lot of artificial rock work like that for water features but that's as good as I have seen. Where in Utah are you located? BTW-the work you did on Bloodtracker's dad's elk was awesome as well.

Thanks for all the compliments. We are in the salt lake area. I wish I could take credit for the rock work. The guy that helps me does the rocks, he has been doing a good job on them.

Thanks for all the compliments. We are in the salt lake area. I wish I could take credit for the rock work. The guy that helps me does the rocks, he has been doing a good job on them.
It’s a beautiful mount and the rock looks legit. How much does the whole mount with the rock weigh?

I’ve had hounds for a lot of years. It’s easy to screwup the face on a lion mount! I know a few guys that hate there mounts, they cringe everytime they look at them. That’s why they’re in a storage shed! I’d have no problem having you mount a lion for me. Great work.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom