Mr. Anti-public land, Mike Lee, needs to go

Okay. Keep catering to the absolute insane base, and independents and moderates won’t vote for you. Don’t cater to base by stating insane garbage, and you’ll lose them. If you can’t convince your base to vote for reasonable candidates that’s on you. Btw, I’m very much moderate. I’d never vote for an AOC. I’d never vote for Trump. I’ve voted for Republicans, Democrats, and third parties about every election cycle. If your party continues to try to appease your base, instead of reason, I won’t vote for them. I voted for Huntsman in the last primary here and Cox in the general. If you can’t convince the base to embrace reason, then you’ll continue to lose. Enjoy the minority in the Senate when Republicans had everything going for them.

“We’ll take out of touch, over out of their mind”…..is the best statement Republicans can take from this election. If they don’t take that message, good luck.

Stop denying elections. Stop attacking people who don’t fit into the straight, white, Christian guys narrow mindset. This time conservatives are attacking single women for them losing…..attacking more and more people…is not going to win elections. Immigrants, racism, etc…..stop looking for a boogey man and fake conspiracy theories and start giving Americans real policies and problem solving.

Keep believing some of that garbage, a lot of Americans just think the GOP has gone absolutely insane. Good luck. Americans were basically begging Republicans to give them reasons to break their way, and they decided “I hate $5 a gallon gas, but my God those people are insane”.

A lot of Americans believed wearing a bandana would stop a respiratory virus. A lot of people believe food comes from the store. A lot of people believe the government sends them checks.. Playing to the dumbest amongst us, gets us where we are.

Only the dumbest see 10% inflation, $6 gas, open borders, and think a mean text is more dangerous.

But, half the country votes for folks who are dead, or believe babies come out of penises.

A lot of Americans believed wearing a bandana would stop a respiratory virus. A lot of people believe food comes from the store. A lot of people believe the government sends them checks.. Playing to the dumbest amongst us, gets us where we are.

Only the dumbest see 10% inflation, $6 gas, open borders, and think a mean text is more dangerous.

But, half the country votes for folks who are dead, or believe babies come out of penises.
Hilarious that you wanna try to boil down what the GOP has done the last 5 years as just a problem with mean texts or tweets lol.

Hilarious that you wanna try to boil down what the GOP has done the last 5 years as just a problem with mean texts or tweets lol.

If folks paying $5.59 for diesel, 7% for mortgage, losing 1/3 of their retirement value, now being paid off, doesn't wake them up, then nothing will.

What exactly is it the GOP has done?

If folks paying $5.59 for diesel, 7% for mortgage, losing 1/3 of their retirement value, now being paid off, doesn't wake them up, then nothing will.

“Wake them up”

Maybe the majority of Americans just don’t like what the GOP’s focus has been for two years.

-Stop crying about elections lost by saying they were stolen, fixed, or rigged and threatening the very basis for what makes up the free and fair choosing of our leaders. Then taking it a step further as Trump did and actually trying to steal it, while creating the ugly event that was January 6th.

-Stop attacking group by group, people who don’t fit into the nice little conservative lifestyle box, conservatives generally think people should fit into.

-Stop being extreme. Pushing out candidates and members from the GOP who the broad public is comfortable with and sees as reasonable in favor of extreme, horrible candidates….is not going to bode well.

It’s not about waking up, it’s about people saying holy **** things are rough and I still just can’t fill in that bubble for those guys.

It remains to be seen what becomes of the GOP. Maybe it will become the Hawley party and you get a free pair of track shoes when you agree to kneel in front of trumps glory hole.

Trump will still be a psychopathic megalomaniac who has shown he will lie, cheat, steal, and incite violence to get his way. Often dismissed by his subjects as mean tweets.

I used to think biden is so stupid trump could win. I’m leaning the other way now.

“Wake them up”

Maybe the majority of Americans just don’t like what the GOP’s focus has been for two years.

-Stop crying about elections lost by saying they were stolen, fixed, or rigged and threatening the very basis for what makes up the free and fair choosing of our leaders. Then taking it a step further as Trump did and actually trying to steal it, while creating the ugly event that was January 6th.

-Stop attacking group by group, people who don’t fit into the nice little conservative lifestyle box, conservatives generally think people should fit into.

-Stop being extreme. Pushing out candidates and members from the GOP who the broad public is comfortable with and sees as reasonable in favor of extreme, horrible candidates….is not going to bode well.

It’s not about waking up, it’s about people saying holy **** things are rough and I still just can’t fill in that bubble for those guys.

Explain to me what "moderate" means.

Does it mean abortion until 4.5 months?

Does it mean "assault weapon" ban, if we can keep other guns?

Does it mean half the border open?

A friend of mine says he cares less about "control". To him saving millions of babies from the forceps and vaccuming their brains, was worth it to lose 1senate seat.

R lost Karen's. White, lib, college educated, women. The same folks who slept on Faucci pillows while wearing 2 masks. Honestly, that group, was always D, they just want attention. I'm not giving up my AR to buy Karen's vote, so that's where we are.

“Wake them up”

When it gets bad enough people will stop voting blue but idiots like you oneeye watch the same screen but make up a different movie! Enjoy boomer you’re wealth if any has been wrecked and redistributed and you deny it.

I’ll leave you with this onesie. You have been the Jack ass of probably 570 posts of this thread. Probably mentioning Trump 300+ times. Congrats you’re his biggest fan and you’ve given him enormous power over your whining pathetic life.

8E98EF1B-1284-4929-82B9-99EFB8C229DF.jpeg

A friend of mine says he cares less about "control". To him saving millions of babies from the forceps and vaccuming their brains, was worth it to lose 1senate seat.

R lost Karen's. White, lib, college educated, women. The same folks who slept on Faucci pillows while wearing 2 masks. Honestly, that group, was always D, they just want attention. I'm not giving up my AR to buy Karen's vote, so that's where we are.

Well said!

What’s a Faucci pillow?

It’s very unlikely that you will find a party and platform that aligns perfectly with your ideology. And when you do, you’ll be a tiny minority of the political spectrum and suffer the wrath of the majority.

We used to just suffer isolation, which I could live with. The assimilation is a *****.

Last edited:
What’s a Faucci pillow?

It’s very unlikely that you will find a party and platform that aligns perfectly with your ideology. And when you do, you’ll be a tiny minority of the political spectrum and suffer the wrath of the majority.

We used to just suffer isolation, which I could live with. The assimilation is a *****.

The gov of Michigan

Screenshot_20221115-090731.jpg

No.
Not a ban, but I'm fine with some further restrictions on all semi-automatic weapons. No bans though.
Nope. But actual immigration reform that makes immigration easier.
Okay, but that's not how you win in politics. I think Utah's abortion law is fine. I think full on bans or talking about full on bans is politically stupid and also bad policy.
They also lose every other demographic in America but white, Christians and attack every other group as well. When 70-80% of the black population won't vote for your party you may have a messaging problem, and you can blame people labeling the GOP as racist as the issue, but it's clearly sticking to them for a reason. The base of the GOP is racist. A majority of every minority group doesn't vote for the GOP for a reason. (Now point to Florida while ignoring the fact the GOP lost Hispanics at the same rate they always have everywhere else.)

When it gets bad enough people will stop voting blue but idiots like you oneeye watch the same screen but make up a different movie! Enjoy boomer you’re wealth if any has been wrecked and redistributed and you deny it.
Doing just fine thanks.

No.

Not a ban, but I'm fine with some further restrictions on all semi-automatic weapons. No bans though.

Nope. But actual immigration reform that makes immigration easier.

Okay, but that's not how you win in politics. I think Utah's abortion law is fine. I think full on bans or talking about full on bans is politically stupid and also bad policy.

They also lose every other demographic in America but white, Christians and attack every other group as well. When 70-80% of the black population won't vote for your party you may have a messaging problem, and you can blame people labeling the GOP as racist as the issue, but it's clearly sticking to them for a reason. The base of the GOP is racist. A majority of every minority group doesn't vote for the GOP for a reason. (Now point to Florida while ignoring the fact the GOP lost Hispanics at the same rate they always have everywhere else.)

Doing just fine thanks.

You should crack a history book sometime. The black population votes D by plan of the D. Replace the father by incentivizing single moms with government handouts, creating a class of poor dependents with generational welfare dependency.

"I’ll have those n***ers voting Democratic for 200 years.”
-LBJ

These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.
-LBJ

NOW, combine that racist action with the current "student debt relief" actions in which blue collar(Republican) folks pay of student debt for wealthier democrats, and you lock up the "educated" class

So ya, there is a block that R can only break by handing out more $$ than the Dems.

You can't compete with Santa.

Stay classy
I'll stay truthful. It's not a majority, but there's a decent % that are. It's why David Duke likes the GOP, and the GOP can't get a majority of any minority group to vote for them. Most the time with 70+% of them voting for Dems. There's a reason the label sticks to the GOP and its because to an extent it is true for a small portion of the party.

You should crack a history book sometime. The black population votes D by plan of the D. Replace the father by incentivizing single moms with government handouts, creating a class of poor dependents with generational welfare dependency.
Maybe they just vote that way because the GOP shows it's racism and racists vote for the GOP. The vast majority of people who vote for the GOP are great people, but I know which party racists are voting for. Every person I've heard say the N word in my life has been a staunch Republican.
"I’ll have those n***ers voting Democratic for 200 years.”
-LBJ
Okay? The idea that the parties are what they were then vs now, is a ridiculous argument. Why don't you explain why the Republican party is the one that's so appealing to hate group leaders like David Duke who was literally the national leader of the KKK. He endorsed Donald Trump TWICE.....gotta be something in that party and candidate he liked.
These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.
-LBJ

NOW, combine that racist action with the current "student debt relief" actions in which blue collar(Republican) folks pay of student debt for wealthier democrats, and you lock up the "educated" class

So ya, there is a block that R can only break by handing out more $$ than the Dems.
Or it could be your party is really appealing to people like David Duke and is not to minorities. When you tell people that racism isn't an issue who have to live and deal with it every day, you lose credibility to people. I promise you they know more what it's like to live a day in their shoes than some white dude in a state that's 80+% white telling them racism is not an issue for their daily life.

Last edited:
BTW let's take a look at the page of "what did our worthless Senator do today?"

For reference. Burgess Owens, Chris Stewart, John Curtis, and Blake Moore voted YES to the original version of this bill before it even went to the Senate. The LDS church endorsed this bill in support of it yesterday. Senator Romney was one of the most integral Senators in Washington in ensuring religious protections were put into the bill before it would pass the Senate. Cox also supports the bill.

Guess who of course, worthlessly voted "no"?

Lucky for the nation. Mike Lee holds no bearing on anything. No power. No sway. No influence. And his no vote, will mean nothing. Just like every vote he's cast. Sure Mike....the LDS church supports the bill, but you know best. Extremist.

Meanwhile, we have one Senator who worked in bi-partisan, good faith fashion, to add religious protections into the legislation and give marriage equality certainty and protection beyond a court case. Mitt can be criticized for plenty of things. He's a lot better Senator than the other worthless loser.

For instance….maybe…..JUST maybe…..this is why the GOP is seen as a tad racist by minorities. It took public backlash to a proposal to get them to include language that allows teaching elementary kids about Martin Luther King and Juneteenth….maybe THATS why the GOP and some of their candidates are seen as racist. You’re gonna ban teaching about MLK in Elementary school? Pretty damn ridiculous and should not take public backlash to realize how f******* stupid and ridiculous that is.

I'll stay truthful. It's not a majority, but there's a decent % that are. It's why David Duke likes the GOP, and the GOP can't get a majority of any minority group to vote for them. Most the time with 70+% of them voting for Dems. There's a reason the label sticks to the GOP and its because to an extent it is true for a small portion of the party.

Maybe they just vote that way because the GOP shows it's racism and racists vote for the GOP. The vast majority of people who vote for the GOP are great people, but I know which party racists are voting for. Every person I've heard say the N word in my life has been a staunch Republican.

Okay? The idea that the parties are what they were then vs now, is a ridiculous argument. Why don't you explain why the Republican party is the one that's so appealing to hate group leaders like David Duke who was literally the national leader of the KKK. He endorsed Donald Trump TWICE.....gotta be something in that party and candidate he liked.

Or it could be your party is really appealing to people like David Duke and is not to minorities. When you tell people that racism isn't an issue who have to live and deal with it every day, you lose credibility to people. I promise you they know more what it's like to live a day in their shoes than some white dude in a state that's 80+% white telling them racism is not an issue for their daily life.

The Black Israelites, LaRaza, BLM, Nation of Islam, just among the leftist racists.

The sitting President, gave glowing speaches for Robert Byrd, who, WAS AN ACTUAL KKK leader, AND DEMOCRAT.

Hillarious you want to say "then". Short of BO, EVERY D President and Candidate, surved with Byrd. Named bridges, roads, schools for him. Clintons came from Fulbright sphere. Because you obviously only know what NY TIMES tells you, Fulbright, was an actual RACIST. The NY Times, supported the Nazis over the Jews.

As for "the N word", feel free to turn on any urban radio station, it's a staple, and not a single R amongst them.

Further. Might want to check the Utah is white, idea.

Oh, that's right, Latinos don't count, and, Latinos are starting to trend R. I guess that's only the Latinos in the Klan though?

Of course Black vote goes D. The majority of Black kids are born to single mothers, the majority of which are dependent upon WIC, Section 8, and other government programs. The D, created this system with the Great Society programs. Before it, single motherhood in Black society was equal to other groups. The D targeted Black populations. The made it financially advantageous to not be married, and to create children in order to maximize gov benefits. As Black males became not necessary, folks like Joe Biden, created laws to lock them up. The Libs in Hollywood and music, celebrated baby mammas, promiscuity, non responsibility for children. Doing so helped create a culture in which generational dependancy on welfare is the norm, 6O million black babies were aborted(thanks to Planned Parenthood, created by AN ACTUAL RACIST, Margaret Sanger, whom was a leftist(socialist)).

Voting for personal responsibility, 2 parent households, full employment etc, just ain't as good as voting for Santa Claus. Admitting your voting for handouts, sounds bad, so claiming racists, is easier than admitting 60 years of D failure, and a destructive culture play much more of a roll in ones daily life, than David Duke.

For instance….maybe…..JUST maybe…..this is why the GOP is seen as a tad racist by minorities. It took public backlash to a proposal to get them to include language that allows teaching elementary kids about Martin Luther King and Juneteenth….maybe THATS why the GOP and some of their candidates are seen as racist. You’re gonna ban teaching about MLK in Elementary school? Pretty damn ridiculous and should not take public backlash to realize how f******* stupid and ridiculous that is.

I agree. We should teach about King. We should teach about the D that used the FBI to surveil him, harass him, threaten to expose his extra maritals, accuse him of being a communist.

Let's teach THE WHOLE STORY. Like WHO and from what party the folks who opposed his came from.

Not the watered down story. The WHOLE STORY.

I agree. We should teach about King. We should teach about the D that used the FBI to surveil him, harass him, threaten to expose his extra maritals, accuse him of being a communist. And most likely, out a hit in him.

Let's teach THE WHOLE STORY. Like WHO and from what party the folks who opposed his came from.

Well.....thanks to Mittens, sounds like you can marry your boyfriend on public land.....
The Black Israelites, LaRaza, BLM, Nation of Islam, just among the leftist racists.

The sitting President, gave glowing speaches for Robert Byrd, who, WAS AN ACTUAL KKK leader, AND DEMOCRAT.

Hillarious you want to say "then". Short of BO, EVERY D President and Candidate, surved with Byrd. Named bridges, roads, schools for him. Clintons came from Fulbright sphere. Because you obviously only know what NY TIMES tells you, Fulbright, was an actual RACIST. The NY Times, supported the Nazis over the Jews.

As for "the N word", feel free to turn on any urban radio station, it's a staple, and not a single R amongst them.

Further. Might want to check the Utah is white, idea.
Utah is over 80% white. This is not disputable lol.
Oh, that's right, Latinos don't count, and, Latinos are starting to trend R. I guess that's only the Latinos in the Klan though?

Of course Black vote goes D. The majority of Black kids are born to single mothers, the majority of which are dependent upon WIC, Section 8, and other government programs. The D, created this system with the Great Society programs. Before it, single motherhood in Black society was equal to other groups. The D targeted Black populations. The made it financially advantageous to not be married, and to create children in order to maximize gov benefits. As Black males became not necessary, folks like Joe Biden, created laws to lock them up. The Libs in Hollywood and music, celebrated baby mammas, promiscuity, non responsibility for children. Doing so helped create a culture in which generational dependancy on welfare is the norm, 6O million black babies were aborted(thanks to Planned Parenthood, created by AN ACTUAL RACIST, Margaret Sanger, whom was a leftist(socialist)).

Voting for personal responsibility, 2 parent households, full employment etc, just ain't as good as voting for Santa Claus. Admitting your voting for handouts, sounds bad, so claiming racists, is easier than admitting 60 years of D failure, and a destructive culture play much more of a roll in ones daily life, than David Duke.
It's actually funny/not funny at all that much of the nonsense spewed just further shows how much you'd rather convince yourselves its not a "you" problem that minorities will not vote for the Republican party. There's a reason. See above. First step in solving a problem....is admitting there is one.

I agree. We should teach about King. We should teach about the D that used the FBI to surveil him, harass him, threaten to expose his extra maritals, accuse him of being a communist.

Weird.....cause it's definitely conservatives who want to water down history, only teach the glowing parts of the country, and want to ban teaching things they don't like. Conservatives want nothing to do with teaching the whole story. Hell.....they're even trying to ban teaching about MLK now. Conservatives have gone off the deep end with some of the education stuff. The last thing they want is the whole story taught. At this point they don't even want the surface level taught if we're not going to mention to elementary school kids that MLK existed.

Utah is over 80% white. This is not disputable lol.

It's actually funny/not funny at all that much of the nonsense spewed just further shows how much you'd rather convince yourselves its not a "you" problem that minorities will not vote for the Republican party. There's a reason. See above. First step in solving a problem....is admitting there is one.

Weird.....cause it's definitely conservatives who want to water down history, only teach the glowing parts of the country, and want to ban teaching things they don't like. Conservatives want nothing to do with teaching the whole story. Hell.....they're even trying to ban teaching about MLK now. Conservatives have gone off the deep end with some of the education stuff. The last thing they want is the whole story taught. At this point they don't even want the surface level taught if we're not going to mention to elementary school kids that MLK existed.

Newsflash, conservatives aren't represented in the largest and most powerful union in Utah, THE UEA. Fun reading the group not represented, is responsible.?

First step to solving a problem........

It's not a secret that the Cities that have the worst crime, worst drug use, worst murder rates, worst schools, worst literacy rates, etc, etc, etc are run by libs, and have been dominated by libs for decades. Philadelphia which just elected a stroke victim, LA which has such a racist city council they've had to leave, Detroit, St.Louis, NY, San Fran, Portland, Seattle, DC, Houston and on and on.

Huge lib vote blocks.

Again, that's why YOU don't live there. You CHOOSE to live in a 80% white, racist, R state influenced heavily by the LDS Church.

If YOU truly believed all those things to be the problem you claim, you wouldn't willingly choose to live there

People vote with their feet. Which is why people are fleeing in mass to UT, ID, TENN, FLORIDA.

Newsflash, conservatives aren't represented in the largest and most powerful union in Utah, THE UEA. Fun reading the group not represented, is responsible.?

First step to solving a problem........

It's not a secret that the Cities that have the worst crime, worst drug use, worst murder rates, worst schools, worst literacy rates, etc, etc, etc are run by libs, and have been dominated by libs for decades. Philadelphia which just elected a stroke victim, LA which has such a racist city council they've had to leave, Detroit, St.Louis, NY, San Fran, Portland, Seattle, DC, Houston and on and on.

Huge lib vote blocks.

Again, that's why YOU don't live there. You CHOOSE to live in a 80% white, racist, R state influenced heavily by the LDS Church.

If YOU truly believed all those things to be the problem you claim, you wouldn't willingly choose to live there

People vote with their feet. Which is why people are fleeing in mass to UT, ID, TENN, FLORIDA.
Sometimes your born somewhere. Your "vote with your feet" logic is just dumb stuff. Sorry. As for cities, generally....more people......means more crime. Yes.

You think 40% of your state should leave because they don’t agree with you? Grow up.

Last edited:
Sometimes your born somewhere. Your "vote with your feet" logic is just dumb stuff. Sorry. As for cities, generally....more people......means more crime. Yes.

You think 40% of your state should leave because they don’t agree with you? Grow up.

I don't think they should leave.

But if I was as miserable living in a place with racists, mormons and rednecks as you apparently are I'd leave. Why would you raise kids in such a backwards place?

Must be pretty appealing to minorities if 1 million dems changed there party to republican over the last year. I bet not all of those were white suburban women.

I don't think they should leave.

But if I was as miserable living in a place with racists, mormons and rednecks as you apparently are I'd leave. Why would you raise kids in such a backwards place?
Because my house blew off the blocks and I can’t leave :(

Oneye I have a few questions for you.
1.have you ever posted a hunting picture on here? I haven’t seen one but maybe the search only goes back so far.
2. When was the last time you killed a big game animal?
3. Do you even Hunt?

1.have you ever posted a hunting picture on here? I haven’t seen one but maybe the search only goes back so far.
3. Do you even Hunt?

To be fair, I don't pics, I hunt with my boys, and I refuse to post them online. Too many freaks and a holes

To be fair, I don't pics, I hunt with my boys, and I refuse to post them online. Too many freaks and a holes
That’s fair you go with your boys. And I get why some people don’t post pics. I’m just wondering I’ve never seen him talk much about hunting. Just a ton about Trump and Lee.

Must be pretty appealing to minorities if 1 million dems changed there party to republican over the last year. I bet not all of those were white suburban women.
Some of this is simply to vote in Republican primaries. Btw how did they end up voting in the general during midterms? I’m a registered Republican myself.

No. I don’t post my kills on my Instagram, Facebook, or anything else either. Not why I hunt, and not something I’m strongly for or against but posting my life for the world is not my thing.
Last season. I hunted deer and elk this season but didn’t harvest anything.
3. Do you even Hunt?
I do. Headed pheasant and duck hunting in just a few minutes. I’ve been out every evening watching rutting bucks the past week after work. I can assure you hunting, wildlife, and the outdoors is my life. And politics impacts those things, and yeah, I’ll fight for them. I’m a main issue voter, and the main thing I vote in regards to is hunting, wildlife, public lands, and clean air and water.

There is a big difference in what Bill Maher has to say about the extremists.
The main stream media that controls the dialog is equating all Conservatives are the same as the 7 to 9 percent extremists on the right (ie; the party of hate) and they are also saying everyone has to think act and be just like the 7 to 9 percent extremists on the left.
Why is it the left moved further left but everyone and you included expects the right to move left in order for all of us to get along.
Really Republicans are extremists because we say men should not be allowed in girls bath rooms, because we say men should not be allowed participation in girls sports, because we say we need to have laws in this country and if you break them laws you should be punished, because we say this country has a border and citizens from other countries should respect that and should not just walk into this country, because we say biologically women are women and men are men, because we say no to the fact one party wants to limit free speech.
All of these opinions was what majority of Americans belived 4 years ago and now Republicans are labeled the PARTY OF HATE for trying to talk about these issue's.
Because Republicans belive abortion rights should be left up to the individual states and they believe a baby has a right to live, that makes Republicans women haters and Republicans want to take away all rights for women to be equal to men. Maybe women need to practice a little self control and responsibility and try not to get pregnant if they don't want a baby.
Because Republicans belive we should do our best to keep the world environment clean and preserve what we have. But climate change is the way the earth has rotated sense the beginning of time. That makes Republicans earth haters and all we want is to destroy the earth.
All of these issues you will here at least once a day if you watch main stream media.
Sorry Bill Maher is no difference than the rest on the left, Republicans need to move left and if you do we will throw you a consolation prize, "men can not have babies".
Thanks but no thanks.

so......same line as this thread....kinda

If Walker wins his runoff to make the senate 50-50......what are the chances Manchin will switch parties to have a chance of winning in his coal state in 2024??

Last edited:
There is a big difference in what Bill Maher has to say about the extremists.
The main stream media that controls the dialog is equating all Conservatives are the same as the 7 to 9 percent extremists on the right (ie; the party of hate) and they are also saying everyone has to think act and be just like the 7 to 9 percent extremists on the left.
Don’t agree. Fox News equates everyone who’s left of center as crazy leftists lol. Mike Lee ran ads that the pro life, life long Republican, who has sat on House Republican policy teams, said he’s pro life dozens of times, and was a life long Republican his entire life in McMullin….an extreme LEFTIST. Please stop pretending your side doesn’t do it. Dude was a milk toast conservative who would have voted right 80-90% of the time yet he’s being portrayed as a leftist. Give me a break notdon.
Why is it the left moved further left but everyone and you included expects the right to move left in order for all of us to get along.
Probably because the right thinks we all have to fit in the the straight, white, male, Christian category…and the rest of us are kinda like…meh…people can live how they want as long as I can live how I want. The left leaning (not total leftist side) is a lot better and more reasonable on social things than the right. The right wants people in one box, and that’s not how it is, or how it’s ever going to be again. It’s why someone like Romney who says “I believe in traditional marriage, but don’t want to bar people who don’t agree from living their life (freely) as they wish) is seen as a RINO…..and people like Lee voting no and screaming into the Twitter abyss about how it’s wrong…..is seen as the extreme one, no one likes as a gay bar in the state next to us gets shot up because Republicans have painted gay people as an enemy. It’s not the guns I agree…but it is the hate some (like Mike Lee) fester about people who don’t live exactly how he sees fit. Romney saying he doesn’t agree with gay marriage but accepts it and loves all Americans……IS THE SOLUTION…..whereas Lee who’s been bickering for days in hate about the legislation currently being discussed….IS extreme and the problem. But y’all go ahead and criticize love, as a RINO….and hate as a “real conservative”….and consider yourself not part of the problem.
Really Republicans are extremists because we say men should not be allowed in girls bath rooms, because we say men should not be allowed participation in girls sports, because we say we need to have laws in this country and if you break them laws you should be punished, because we say this country has a border and citizens from other countries should respect that and should not just walk into this country, because we say biologically women are women and men are men, because we say no to the fact one party wants to limit free speech.
Pretty sure Bill addressed that in saying “stop saying Democrats eat babies, and we’ll stop saying men can have them”. You love boiling down your partisan rhetoric into a little innocent snapshot…but it’s white lies that only tell half of what the truth is of what hate legislators on the Republican side try to legislate. Your party has people who claim Dems eat babies and run pedophile rings….they’ve lost it. Republicans aren’t for “freedom”….they’re for banning any lifestyle they don’t see fitting into their box.
All of these opinions was what majority of Americans belived 4 years ago and now Republicans are labeled the PARTY OF HATE for trying to talk about these issue's.
Sure….because a lot of people didn’t feel it allowable to tell you how they really feel. You think it’s comfortable in a state like Utah that’s 80+% white speaking out against the predominant religion or race? Not at all lol. People will be agreeable just to get along in life. Just because people tell you how they really feel now, doesn’t make it less true. I’m an ex Mormon. Vanilla wants to call me a bigot because I don’t like the churches influence on government in the state. I don’t care if Mormons live as they see fit…..but many treat people like trash or others who don’t adhere to their boxed in way of thinking. Anyone who’s not Mormon in this state will tell you the same thing. How about we actually open our hearts and minds to people living differently than us than just espousing sentiments on Sunday at the pew? Partisanship isn’t different than this. Very red and very blue areas…if you step outside the ideology…you’re “other” lol.
Because Republicans belive abortion rights should be left up to the individual states and they believe a baby has a right to live, that makes Republicans women haters and Republicans want to take away all rights for women to be equal to men. Maybe women need to practice a little self control and responsibility and try not to get pregnant if they don't want a baby.
Abortions a topic I am very much centered in. Should not be celebrated in any way. Should also not be banned. I tend to probably side more with you on abortion than other issues, I think Utah law is fine on abortion. It should not be banned in extreme or early cases imo.
Because Republicans belive we should do our best to keep the world environment clean and preserve what we have. But climate change is the way the earth has rotated sense the beginning of time. That makes Republicans earth haters and all we want is to destroy the earth.
Now this…this is laughable. Republicans are terrible environmentalists. You care about the economy, not the earth or habitat lol. Please stop playing victim here. Read some studies instead of just your political GARBAGE as far as climate change goes. The fact you think you’re a victim on every issue should tell you….you should probably question your thinking. Climate change is real. Humans have an impact. Not a question at this point. When Republicans are in power notdon…I can assure you….wildlife and wildlife habitat LOSES….especially funding and policy wise. It’s what I truly care about. Democratic funding and protections of habitat…is greater than Republicans. Period. Now, we can talk about policy by policy decision on issues but overall if I’m a conservationist who cares about wildlife and wild places and clean air and water….Democrats do better.
All of these issues you will hear at least once a day if you watch main stream media.
Sorry Bill Maher is no difference than the rest on the left, Republicans need to move left and if you do we will throw you a consolation prize, "men can not have babies".
Thanks but no thanks.
Maher is actually quite despised by leftists and very liberal people because he makes fun of them as much as he does the MAGA right…maybe more so. But sure…you’re totally the victim @notdonhunting in everything….no reason to question your preconceived victimhood you are the poor victim and could never be….gasp wrong….you’ve convinced yourself. Victimhood is what everyone obsesses over theses days…if only Republicans could see how desperate they are to cry and paint themselves as victim snowflakes as they see the other side as…..which is what they do all the time.

If Walker wins his runoff to make the senate 50-50......what are the chances Manchin will switch parties to have a chance of winning in his coal state in 2024??
Walker won’t win…he’s a horrendous candidate…..and if Trumps on the ticket…Republicans will lose across the board…again.

Oneye, I seriously doubt you get outdoors very often. Just judging by the fact you have posted almost nothing hunting related. I think your a Subaru driving tree hugger with a Biden/Harris bumper sticker

Zero chance……… I think.

I believes he’s 80% Blue, 20% purple/red

How you betting Homer?

Oneye, I seriously doubt you get outdoors very often. Just judging by the fact you have posted almost nothing hunting related. I think your a Subaru driving tree hugger with a Biden/Harris bumper sticker
I don’t think I need to post my hunting photos for you. Sorry. And @treedagain I’m not worried what you think lol.

And you’re all right. Extremist Conservative ideology has never created hate or anti-people who aren’t like you.

Last edited:
Dad prolly won’t be so proud when he finds out jr is a little confused about his gender, and gets raped to death in the Supermax.

Walker won’t win…he’s a horrendous candidate…..and if Trumps on the ticket…Republicans will lose across the board…again.
Why then are democrats so hell bent of keeping him off the ticket?
Do they really want to clear the way for DeSantis?

Just making a simple deduction based on your post history, feel free to hug all the trees you want.
Did you say something?

Horrendous??....what?....must sound black to you...
No he sounds like a guy who makes some atrocious and fake claims about his opponent, and is exactly the kind of candidate that just lost across the country a few weeks ago. He already lost once, he’ll be losing again.

Why then are democrats so hell bent of keeping him off the ticket?
Do they really want to clear the way for DeSantis?
Keeping Walker off the ticket? What do you mean? He’s running for Senator in Georgia lol. Dems, just like Republicans are simply trying to win a Senate seat.

Should have left the Walker part out of the quote.
I see what you’re saying. You’re referring to Trump. I think Dems would actually love Trump on the ticket instead of DeSantis. There’s a reason Dems actually helped support/fund many of the Republican candidates Trump endorsed during primaries to help them become the Republican candidate that then went on to lose in the general. (100% of the Trump endorsed candidates Democrats funded to help during Republican primaries lost btw, so a dirty tactic I don’t love they did, but it worked).

Go enjoy the day. Happy Thanksgiving.

2lumpy = Stupid

I’ll could trade what blue don’t like about Trump for someone blue would like, but so far he can’t think of anyone specific that’s tolerable, so I’m hanging on to Trump until blue can identify one individual that’s even close to better than Donald.

No fair saying, “anyone, everyone, no one”, blue.

No………Sorry, Liz, Mitt, Lisa, or, Susan, won’t work…….. just to make sure your looking under the right rocks blue.

2lumpy = Stupid

I’ll could trade what blue don’t like about Trump for someone blue would like, but so far he can’t think of anyone specific that’s tolerable, so I’m hanging on to Trump until blue can identify one individual that’s even close to better than Donald.

No fair saying, “anyone, everyone, no one”, blue.

No………Sorry, Liz, Mitt, Lisa, or, Susan, won’t work…….. just to make sure your looking under the right rocks blue.
A little early for me to have made up my mind. As I said before, I employ the process of elimination as part of my selection process. So one down so far ;)

The fractured state of the party requires a coalition of the right-wing loons, and the “RINO’s” like me (who were Republicans looooong before DJT hijacked the party) in order to win the general. That’s why I consider this the most important primary in my lifetime.

It needs to be a serious candidate who can articulate the issues our country faces, without going down the losers rabbit hole of victimhood and vengeance.

Someone with a normal temperament and rudimentary understanding of how government works should secure enough of the rabid base to help the rational middle carry the day for the R’s. Trump will never temper his insanity enough get guys like me back, and the trump faction of the party isn’t big enough to win anything.

As for who I like, I’m patient enough to let contestants get to the swimsuit competition before I make up my mind. I’ll also be watching carefully the support staff that’s assembled. Trump wouldn’t have accomplished half of what he did without some adults in the room. He squandered his chance to do that again with his megalomania, and now finds himself surrounded by fools and idiots.

IMO, I don’t think the R’s are ready to get behind a woman candidate. And I’m not inclined to support a “moderate”.

Be patient Lumpy. It’s going to be a long 2 years.

Last edited:
A little early for me to have made up my mind. As I said before, I employ the process of elimination as part of my selection process. So one down so far ;)

The fractured state of the party requires a coalition of the right-wing loons, and the “RINO’s” like me (who were Republicans looooong before DJT hijacked the party) in order to win the general. That’s why I consider this the most important primary in my lifetime.

It needs to be a serious candidate who can articulate the issues our country faces, without going down the losers rabbit hole of victimhood and vengeance.

Someone with a normal temperament and rudimentary understanding of how government works should secure enough of the rabid base to help the rational middle carry the day for the R’s. Trump will never temper his insanity enough get guys like me back, and the trump faction of the party isn’t big enough to win anything.

As for who I like, I’m patient enough to let contestants get to the swimsuit competition before I make up my mind. I’ll also be watching carefully the support staff that’s assembled. Trump wouldn’t have accomplished half of what he did without some adults in the room. He squandered his chance to do that again with his megalomania, and now finds himself surrounded by fools and idiots.

IMO, I don’t think the R’s are ready to get behind a woman candidate. And I’m not inclined to support a “moderate”.

Be patient Lumpy. It’s going to be a long 2 years.
My heck blue….. I’ve been patient! We started this months ago. Time passed quickly when you get to be my age.

And from a arguing position………. seems like it aught to tweak your conscience just a little to play the game this way………..

I see what you’re saying. You’re referring to Trump. I think Dems would actually love Trump on the ticket instead of DeSantis. There’s a reason Dems actually helped support/fund many of the Republican candidates Trump endorsed during primaries to help them become the Republican candidate that then went on to lose in the general. (100% of the Trump endorsed candidates Democrats funded to help during Republican primaries lost btw, so a dirty tactic I don’t love they did, but it worked).

So back to the original question, Why are they trying to keep him off the ballot, If they succeed DeSantis wins the primary unharmed?
As for me, Hope the top of the ticket is DeSantis and not Trump.

So back to the original question, Why are they trying to keep him off the ballot, If they succeed DeSantis wins the primary unharmed?
I could get behind that 100%. I’m not convinced he’s the best yet, but he looks solid and looks like he knows how to win.

Where did you come up with that BS?
When you say 100 percent lost are you talking about Trump supported candidate's or just the ones the Dems supposedly supported?

Oh they’ll come for DeSantis too. There’s plenty saying DeSantis is worse than Trump already. Expect that to heat up quickly. DeSantis has not officially announced yet. The difference between the two, is Trump has shown himself to be an actual danger to the fabric of the nation. I don’t believe DeSantis is on any level of Trump. If DeSantis lost an election…he’d gracefully lose that election. He would not try to destroy the fabric of our Democratic process for his gain by claiming it was stolen and should be over-turned to keep him in power. DeSantis and Biden worked together in a very civil manner during the hurricane and both gave each other credit for how they handled the disaster in Florida. DeSantis is a leader. Trump is a baby, who is engulfed in his own self interest and would tear the country to shreds if it meant something better for him. As I’ve said. I could vote for DeSantis. I never have and never will vote for the other guy.

Where did you come up with that BS?
When you say 100 percent lost are you talking about Trump supported candidate's or just the ones the Dems supposedly supported?
I’m saying 100% of candidates Dems put money behind in Republican primaries (all of which were Trump endorsed) lost in the general. That was their strategy. They tried to get the most extreme Republicans through the primaries in select swing districts, and it worked. They lost in the general.

Last edited:
So let’s just put this into perspective for those who don’t understand why the GOP is seen as racist. Y’all attached yourselves to Donald Trump for 6 years and sold much of the parties soul to him…and well…these are the people he’s meeting with in Mar-a-Lago….if the GOP doesn’t want to be seen as racist and ignorant….your parties main nominee should be totally discrediting morons like this, not inviting them for Thanksgiving. This dude is total scum, and a real white supremacist. Trump had Thanksgiving dinner with him:

Now…the few of you who always do, try to defend the indefensible. The GOP is seen as the party of racists, bigots, and homophobes…..because people like this love attaching themselves to your party/candidates. Marjorie Taylor Greene has also met with him in the past. Indefensible, disgusting, nonsense. Sorry. Expunge this nonsense from your party. And people will stop calling the GOP racist. But there’s a segment of the Republican base that is racist, is homophobic, and is ignorant. And here they are. One guy being relieved his son wasn’t gay….who just killed 5 people….and a guy proudly spouting the fact he’s all those things who just met with Donald Trump. These disgusting people should be nowhere near a national Presidential Candidate being taken seriously. They should be no where near a major political party. Morons like Nick should never be allowed to attach themselves to a term like “America First”.

Last edited:
Tip….if you don’t wanna be seen as the racist…bigoted…homophobic, anti-Semitic party…..don’t have the President who was/is the member of your party meet with a racist, homophobic, anti-Semitic POS for Thanksgiving dinner. He’s also the most prominent member running in 2024. You don’t wanna be seen as the party racist, ignorant, people? Don’t have your most prominent guy meets with literal white nationalists who proudly spout hate constantly. The GOP sold its entire soul to an entire and complete MORON.

THIS!….THIS is why your party loses to an essentially dead Joe Biden. THIS is why you lose midterms. The GOP lost its soul when it sold it Donald Trump. Guess who wouldn’t be meeting with racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic, disgusting white nationalists?….(people like Mitt Romney)…..the GOP and its followers hate the wrong guy. Donald Trump is quite literally killing your party with his stupidity and rhetoric. Come on @notdonhunting @Homer DEFEND HIM! Come on @antlerradar support him as your nominee!

Last edited:
My point is simply this. @wstrntines @Homer @notdonhunting etc......If you so desperately don't want to be called the party of racists, homophobes, and bigots (not calling you these things btw)...you should really start distancing yourself from literal white supremacists not watching your parties last President/prominent candidate having dinner with them. The party who's endorsed by David Duke, has dinner with Nick Fuentes, and engrains the hate the guy who's son killed 5 people and he was just relieved he wasn't gay.......is never going to be a good strategy for winning anyone but segment of the American population. Like it or not.....there's a segment within the GOP that is racist, homophobic, bigoted garbage.

Oneye- be careful- there is a segment of the Dem party that is racist, homophobic and bigoted garbage as well. They just allow it because they are big donors, or all powerful, or happen to be one of the victim status groups. Don't fool yourself into thinking that one party is more virtuous than the other. It simply is not true.

That said, Trump has got to go- he's just in it for himself, and he IS damaging to conservatives.

Oneye- be careful- there is a segment of the Dem party that is racist, homophobic and bigoted garbage as well. They just allow it because they are big donors, or all powerful, or happen to be one of the victim status groups. Don't fool yourself into thinking that one party is more virtuous than the other. It simply is not true.

That said, Trump has got to go- he's just in it for himself, and he IS damaging to conservatives.
When Joe Biden sits down with a white supremacist for Thanksgiving dinner we’ll talk. It’s been said by I believe @hossblur in this thread that the Dems are duping minorities into voting for them. I guess they’re supposed to see the party endorsed by the former leader of KKK and their most recent President sitting down with a white supremacist and anti-Semite as something they should just ignore lol. The Republican base is rife with racism and bigotry and sometimes they accidentally show it. Donald Trump is not endorsed twice by David Duke and sitting down with a white supremacist by accident for no reason…..HES APPEALING TO THEM.

Your choice on "when to talk"- but you are completely blinded by Trump's stupidity. As I've consistently said, he's not my guy, not even close. But the Dems are just as bad whether you choose to accept it or not.

When Joe Biden sits down with a white supremacist for Thanksgiving dinner we’ll talk. It’s been said by I believe @hossblur in this thread that the Dems are duping minorities into voting for them. I guess they’re supposed to see the party endorsed by the former leader of KKK and their most recent President sitting down with a white supremacist and anti-Semite as something they should just ignore lol. The Republican base is rife with racism and bigotry and sometimes they accidentally show it. Donald Trump is not endorsed twice by David Duke and sitting down with a white supremacist by accident for no reason…..HES APPEALING TO THEM.
You seem to conveniently forgot Joe’s past record.

New York Magazine

Your choice on "when to talk"- but you are completely blinded by Trump's stupidity. As I've consistently said, he's not my guy, not even close. But the Dems are just as bad whether you choose to accept it or not.
I'm not blinded by anything the GOP handed their party over to a moron and got super behind him and are now getting the consequences of having him be the most prominent figure in the party. I've said this several times......a party who exiles milk toast Romney and open armed hugs a guy who has dinner with and is endorsed by white supremacists gets no excuses on issues of racism, homophobia, anti-Semitism, etc. And there's a good segment of the GOP who kissed that morons ring, will support him again in the primary and will support him again if he's the nominee.

The dems are WORSE on policy, but so far they haven’t put up a serial criminal as nominee. So there’s that.

The dems are WORSE on policy, but so far they haven’t put up a serial criminal as nominee. So there’s that.
I'm surely not going to defend Trump. But I wish the "serial criminal" had a rap sheet and some jail time to solidify the legacy.

I'm not blinded by anything the GOP handed their party over to a moron and got super behind him and are now getting the consequences of having him be the most prominent figure in the party. I've said this several times......a party who exiles milk toast Romney and open armed hugs a guy who has dinner with and is endorsed by white supremacists gets no excuses on issues of racism, homophobia, anti-Semitism, etc. And there's a good segment of the GOP who kissed that morons ring, will support him again in the primary and will support him again if he's the nominee.

Quick. Name a single R objective Mitt Romney has gotten passed, or for that matter sponsored a bill for.

That crickets chirping sound you hear is because he's done none of those things.

He is, what R are supposed to be. The Washington Generals. R are supposed to lose with grace. But lose they did. Losers don't set agendas. Losers don't have the bully pulpit. Losers don't get 6-3 majorities on Supreme Court.

Losers, watch as the country sprints into radical liberal world, while giving well worded speeches.

I can't stand Nancy Pelosi. But she wins. She's nasty. She's foul. She's a horrible person. But she wins.

I don't give a flying F who Davis Duke endorses.

There's not a single statistical category that minorities have improved on under decades of lib rule.

Especially blacks. Who do you think is going to be displaced by open borders? Poor, urban blacks. Blacks are reproducing fast enough, thanks to Abortion, so their block voting will be of no consequence if the entire third world is granted voting. Which IS the lib goal.

The browns will win the Superbowl before Mitt Romney does anything conservative.

@Oneye

I agree racists and bigots should never be celebrated by a current or former president.

Al Sharpton was welcomed by Obama 72 times to his Whitehouse

That means there were at least 72 instances since Obama took office where Sharpton visited the White House for official business.

Wash Post

BackgroundEdit

In 1995 a black Pentecostal Church, the United House of Prayer, which owned a retail property on 125th Street across from the Apollo Theatre, asked Fred Harari, a Jewish tenant who operated Freddie's Fashion Mart, to evict his longtime subtenant, a record store called The Record Shack owned by black South African Sikhulu Shange. African-American activist Al Sharpton led protests outside the Harlem store over several weeks against both the planned eviction of The Record Shack, and because Freddie's did not employ any black workers.[1][4][5][6] Sharpton told the crowd of protesters: "We will not stand by and allow them to move this brother so that some white interloper can expand his business."[7]

Wikipedia

Socrates and them Greek homos" allegedly from a 1994 speech

Sharpton

72 times.

BTW. I'm old enough to remember Kanye statement that "George Bush hates black people" made him the lib hero.

Quick. Name a single R objective Mitt Romney has gotten passed, or for that matter sponsored a bill for.
Romney’s conservative score is quite high. Voting to the right 80+% of the time is pretty aligned with your party. I know facts get in the way of rhetoric sometimes but it is what it is.
That crickets chirping sound you hear is because he's done none of those things.
No crickets. Just facts that dispute your feelings.
He is, what R are supposed to be. The Washington Generals. R are supposed to lose with grace. But loose they did. Losers don't set agendas. Losers don't have the bully pulpit. Losers don't get 6-3 majorities on Supreme Court.
Trump would have lost to Obama as well. PS Mitt won Utah by a larger % than Trump has come close to.
Losers, watch as the country sprints into radical liberal world, while giving well worded speeches.

I can't stand Nancy Pelosi. But she wins. She's nasty. She's foul. She's a horrible person. But she wins.

I don't give a flying F who Davis Duke endorses.
Of course you don’t…but it’s telling it’s always your party he’s endorsing. Something appealing there to white supremacy.
There's not a single statistical category that minorities have improved on under decades of lib rule.
And the GOP base is racist.
Especially blacks. Who do you think is going to be displaced by open borders? Poor, urban blacks. Blacks are reproducing fast enough, thanks to Abortion, so their block voting will be of no consequence if the entire third world is granted voting. Which IS the lib goal.

The browns will win the Superbowl before Mitt Romney does anything conservative.
Sure hossblur, keep eating rhetoric and lying about facts.

Romney’s conservative score is quite high. Voting to the right 80+% of the time is pretty aligned with your party. I know facts get in the way of rhetoric sometimes but it is what it is.

No crickets. Just facts that dispute your feelings.

Trump would have lost to Obama as well. PS Mitt won Utah by a larger % than Trump has come close to.

Of course you don’t…but it’s telling it’s always your party he’s endorsing. Something appealing there to white supremacy.

And the GOP base is racist.

Sure hossblur, keep eating rhetoric and lying about facts.

Romney pads his "conservative" score by voting with the R on items where his vote doesn't mean anything.

I'll notice you didn't even try to address the Sharpton facts.

I already posted the Clintons and their racist connections, and like I knew you would, you skipped on past.

I could post Rashida Talib statements, Ilhann Omars, or a dozen other anti semites the D have elected, but you'll skip on past.

I can show the history of the Klan, or LBJ, and you'll say David Duke.

I can show statistically how blacks have been destroyed by abortion, welfare, and Liberal gov, you'll point to some perceived boogyman.

TDS, in the end, is an acute disease. Nothing anyone can do. Trump will be dead 30 years, you'll still be seeing orange man in your dreams

Remember how when Omar spouted her anti semitism, and Pelosi wouldn't say chit?
I believe at the bare minimum Omar apologized, but then again I'm not making excuses for Omar, nor is she someone I think is a good person in congress or someone I have respect for either. Trump is just making excuses. He hasn't said he's sorry he sat down with 2 anti-Semites and a full blown white supremacist.
Romney pads his "conservative" score by voting with the R on items where his vote doesn't mean anything.
80% is 80%.......Sorry. I get you're enthralled in the rhetoric.....but just because he's a nice guy and not a pompous jackass doesn't make him a RINO, or not conservative. His voting record is very much that.
Because I do not have any respect for Al Sharpton either.
I already posted the Clintons and their racist connections, and like I knew you would, you skipped on past.
I'm replying to several posts. I'm not going to hit every single thing every single person says, sorry.
I could post Rashida Talib statements, Ilhann Omars, or a dozen other anti semites the D have elected, but you'll skip on past.

The history of the Klan has no bearing in what party they support today. They support yours. White supremacist's, especially prominent ones....love the GOP and Donald Trump.
I can show statistically how blacks have been destroyed by abortion, welfare, and Liberal gov, you'll point to some perceived boogyman.
Racists aren't perceived boogymen, they're actually boogymen.
TDS, in the end, is an acute disease. Nothing anyone can do. Trump will be dead 30 years, you'll still be seeing orange man in your dreams
It's not me who won't make him go away. The GOP will support him if he's the parties nominee. I'm not out here voting party line or for Joe Biden, Omar, etc. Plenty of people will vote for Trump if he's the GOP's nominee, no matter what the dude does. McConnell said there's no room in the GOP for those things.....but wouldn't answer the question as to whether he'd vote for him. Maybe your party should just do something to cure the cancer it has.

Mike Lee is a partisan, obstructionist hack lol. Let me lay something out clear for you. Freedom of religion is protected in the literal constitution. Mitt Romney fought for and negotiated religious protections that were in the bill that just passed. He literally was integral in negotiating religious protections in the bill before he said it would gain his/other Republican votes to get through the Senate. The religious protections are in the bill F****** READ IT. You’re taking Lee at his word and not that he’s an obstructionist POS who was looking for attention. His amendment failed because people like Romney worked for weeks on ensuring religious implications were added to the bill and Lee(who spent no time working on the legislation) stepped in at the 12th hour to cry and try and get attention by claiming BS that wasn’t true. READ THE BILL. Gay people should have every right to get married until the government isn’t involved in marriage. It’s not a religious thing. The government is very much involved in marriage, and people shouldn’t be excluded from that because they’re gay. We have one Senator actually interested in helping the country/state and it’s people…..and one only interested in his partisan games, rhetoric, and begging for attention. Mike Lee is a garbage POS who blows whatever way his extremist wind takes him. He’s not interested in solving problems, he’s fully invested in creating them….even when they literally don’t exist….like right here.

Here’s the truth…religious protections are in the bill. By the way @notdonhunting Burgess Owens, John Curtis, Blake Moore, and Chris Stewart all voted FOR the original version the bill. That was before Romney negotiated religious protections into it. So 5 Utah Republicans voted FOR the bill…but one of them wanted to get a little national attention by crying for a useless amendment after not working on the bill at all…..maybe it’s just Mike Lee’s a total POS trying to get attention? Maybe that. Maybe he just doesn’t want gay people getting married….hmmm.

But hey @notdonhunting heres to Mike Lee accomplishing nothing yet again! Cheers! Add it to the very long list of non-accomplishments.

Hey, speaking of TDS how about our daily stupid things trump said/did today post.

Did you see that trump wants the former AZ candidate for guv “installed” because yet another election was invalidated by unspecified widespread and systematic fraud? Surprise - trump’s still a moron.

And in the worst jobs in America news, some poor fool has to follow him around everywhere so he doesn’t get trolled by punk-ass-bitches again? :ROFLMAO:

I believe at the bare minimum Omar apologized, but then again I'm not making excuses for Omar, nor is she someone I think is a good person in congress or someone I have respect for either. Trump is just making excuses. He hasn't said he's sorry he sat down with 2 anti-Semites and a full blown white supremacist.

80% is 80%.......Sorry. I get you're enthralled in the rhetoric.....but just because he's a nice guy and not a pompous jackass doesn't make him a RINO, or not conservative. His voting record is very much that.

Because I do not have any respect for Al Sharpton either.

I'm replying to several posts. I'm not going to hit every single thing every single person says, sorry.

The history of the Klan has no bearing in what party they support today. They support yours. White supremacist's, especially prominent ones....love the GOP and Donald Trump.

Racists aren't perceived boogymen, they're actually boogymen.

It's not me who won't make him go away. The GOP will support him if he's the parties nominee. I'm not out here voting party line or for Joe Biden, Omar, etc. Plenty of people will vote for Trump if he's the GOP's nominee, no matter what the dude does. McConnell said there's no room in the GOP for those things.....but wouldn't answer the question as to whether he'd vote for him. Maybe your party should just do something to cure the cancer it has.

That's one of the best dodges I've seen.

YOUR hero Obama, had a renown racist and antisemite Sharpton, in his Whitehouse 72 times. No one asked your opinion of Sharpton, you want to say Trump is guilty of racism for having a racist ONE TIME to dinner, then the exact principle applies to your hero for his 72 times.

Then you follow that dodge with a gem. Omar DID NOT apologize. Nor, despite outcries in Congress and the public, did Nancy Pelosi censure her, pull her from committee assignments, or anything. Because, it's only antisemitism if it's not in your caucus. If it's MTG, then obviously something needs to be done.

But then, we watched 20 folks die, couple billion go up in smoke, BLM attacking the Capital, Antifa attacking courthouses for months, CHAD, etc, and still somehow we are lectured to by the left as if no one has eyes or ears.

We LITERALLY are seeing the result of LBJ and the Dems Great Society, where he vowed to keep them n****** voting D forever. Give that racist his due, he new destroying their families and culture would create D voters dependent on Gov and Dems. 7 decades of destruction, death, mayhem, grief, despair, but that welfare check comes every month to keep them in line. And to be safe, EVERY R is called a Klansman. Including your hero Biden calling your hero Romney a Racist("he will keep you in chains).

Hey, speaking of TDS how about our daily stupid things trump said/did today post.

Did you see that trump wants the former AZ candidate for guv “installed” because yet another election was invalidated by unspecified widespread and systematic fraud? Surprise - trump’s still a moron.

And in the worst jobs in America news, some poor fool has to follow him around everywhere so he doesn’t get trolled by punk-ass-bitches again? :ROFLMAO:

The "unspecified" fraud was the huge swath off Maricopa voting machines not tabulating. You know, the job the Sec of State is in charge of, who, was running for governor.

Moron or not, but it's becoming less and less coincidence that the same big cities/counties have "unspecified" voting issues each election, nor is it coincidence that in each case D run the systems, and D seem to be victorious.

But then I remember when Ohio was once the cornerstone of election suspense (Cuyahoga county), until R started winning by too far.

Had we not watched the Chicago Machine, and JFK happen, perhaps folks would be a little less suspicious of Dem vote fraud?

But ya. I agree, he's a moron. The left hates the moron because he forgets the R are supposed to be nice guys(chucks) while getti g screwed

In fairness, Brandon has a media team, and MSM mopping up for him, imagine what he actually says?

Here’s the truth…religious protections are in the bill. By the way @notdonhunting Burgess Owens, John Curtis, Blake Moore, and Chris Stewart all voted FOR the original version the bill. That was before Romney negotiated religious protections into it. So 5 Utah Republicans voted FOR the bill…but one of them wanted to get a little national attention by crying for a useless amendment after not working on the bill at all…..maybe it’s just Mike Lee’s a total POS trying to get attention? Maybe that. Maybe he just doesn’t want gay people getting married….hmmm.

But hey @notdonhunting heres to Mike Lee accomplishing nothing yet again! Cheers! Add it to the very long list of non-accomplishments.
Romney supported Lee's amendment.
The partisan hacks are the Democrats that can not support anything Republicans propose.

That's one of the best dodges I've seen.

YOUR hero Obama, had a renown racist and antisemite Sharpton, in his Whitehouse 72 times. No one asked your opinion of Sharpton, you want to say Trump is guilty of racism for having a racist ONE TIME to dinner, then the exact principle applies to your hero for his 72 times.
Didn’t vote for Obama either….he’s not my hero but it’s just a fact that he’s one of the best politicians that there’s been. He’s good at it. And yes, he would have beat Trump just like he did Romney. Trumps “historic” win came with 3 million less votes than Obama beat Romney with in 2012.
Then you follow that dodge with a gem. Omar DID NOT apologize. Nor, despite outcries in Congress and the public, did Nancy Pelosi censure her, pull her from committee assignments, or anything. Because, it's only antisemitism if it's not in your caucus. If it's MTG, then obviously something needs to be done.
She did. But let’s lie.
But then, we watched 20 folks die, couple billion go up in smoke, BLM attacking the Capital, Antifa attacking courthouses for months, CHAD, etc, and still somehow we are lectured to by the left as if no one has eyes or ears.
I’m sorry did Joe Biden invite them for dinner?
We LITERALLY are seeing the result of LBJ and the Dems Great Society, where he vowed to keep them n****** voting D forever. Give that racist his due, he new destroying their families and culture would create D voters dependent on Gov and Dems. 7 decades of destruction, death, mayhem, grief, despair, but that welfare check comes every month to keep them in line. And to be safe, EVERY R is called a Klansman. Including your hero Biden calling your hero Romney a Racist("he will keep you in chains).
Not worth replying to nonsense like this tbh.

Romney supported Lee's amendment.
The partisan hacks are the Democrats that can not support anything Republicans propose.
Lee’s amendment didn’t pass because no one is willing to work with him. This was my entire point with Lee. He’ll never accomplishment ONE thing because everyone hates him. His vote means nothing. It’s why what Romney negotiated and wanted in the bill for religious protections was put in the bill before it passed, and Mike Lee just put on a show. That’s what happens when your vote means literally nothing to anyone. Mike Lee has no power in congress and will never get input in legislation because…he’s a partisan hack and clown no one wants to work with. Dems put Romney’s proposals in the bill for religious protections. Read it.

So as I said…enjoy Lee. No one will work with him. No one wants his input. He’ll accomplish nothing for 6 more years. Cheers.

Lee’s amendment didn’t pass because no one is willing to work with him. This was my entire point with Lee. He’ll never accomplishment ONE thing because everyone hates him. His vote means nothing. It’s why what Romney negotiated and wanted in the bill for religious protections was put in the bill before it passed, and Mike Lee just put on a show. That’s what happens when your vote means literally nothing to anyone. Mike Lee has no power in congress and will never get input in legislation because…he’s a partisan hack and clown no one wants to work with. Dems put Romney’s proposals in the bill for religious protections. Read it.

So as I said…enjoy Lee. No one will work with him. No one wants his input. He’ll accomplish nothing for 6 more years. Cheers.
You are a clown
All Republicans minus 1 and 1 Democrat supported Lee's amendment.
I don't think that is nobody that is willing to work
with him

The "unspecified" fraud was the huge swath off Maricopa voting machines not tabulating. You know, the job the Sec of State is in charge of, who, was running for governor.

Moron or not, but it's becoming less and less coincidence that the same big cities/counties have "unspecified" voting issues each election, nor is it coincidence that in each case D run the systems, and D seem to be victorious.

But then I remember when Ohio was once the cornerstone of election suspense (Cuyahoga county), until R started winning by too far.

Had we not watched the Chicago Machine, and JFK happen, perhaps folks would be a little less suspicious of Dem vote fraud?

But ya. I agree, he's a moron. The left hates the moron because he forgets the R are supposed to be nice guys(chucks) while getti g screwed

In fairness, Brandon has a media team, and MSM mopping up for him, imagine what he actually says?
The sooner we can exile trump to Saudi Arabia , the sooner I can turn my creative anger :) to the democrat nominee.

I’m a little worried I’m gunna punch myself out on trump. I can’t imagine how exhausting it must be to defend him.?

The sooner we can exile trump to Saudi Arabia , the sooner I can turn my creative anger :) to the democrat nominee.

I’m a little worried I’m gunna punch myself out on trump. I can’t imagine how exhausting it must be to defend him.?
It’s easy……….. not even breaking a sweat……….

If you’re worried about having punched yourself out blue……… your starting to see things backward. It ain’t us that’s tired. Seeing things backward is a tell tail sign……. If ya know what I mean.

Course, you could be too far down the rabbit hole to know what I mean.

I guess there are ways to claw your way back, it happens with about one in a hundred million, so there is hope.

Didn’t vote for Obama either….he’s not my hero but it’s just a fact that he’s one of the best politicians that there’s been. He’s good at it. And yes, he would have beat Trump just like he did Romney. Trumps “historic” win came with 3 million less votes than Obama beat Romney with in 2012.

She did. But let’s lie.

I’m sorry did Joe Biden invite them for dinner?

Not worth replying to nonsense like this tbh.

She didn't lose committee assignments. In fact was wasn't even censured on the house floor. You are, as usual, flat wrong.

Like it or not, Trump was the reaction to Obama..

And no Biden didn't have to invite a racist

He is one.

If they sent Trump to Saudi, Joe would beg him for oil instead.

It's not that exhausting. You simply had to have paid attention all these years. Trump's the only racist to get awards from NAACP. Even Biden ain't pulled that off, and as we all know, you black if you ain't for Biden

If they sent Trump to Saudi, Joe would beg him for oil instead.

It's not that exhausting. You simply had to have paid attention all these years. Trump's the only racist to get awards from NAACP. Even Biden ain't pulled that off, and as we all know, you black if you ain't for Biden
I’ve said before I don’t think trump is a racist. He wouldn’t hesitate a second to bang women of any and all races. Sorta like Captain Kirk syndrome.

It’s easy……….. not even breaking a sweat……….

If you’re worried about having punched yourself out blue……… your starting to see things backward. It ain’t us that’s tired. Seeing things backward is a tell tail sign……. If ya know what I mean.

Course, you could be too far down the rabbit hole to know what I mean.

I guess there are ways to claw your way back, it happens with about one in a hundred million, so there is hope.
As I said, I can’t wait to unleash my creative anger on another democrat besides the donald.

Biden is the biggest dummy since carter, and I’m having to waste my time on trump.

I’m disenfranchised. :( Although I don’t really have anything to complain about*:)

*my fuel pump went out in my Bronco and I’m getting too damned old to lay on the ground.

you (ain't) black if you ain't for Biden
Didn't Brandon eulogize his good friend and mentor Robert Byrd of KKK Grand Wizard/Super cyclops fame? I recall Barry hung out with some super sweet people - Louis Farrakhan, Rev Wright, Bernadine Dohrn & Bill Ayers to name a few

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom