Mrs Doubtfire Passes too!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Too much of this stuff happening!

PRAYERS again for all!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Drugs are bad. I have no time to mourn dumbasses. There are folks being beheaded and shot in the head for believing in Christ. That's tragic!

..the only good liberal is a dead liberal......wgaf....

1283eagle_government.jpg

sad deal when someone falls to depression.
As for the other comments on this thread, he was still a person and you keep talking like that. I doubt anyone will be waiting in line on your final day to say their good-byes...

If you haven't dealt with depression, you don't know #####!
Funny how you can run your mouth talking ##### about a dead person that can't defend himself. Guess what, I had depression and attempted suicide, if you have a issue with depression bring it up with someone like me. That is if you are man enough.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

A lot of ignorant people out their who blame drugs
for other peoples depression. I wish they would get a clue
before posting a stupid commit.
those people don't understand what depression does to
people. Some do abuse liquor and drugs with depression
because they never sought help.....
Jester

LAST EDITED ON Aug-11-14 AT 10:41PM (MST)[p]That ZEGRO is just too much. HAR!HAR!HAR! Wiping snot off my nose cause I'm laughing so hard.

Ive had two friends kill themselves, had my step dad kill himself and saw two people kill themselves. Its a total waste of a life. Depression sucks!

Why is this site the worst out for browsing with
a phone or posting with a phone?

Robin Williams was a big supporter of our troops. He made numerous trips overseas to entertain them.

RIP Robin Williams.

Eldorado

>wah wah wah......
>
>
>
1283eagle_government.jpg

that is your response zigger? I just lost any sort of respect for you. Thanks for showing the world what a POS you are and what a lack of person you are. My female dog is a bigger man than you. You couldn't even try to come up with a legit argument, shows your complete lack of knowledge and incompetence to understand anything beyond your two brain cells.

Hope you never need anything from anyone cause I sure as hell wouldn't help you.

Mntman

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Hole thing seems off. There was a guy down the road from dads place had a death. Found out he had a live insurance policy and suspected a nephew did him in. I hope it wasn't merder.

Wait till CUPSY Gives Him a Grammar Lesson!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Depression is a disease little understood. It does not just happen to the rich and famous. It happens to good folks and is powerful. It can be dealt with but most folks need help. anyone who makes statements like ziggers just do not have any experience with it. Just contemplating suicide is about the most horrendous feeling imaginable. If you can try to imagine a pamic attack so powerful that you find yourself changing the tires on your utility trailer at 2:00 p.m. because you need to keep your mind moving in a positive way. If the disease was better understood by all of us we could help prevent a lot of suicides and the family and friend pain that comes with it. Its too late for Robin Williams. Pray for the rest of us.

Anything Robin Williams is worth watching. The Man was a very quick wit, a incredibly funny and gifted entertainer. One of the greatest comedians of all time, he will be missed!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Lol....you girls are too sensitive for your own good. Everybody has issues....everyone of us. Get over yourselves.....

1283eagle_government.jpg

Sad deal for sure. Good words Mntman. Really not something someone should joke about but we new Zig would chime in.

>Lol....you girls are too sensitive for
>your own good. Everybody has
>issues....everyone of us. Get over
>yourselves.....
>
>
1283eagle_government.jpg

I Sure Hope that Ain't directed at me?

Being called a Girl really Offends me!

>Toughen up cupcakes...........
>
>
1283eagle_government.jpg

(((TOUGHEN UP CUPCAKES!!!)))

LMMFAO!

I agree with the others, not something to downplay or joke about.

If you dont know somebody that has committed suicide, feel very fortunate. I've known several people that have, and I struggle finding a valid reason for it and really cant understand it.

What I do know, is when a person gets to the point that its their best option, the hell they must be going through must be unbearable.

A guy I went to high school with shot himself about 15 years ago and inadvertantely, I stumbled across his monument where his ashes are spread, in one of my favorite Montana hunting spots. Even though he wasnt a close friend, every year when I hunt elk and whitetails, I make it a point to stop and pay my respects. I always leave there with more questions than answers...

Hey CUPSY!

That Signature Pic looks like it's taking up Quite a bit of Bandwidth?

Just sayin..................

You'll get your Ass turned in to the NSA like me!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-12-14 AT 08:21PM (MST)[p] elkun....it is "you're"....as in "you are"....

5160image.jpg

>LAST EDITED ON Aug-12-14
>AT 08:21?PM (MST)

>
> elkun....it is "you're"....as in "you
>are"....
>
>
5160image.jpg

So?

That Thang been Cloned?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-12-14 AT 10:25PM (MST)[p]....those liberal Hollywood c%&$ s*&#^$%s spend every waking hour trying to outlaw what we love doing and you dipshits pray at their alter......

I couldn't care less who's depressed...they make me depressed when they are breathing.

I'd like to sell them all 15 feet of rope

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photo
s2/5160image.jpg

You've really Pissed the World off ZIGGER!

Even Slick CHIMED in!

Hey Mr Zigger
Help me along on this. I am trying to figure out if you are trying to build a reputation as a callous tough guy or you are simply ignorant. I have a friend or 2 that are ignorant. I like them but feel sorry for them when they do not notice that they have just made an ass of themselves.

Why all the hate for zigger? Try being a pro life, tea party, anti-wolf, capitalist, pro gun conservative and see what the Hollywood liberal has to say about you. Believe me, they wish you were dead.

Eel

>Why all the hate for zigger?
>Try being a pro life,
>tea party, anti-wolf, capitalist, pro
>gun conservative and see what
>the Hollywood liberal has to
>say about you. Believe me,
>they wish you were dead.
>
>
>Eel

Once again Eel rings the bell of wisdom by using logic over emotion. Once upon a time,men were men. Several years later, after much social engineering.....look around you. We are at the threshold of liberal hell and a good portion of you guys are more feminine than a 1940's starlet. Liberals knew what they were doing when they overtook the public and higher education infrastructure. While you star struck tweens are burning candles for a Hollywood twit kids are dying of starvation and step dad putting cigs out on them. Climb into that reality if you want a sad story.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-13-14 AT 11:50AM (MST)[p]Ding, Ding, Ding! We have a winner. 1911 come collect your prize. There are thousands of folks that won't get a chance to make a difference because they are being slaughtered in the Middle East and Africa, not to mention here in the US in the big cities. I won't shed a tear for a hollyweird figure.

RE: Mrs Doubtfire a Passes too!!!

if robbin never made some of you laugh, I feel sorry for your life,,, fxxx Hollywood, this is not about Hollywood,!!

>if robbin never made some of
>you laugh, I feel sorry
>for your life,,, fxxx Hollywood,
>this is not about Hollywood,!!
>

I can only speak for myself, but I see nowhere written or implied that the man wasn't funny. Speaking for myself, the guy was legendary with his quick wit and much of his classic films had multiple elements of impromptu acting, never scripted nor directed, that was a result of his wit and funnier than the original scripting. Nobody certainly not I am diminishing his niche in his craft. Go reread this time without your head locked in a glass cage of emotion and leave your own supposition to the wayside.

The guy was funny. He impacted the entertainment community tremendously. Now ask yourself, who was instrumental in curing small pox? Wager most with crocodile tears don't know without a Google search. He had depression. Great, so do ##### ton of others and for better reasons and with less means to get help. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see much of his own behavior and choices made him a victim of himself.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Ya!

And now koko is Depressed!

Poor Zegro.. thank the Lord he has friends willing to come to his rescue.

1911, I am not referring to any liberals, famous people or anyone of that sort. I am referring to making jokes about suicide. Because of zigger and people like him, is the reason people are scared to admit they are depressed. A-holes like him is why people talk themselves out of seeking help.
Again, like I said before, I sure hope he never needs help with anything because I will have plenty of cow ##### to watch dry in the sun during the winter months up in seattle.

Mntman

>wah wah wah......
Zigger?s response on 8/12/2014 to anyone that commits suicide.
zigger is a great example of a low life pos, that doesn't deserve any help. There are many things that would be nice to wish for or say but then I would be just like him.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-13-14 AT 11:38PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-13-14 AT 11:30?PM (MST)

Regardless of his political views, the man was patriotic, brought moments of joy to thousands of OUR troops. Brought laughter into OUR homes, and above all was one of US, a human and a fellow US citizen. It is sad that there was nobody around to bring him out of his condition, the same as it is a shame others are not saved from taking their lives as a result of depression. Yes there are plenty of folks that need to die, and Robin brought laughter to those who were killing them.
Prayers outbound for his family, friends and others morning his loss.
Norkal

"One can take my life but not my faith or my
confidence. I fear none and respect all."

Because someone 'Z' says...

5271image.jpg

Whatever...

Sneekey

Williams had Parkinson's. I don't blame him a bit for checking out early. My dad had it.

>Williams had Parkinson's. I don't blame
>him a bit for checking
>out early. My dad had
>it.
I'm not sure what is worse the disease or the meds, the meds can cause horrible side effects if not managed correctly.

Wow!

I've read a few of the posts here, and holy crap!

I wonder how many other people killed themselves the same day Robin Williams did and nobody cares?

Just because he was a celebrity makes his suicide more important than anothers?

I've had 2 close friends kill themselves. It's tragic. It's infuriating. It's selfish. It's mind boggling. It's a lot of things that only those that actually kill themselves will understand.

But I agree with the other comments about the horrific Christian killings in Iraq, the abuse of little kids, and all the other evil that goes on, without seemingly anyone caring. And then all of a sudden a movie star willingly kills themselves and that's what is on the news? WTF? And then dudes on the internet battle back and forth about someones opinion? WTF?

That's what our society has degraded itself to. We turn our head when little children are beheaded for believing in Christ, but the world stops, people cry, tributes are made when a celebrity chooses to check out of life. And then someone gets all butt hurt when others don't cry and mourn.

Good hell.

I didn't know Robin Williams, the man, and so cannot miss him. But, my kids and I will sure miss his humor. From Aladdin to Robots to Shrek, the man was a genius at comedy.

We are not the Taliban. The suggestion that the only good lib is a dead lib simply demonstrates that we need a few around, if only for balance. If conservatives cannot win our political arguments on the basis of merit, where it exists, then we can only blame ourselves, not liberals.

>I didn't know Robin Williams, the
>man, and so cannot miss
>him. But, my kids
>and I will sure miss
>his humor. From Aladdin
>to Robots to Shrek, the
>man was a genius at
>comedy.
>
>We are not the Taliban.
>The suggestion that the only
>good lib is a dead
>lib simply demonstrates that we
>need a few around, if
>only for balance. If
>conservatives cannot win our political
>arguments on the basis of
>merit, where it exists, then
>we can only blame ourselves,
>not liberals.

....whatever

6372image.jpg

Zigger's comments aren't any kind of commentary on Robin William, but they are insightful to who Zigger is as a person and we can all see (intolerant, callous, hateful, misinformed and probably suffering from small penis syndrome).

Guys like him are a dime a dozen and he gets his rocks off of trying to stir the pot and bring others down because that's all he has.

All you can really do is feel sorry for what a pathetic example of a human being Zigger truly is and this is in stark contrast to the good Robin Williams did!

>Zigger's comments aren't any kind of
>commentary on Robin William, but
>they are insightful to who
>Zigger is as a person
>and we can all see
>(intolerant, callous, hateful, misinformed and
>probably suffering from small penis
>syndrome).
>
>Guys like him are a dime
>a dozen and he gets
>his rocks off of trying
>to stir the pot and
>bring others down because that's
>all he has.
>
>All you can really do is
>feel sorry for what a
>pathetic example of a human
>being Zigger truly is and
>this is in stark contrast
>to the good Robin Williams
>did!
You must be talking about 440,the only time Zigger hurt my feelings is when he corrected my speling

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-14 AT 04:23PM (MST)[p]lol.....now I'm feeling really depressed and suicidal....that penis comment was below the belt...

6372image.jpg

ttt

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom