MT Bison Super Tag!!!!

• Thread starter thecrittergitter
  • Start date
T

thecrittergitter

Well, unbelievably, my wife drew the MT Super Tag for Bison. Any advise on areas and times would be very much appreciated. I'm guessing Gardiner area is better than West Yellowstone area and later in season than earlier is better. Anyone else thats been on a bison hunt before say this is generally correct or not?

I HATE YOU!!!

That was my last tag I had hope for. Ted Turner has some nice ones if you don't mind a touch of Anthrax. Good luck and send pics.

Zigga, if you decide you want one of turners, run out to the dump in Logan. Today it smelled as if maybe about 85 buffalo had been dumped there:)

So that is what you do with Anthrax infected animals? That seems wrong, although I'm no microbiologist. Why not leave them there if all you're going to do is throw them in a public waste facility?

As far as your wife's tag goes, I still hate you but a late Gardiner hunt sounds like a good idea. Take a few friends with sawzalls and sleds. I'll even go if you need an extra hand. I only put in for the Goat and Buffalo Supertag so now I'm really bummed that it's over.

well who knows maybe you will get lucky and get one of the 44 other permits.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom