MT buck down

Randy11

i got this guy right before last light on oct 17 near missoula. not a monster but i couldnt pass him up. he scored 141 1/4

4719284346c275f4.jpg

471928af49086be0.jpg

471928cf49d43ca7.jpg

That buck's body looks pretty big. How do they compare the the muleys up there? nice buck thanks for the pics

Very nice buck. Congrats!

I have thought of trying your unit (obviously, the only non-wilderness unit open last week) as an option to start my season early. Many other hunters?

Thanks for sharing.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

how did you shoot that on the 17th when the montana general rifle season doesn't start until the 21st???? just curious

that was two shots fired-two animals down, but sunday ruined that, shot a bull in the lungs which my buddy then shot in the neck, so his tags hanging on it.

its a special draw area thats good for the week leading up to opening day, and yeah there was a lot of guys in the good spots. its a hard enough tag to draw that i think most guys do their homework once they do.

i think the whitetail do get a bit bigger than the muleys up here. i would say for the most part a five year old whitey will weigh more than a five year old muley, especially when theyre like this guy and hang out in irrigated fields all summer and winter wheat all winter.

this buck i figure was 5 1/2 and weighed about 250 pounds

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom