MT elk districts 324,325,326/moose district 332

songdog

I was lucky enough to draw a Shiras bull moose tag for moose district 332 which happens to be located in and around elk districts 324, 325, & 326 just outside Dillon. I've been doing a whole lot of research the last few months and talking to a couple of great local contacts who have helped tremendously given it's basically a once-in-a-lifetime tag.

Question- Is there anybody out there that is going to be hunting elk during the archery season in elk districts 324, 325, and 326 that would be willing to share some intel on moose sightings and their whereabouts? I've pinned down a few areas to concentrate on but would be very grateful and appreciative if anyone could share some moose intel with me. Any information at this point in the game would be beneficial...

I'll be in hunting between Sept 25-Oct 10 and can share any realtime elk sightings and intel with anyone as well to help you in your quest for an elk. The elk rut and moose rut should going strong during this time from what I've been told.

Thanks in advance and hope you get the opportunity to fill your tags!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom