MT whitetail

Bambistew

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-07 AT 03:02PM (MST)[p]I shot this buck Thanksgiving morning down near my dads place. Its been a few years since I killed a decent buck in MT. He beats my best whitetail by a few. Not a bad way to end a good year. I also shot the little guy with my bow the day before I left MD to go on my MT/CO safari.

P1000892.JPG

P1000896.JPG

P1000849_original.jpg

That buck is a hog! How wide is he? 22 inches? Id guess he scores in the upper 150's........am I close? Does that happen to be a Madison valley buck?
ismith

Ismith you're pretty close. Short eyeguards "killed" the score, but still grosses right at 150, and he's 21" inside.

I can't see your pictures but congratulations just the same. We hunted Whitetails this fall along Jefferson River, man there was deer everywhere in that country.

The link was broken... But here's another of him for ya. This is the first time in 18 years that I havn't hunted whitetails in MT and it was quite depressing. Hoping to make it happen next year though.

Mtbuck2.JPG

Great buck last year Ivan! I think the years you can't make it out here you need to send me over to do some recon for ya. ;)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom