Mule Creek HMA land swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

highfastflyer

Very Active Member
Lots to consider with this one. It might be best for the State to just purchase the deeded lands of Mule Creek rather than permanently lose all of these isolated BLM parcels. It also might create headaches for County Commissioners trying to allow easements to uneducated buyers without a deeded easement. Long term tax and revenue may be positive but at what cost to County services divisions like road and bridge, schools, emergency services etc. Just to name a few issues with this. The BLM will accept comments to Dennis J. Carpenter, Rawlins field manager, 1300 3rd St., Rawlins, Wyoming 82301. Comments may also be emailed to [email protected].

https://wyofile.com/land-swap-would-create-38000-acre-public-block-in-se-wyo/

Lots to consider with this one. It might be best for the State to just purchase the deeded lands of Mule Creek rather than permanently lose all of these isolated BLM parcels. It also might create headaches for County Commissioners trying to allow easements to uneducated buyers without a deeded easement.
Sure, this makes sense: let's worry about "all of these isolated BLM parcels" rather than thousands of acres of public land blocked and made accessible. :ROFLMAO:

Sure, this makes sense: let's worry about "all of these isolated BLM parcels" rather than thousands of acres of public land blocked and made accessible. :ROFLMAO:
Hold on, he’s waiting on google to tell him what his response should be…

Hold on, he’s waiting on google to tell him what his response should be…
No need as everyone already knows about the Mule Creek HMA. Thousands of hunters have hunted it throughout its history. I hope we can still hunt there. Maybe Google will help you get some professional counselling, you need it.:eek::cool::eek::cool::eek::cool:

No need as everyone already knows about the Mule Creek HMA. Thousands of hunters have hunted it throughout its history. I hope we can still hunt there. Maybe Google will help you get some professional counselling, you need it.:eek::cool::eek::cool::eek::cool:
May you google up some counselors for me Mr. Google?

HHF, what does SS need counseling on?

• Haha
Reactions: SS!
May you google up some counselors for me Mr. Google?
I know you need the professional help.

The Best 10 Counseling & Mental Health in Anchorage, AK​

Reactions: SS!
Last I checked Mule Creek HMA isn’t blocked :):):)
Check the ownership map Mr Google, if there was no HMA a lot of public land would be inaccessible and there is no guarantee from one year to the next, the property will be enrolled in Access Yes.

But I get it, we should worry about all those landlocked parcels they want to trade because of easement problems!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Check the ownership map Mr Google, if there was no HMA a lot of public land would be inaccessible and there is no guarantee from one year to the next, the property will be enrolled in Access Yes.
Key word “IF”. As I stated with the post, maybe a better way to go about this is the State purchase the ranch or a Conservation conservatory of some sort allowing the HMA to continue. I also don’t like inaccessible landlocked parcels but selling them off might be an even bigger loss for future generations who may in the future be able to easily access them. Many things to consider on this one. Your problem is you jump to conclusions too easily, kinda like an old woman. Go take a pamprin and start preparing for your menopause, it could help you.

Have you even looked at the map of the parcels? They have no access and most are pretty small.
This is a win, win for hunters.

You need to lay off the little blue pills before you post old man.

Your problem is you jump to conclusions too easily, kinda like an old woman. Go take a pamprin and start preparing for your menopause, it could help you.
This is why you get kicked off other hunting boards. No wonder you are the champion for the "good ole' boys" One Shot.

No wonder you are the champion for the "good ole' boys" One Shot.
Still dwelling on other threads. Nice!!! All the media talks how successful the One Shot hunt was this year with all the women and Veterans participating. Glad I can live rent free in your head.
8A9792C9-0AB4-491E-B436-D73B6B9FB705.jpeg

How original.

Now get back to telling us that a trade for landlocked parcels is a bad idea.
You see, that’s your problem. You jump to conclusions. Again…….try taking a pamprin and maybe a warm water bottle to help ease your menopause and you wouldn’t feel so Confused. I never said it was a bad idea, I just said, “Lots to consider with this one.” I actually hope this can be purchased by the State or a Conservatorship group which will keep the HMA open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom