Mule Deer 4th Season 12,13,23,24

Rebar_Guy

My 14 and 15 year old daughters drew buck tags. We were out scouting all day today and saw tons of deer on private with a few on public. We spoke to quite a few other hunters that were out scouting and it seems that they all have elk tags so at least for now there doesn't seem to be many deer hunters. If any of you have any last minute intel that you can share that would be greatly appreciated. I will keep yawl posted.

Happy Thanksgiving. So far 5 shot opportunities on 2 points and the girls passed. I told them they would be delicious and they said whatever. All were on public land, we are jumping form SWA’s to BLM. There are some real nice bucks pushing does on private land every where and some decent smaller bucks roaming just not on public. I will keep yawl posted.

Got one down. We were chasing a big two point when a one antlered 4 point appeared going the other direction. After a long stalk and trying to not be spotted bye the five does he was pushing around, 3 shots fired, one warning shot and two connections she put him down.
Colorado 2021.jpg

So after hiking 2.5 miles, missing a big 3 Point at 380 yards, passing on a one horned 2 point and a tiny 2 point we loaded up and went to a decent size patch of BLM. We spotted what she said was a big bodied 2 point, compared to the other two it is. We snuck to within 185 yards, she broke his front shoulder with shot #1, missed with shot #2 and smoked him with shot #3. The girls had a blast, it was a great adventure. Thanks to the guys that hit me with PM's. I can't wait for 2022 to get here.
IMG-4114.jpg

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom