Mule Deer Archery hunt trade

Deer

I am a guide in Oregon and I am looking for a hunt trade or partial trade for deer, elk, moose or access for an archery Hart Mt guided deer hunt. You have to be a non resident of Oregon in order to qualify.
Dates are 8-10-8-18.

Message me if your interested

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you are trading. I have 16 NR points and have been thinking about a SE Oregon rifle deer hunt.

I am a guide in Oregon and I am looking for a hunt trade or partial trade for deer, elk, moose or access for an archery Hart Mt guided deer hunt. You have to be a non resident of Oregon in order to qualify.
Dates are 8-10-8-18.

Message me if your interested
Another idea I just came across is a trade for someone applying with me next year in Arizona elk for a guided deer hunt here in Oregon. You apply with me to help me draw 3a/3c archery or with a friend and I to draw 1 archery and I will guide you on a guide allocated tag Hart Mt deer tag for free minus tag cost. I will have 17 points for elk next year and my buddy will have 19. Looks like 26 next yesr would give an average of 21 next year.

Thank you

I want to get this correct:
You are wanting someone to apply for an Arizona elk tag with you and your friend in Unit 3a/3c for archery, and in return you will guide that person for free (less the cost for license, tag, etc) for the Hart Mountain deer hunt.

I want to get this correct:
You are wanting someone to apply for an Arizona elk tag with you and your friend in Unit 3a/3c for archery, and in return you will guide that person for free (less the cost for license, tag, etc) for the Hart Mountain deer hunt.
Yes, minus my friend in I for 3a3c. 3a3c would just be me I would need a lot of points to to 3a3c. Unit I would be with me and my friend.

Have other hunts available this year if someone out there has a lot of points you want to share.

Here are some animals, my business and myself killed, or scouted in 2023. Would really love to trade someone who has max points for elk in Arizona. I would give you a guided hunt in Oregon. You would have to purchase the tag, but I would take you. The tag takes anywhere from 14 to 18 years for nonresident Draw. in return someone with with close to max points would apply with me in Arizona, so I can draw my Arizona elk tag.
IMG_6716.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom