Mule deer books

BillyLif27

What are some of your guys favorite books with pictures of trophy bucks? Books such as Wyoming’s Finest Mule Deer, Utah’s Biggest Bucks, A Mule Deer Retrospective, etc. Looking for some good book recommendations as they’re hard to find.

All the books you mentioned are good..Idaho's greatest mule deer by Ryan hatfield is a really good one too..gotta love the cover on this book

20230129_135929.jpg

All the books you mentioned are good..Idaho's greatest mule deer by Ryan hatfield is a really good one too..gotta love the cover on this book

View attachment 101350
One of the reasons this book is so great is the way it is layed out. Under the B&C photos are the some of the important measurements, such as points, spread, beam length, and the first mass measurement. Gives the viewer a good perspective.

On the Idaho website, the 2nd edition is $39.99 and 1st edition is $29.99.

On the Idaho website, the 2nd edition is $39.99 and 1st edition is $29.99.

Are they both really different? Or do they have lots of the same stuff? Wondering if it’s even worth having both

Colorado s biggest bucks and bulls by Susan Renaeu. Kirt Darners book (great poached bucks!) Ryan Hatfields Idaho bucks book as mentioned above.

Those are all great books. I am slowly going thru, and moving a lot of my library on to other hunters. Here's a group of books to sell right now. $120 shipped Priority to your door. I'll put them on the Classifieds in the morning.

IMG_3738.jpeg

I ll take a couple Blank if you will split some off... I ll check in the am. If someone doesn't buy the whole lot at once

I ll take a couple Blank if you will split some off... I ll check in the am. If someone doesn't buy the whole lot at once

DBL: Haha, actually I do!! :). It's on the bottom shelf and doesn't come out or get read at all.

Met him up hunting here in Idaho, in the late 80's/early 90's, and visited quite a bit. I was young and dumb, bit on his stories hook, line and sinker. He's a likable guy, had a great line of bullshit and seemed to actually be a decent hunter. We corresponded several times and I have some hunting pics with him and his wife then.

Like all the other wanna-be celebrities with a little success and very weak morals, you make crappy life decisions and you're doomed!!!.

IMG_3748.jpeg

IMG_3747.jpeg

How much for the “Hunting the Rockies” book? Kirt in his prime would fit in well with todays social media content whores and You tubers and flat brimmerz. He did re-write the record book after all.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom