mule deer hunt help

elk_crazy

i have one point for colorado i have been unlucky in the draw in nm and want to hunt colorado. of course you all know whats going in nm next year with the regulations so nm is out of the question im looking for a unit i can draw with one or no points and just get out and finally do some hunting. i usually do pack in hunts and not afraid to get away from the pressure. id like to do rifle hunt if possible if not an archery hunt. any help would be appreciated. thanks to all

elk_crazy

Res or Non-res?

smiley-violent064.gif

Go to the top of the page and check you draw odds with your specific info. Then compare to a map for areas which interest you. Come up with a few more specifics and throw another post out. Kind of need more detail to help ya out.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom