Mule deer mounts

jhikehunt

It has been a while since I've posted any photos so here are some recent mule deer mounts. I would also like to thank Brian and Monster Muley's for providing this forum. Some of my best work has come my way by being able to share my work on here.
Thanks
-Josh
73781competitionmuledeer20178logo.jpg

83774competitionmuledeer20175logo.jpg

65069competitionmuledeer20172logo.jpg

92988braddimuledeer1.jpg

41502websterpedestalmuledeer14.jpg

2402websterpedestalmuledeer6.jpg

58524taylormuledeer.jpg

11481img3863.jpg

Super Nice Work!

Back Me Off to 1,700 Yards,650 is a Little Close & I'm Not Comfortable with it!

A GUT SHOT at 1,700 Yards will Still Make Some Good BRAGGIN Rights so I Can Say I At Least Hit Him!

90087hankjr.jpg

That single floor pedistal might just be the coolest/best mule deer mount I've ever seen. The base, pose, and simple yet awesome "habitat". Man o man.

"That's a special feeling, Lloyd"

WOW man you are killing it all of those are unreal. Love the bedded buck, but I think the full sneak single pedestal buck might be my favorite. Great work!!!

>I agree what form is that
>full sneak pedestal?

It's an altered form, but it's a life size Dewey mule deer form to begin with.

Looks like some great work you do. Glad you share the photos, fun to look at. Where are you located?

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

>Looks like some great work you
>do. Glad you share the
>photos, fun to look at.
>Where are you located?
>
>Brian Latturner
>MonsterMuleys.com
>LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
>on Facebook!

Morgan, Utah

>I believe Josh Hunt now works
>for Dwayne Dewey in Cody
>Wyoming.

Yes he does and it sucks. He used to be only a couple hours away. Now I have to make a day of the drive to Cody.

You are a badass taxidermist! I do taxidermy myself and have been around it my whole life, but I can't hold a candle to you. Amazing work! I would love you to mount a mule deer for me even though I do it myself.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom