mule deer pics

quest

Very Active Member
Here is a couple of pics I took at our local taxidermist shop. This buck was harvested in unit 12 archery. I was told it's gross was around 187 and net in the 170s. The buck isn't very wide but has long tines. I know I've let some bucks like this go due to width. So how about you?

4a53f4fb26e08db2.jpg

4a53f54427cc8d27.jpg

4a53f57e28b4a2d2.jpg

Neet buck Kev, kinda reminds me of the one I shot in 42 in 08'
Thanks for sharing
Travis

Hard horned during the archery hunt in unit 12? Hmmm that must have been an old deer.

Nice buck though..

Thanks for the pic

John

If you have let one's go that look like this, can I hunt with you? I would take this any day, this would look great on my wall. I don't know many hunters in Az that would let this go, and I have hunted Az since I was 10 and I have seen my share of big boys.

chainsaw I have let a few deer like this go because they didn't have the width. At that time I really didn't pay to much attention to height. Ive reanalyze my way of thinking.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom