mule deer unit 52

orion23

Very Active Member
my wife's girlfriend drew unit 52 deer. i talked her into this unit thinking that she had no chance of drawing. since she did, now im trying to do a little research for before i take her. statistically speaking i should have no problem finding deer, but how has the quality been down there the past couple years. what should i have her hold out for? she already told me that she will shoot when i tell her to shoot. Any and all information is appriciated. thanks.

There aint any deer in 52! Infact if I was you I would just plan on not going.... I will do both of you a favor and take the tag off your hands, so that you dont need to worry about there being no deer there....

UThunting
Clynt L Citte
Willard Utah

You're taking your wife's girlfriend deer hunting ?? Buddy you got bigger things to worry about than finding deer.

JB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom