Muley Crazy Mag.

kilowatt

LAST EDITED ON Nov-25-04 AT 11:09AM (MST)[p]Just got the latest issue and has some great articles and pictures this time, including those two hogs from NV & Kaibab.
Also photos send in by BCBOY(Steve),DeerKing aka AntlerQuest(Jeff). Also a few pictures in the Muleys From the Past sent in by "bigmoosie"(Ron).
Ron, a good friend of mine actually held that rack about 4 years ago. The hunter in that picture took the Buck in NV but has since passed away and either it is his son or grandson that has the rack now. I will get ahold of my friend after this weekend and see if I can get more info. Maybe the fella that has it now can contact Ryan Hatch about the rack and size.

Brian

It is a great mag. for sure! Every issue is great. Man, I just daydream that someday I'll get a great muley tag and a great muley buck! Some great bucks from bow-mzzldr-rifle are coming out of Nv. Ut. and Az. for sure and Colo. too........ I've always thought about going up to Canada for a muley....... Great issue Ryan!!

Muley Mag is one of my favorites along with Hunting Illustrated and Eastmans, Trophy Hunter etc., etc., etc.,..........

fatrooster.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom