Muley Doe Tag

Was wondering if there is any public land over near Box Elder county other side of Tremonton Hwy 30 I know there is a lot of private land to get a Mule Doe tag filled. Not looking for any honey hole just the public access maps on fish and game website not very good. Thank you.

i hunted there a couple of years ago and found some public land up high but don't know how to get to it. I was hunting the CMWU there and came into it from the private side.
I did see hunters up there but don't know how they did it. Get some maps and look you may find the road I am talking about. Saw plenty of Does up there

LAST EDITED ON Oct-03-16 AT 12:00PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-03-16 AT 11:58?AM (MST)

>Was wondering if there is any
>public land over near Box
>Elder county other side of
>Tremonton Hwy 30 I know
>there is a lot of
>private land to get
>a Mule Doe tag filled.
>Not looking for any honey
>hole just the public access
>maps on fish and game
>website not very good. Thank
>you.

If you're talking about the Box Elder-West Bear River hunts, there is no federal or state public land nor any walk-in-access properties on that doe unit. However, you MAY be able to find some Corrine City property you can hunt near the river in the east side of town or in the swamps on the south side of town. The city code allows you to discharge a weapon in city limits as long as it's more than 600 feet from a building occupied by people or animals OR as long as you have written permission from the owner of such a building(s), but whether or not there are deer in those areas (or any other areas in the township you might happen to find) I couldn't say. Also, I couldn't find ANY weapons ordinances listed for Bear River City or Elwood, so you might want to check with officials in those two towns. But I do know that Tremonton and Garland forbid it.

In any case, those hunts are for nuisance and depredation animals per the complaints from citizens and I suspect it wouldn't be too hard to find a place to hunt if you asked around. Just make sure you follow the DWR codes to the tea! Good luck!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom