Muley Fanatics? Why the hate try 2....

elks96

Long Time Member
Haha. So last post was a thought I had while catching Walleye at Boysen. So typed on a cell between marks...

I am however interested in the reasons why there is dislike for for the organization. I have not look at them much, but what I have seen it feels like they are the infomercial of the conservation groups? Do not know how else to explain it.

So what are the concerns with the group?

Well they do somethings I like and some I don’t, but I think it’s what all so called conservation groups do, not sure there is one out there that’s ?!!

If I had to chose between giving money to Muley fanatic foundation or PETA no doubt I would give my money to PETA.

If giving 5 dollars to MFF would cure world hunger I would say to all those hungry people “I’ll pray for you”

If I had to chose between sitting in a room with MFF for 5 mins or go get a root canal I would have them take all my teeth before I spend 5 mins with MFF

If I had to chose going to a MFF “fundraiser” or using my toothless mouth to take care of the Tampa bay bucs after the super bowl well then...

Tom, where do you want me?

*edit* I can’t really say what I think of the MFF because it will get deleted.

Last edited:
HAHA.... SS I got that. But why? What is the issue? Do they simply waste money? It appears to me they are the "Flea market" of conservation. Like every once and a while you find a gem, but most of the time you are just looking at junk.

Anything to support the dislike? Articles? Specific issues? Etc.

I also don't understand the disdain for the group. The the only thing people seem to complain about is that they make money. But I've also seen lots of their emails with actual boots on the ground work that they've done/supported where they are doing biological studies and trying to improve outcomes for mule deer.

All I get from MDF/SFW is requests for money and their logos plastered all over everything.

Slightly Sober, what atrocity are they commiting?
Anything besides the top two guys yearly salary?

@JakeSwensen ,
That is indeed a big one. Do you remember how/when MFF started? Were you living in WY then? Joshua Coursey (JC) and them had a record year fundraising as VOLUNTEERS for the MDF. The oil/natural gas money was FLOWING. They were upset so much of the money went out of state. Maybe they didn't realize there's mule deer outside WY? They were upset at the top leadership, felt they did nothing and got paid all that $$$. JC and them also got their peepee's slapped when it was exposed on MM's that they were auctioning off CANNED elk hunts at the foundation. The MDF took a stand and said no more canned hunts auctioning off at their banquets.

So MFF was born by a used car salesmen and a guy who worked at the railroad. Both had jobs they wanted out of. What better way than to focus on something they love, mule deer. Can't fault them there right? And this organization was going to be different. It would be focused on Wyoming mule deer. The money stayed here. Transparency!

Kinda of a side note here but you gotta love the irony of the oilfield being one of the reasons for the decline of the mule deer also the reason there was so much money available for "conservation".

It didn't take long for the MULEY fanatic foundation to get off its feet. While at the same time the MDF chapter tanked. Right off the bat it seemed like MFF went off coursey (sic). Here's a couple notable uses of MULEY foundation money:

1). Womens only hunter safety classes. Didn't know that was problem of mule deer but glad we addressed that. But seriously, WTF

2) Installed a bunch of expensive stop poaching signs all over. Really? Everyone has a smart phone, are those signs really necessary? Maybe 30 years ago. Just eyesores out there and something else that will just get shot up.

Gosh its been awhile but there were a couple other good ones out there. I know theres some guys who read this that were involved heavily at first, shoot me a text and i'll edit them in the post.

So for me and this is my only opinion, for an organization that really only takes your money and passes it on (like the mule deer migration study) is it really necessary to have at least two people making over 100,000 each, a recently hired retired cop (not sure his salary, im guessing 70k) AND an office manager? Remember the local chapter of MDF was ran by VOLUNTEERS. But you see this wasn't really about the mule deer, it was about cars and railroads...

Anyways JC likes to really talk about the migration study. You know the study that was happening regardless if they donated money. The same study that was necessary when any shed hunter from SW wyoming could of told you what they are figuring out. Hell eastmans talked about it in the 90's. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know those 250 deer by point of rocks were not local deer. A lot of great things came from that study dont get me wrong, but to have MFF ride the coattails is laughable at best.

Someone mentioned the hunts taking out the youth. Again, another program that does NOTHING for mule deer conservation. It's really great they are doing that. Don't get me wrong. But again nothing to do with Mule Deer. Full disclosure: I have a kid who is disabled. So maybe I'm more biased on this one. But i can't help to think the angle JC is playing here.

It's a shame what happened so quickly to MFF. There were a lot of great people eager to help out mule deer who have since turned their back on MFF. The fact they are still around is because donating to wildlife organizations is a placebo effect on ones mind they are helping out something they love and are so passionate about. The reality is you can do more for mule deer than the MFF will ever accomplish. Wear sweaters during winter in your house, turn your thermostat down. Change your house to LED light bulbs and be more energy conscience.

Or you can give money to MFF, the wrapped new truck they have probably needs paid for. They most likely have a few more buddies that need hired. Lets see so far they got a used car salesmen, a railroad worker, an ex cop. I'm sure theres a priest that needs hired. Would of been nice to see them recruit some people with wildlife backgrounds. But once again, MFF was never and will never be about mule deer.

Jake if you want the skinny on JC himself, send me a PM. I can't post about JC without getting in trouble.

@Founder I hope I kept this within the parameters of your rules for the forum. Thanks!

I don't personally have a dog in this fight, as I am not a member of any such organizations. But it does seem a lot easier to find blame with others than actually initiate progress yourself.

In a world with declining hunter participation and likely stronger opposition to hunting, trapping, etc. coming down the pike in the media and from lawmakers, I think we can use all the support we can get. If all female hunter safety courses helps that cause, then that's great.

Some of the work that MFF has done is surely not rocket science, but I also don't have access to shed hunters in SW Wyoming to get their opinions on mule deer, so I'm glad to get that information sent to my email inbox. So if this particular organization isn't living up to expectations, I would be glad to hear about some group that is so that we can help reverse the declining trend in mule deer populations all across the west.

I don't personally have a dog in this fight, as I am not a member of any such organizations. But it does seem a lot easier to find blame with others than actually initiate progress yourself.

In a world with declining hunter participation and likely stronger opposition to hunting, trapping, etc. coming down the pike in the media and from lawmakers, I think we can use all the support we can get. If all female hunter safety courses helps that cause, then that's great.

Some of the work that MFF has done is surely not rocket science, but I also don't have access to shed hunters in SW Wyoming to get their opinions on mule deer, so I'm glad to get that information sent to my email inbox. So if this particular organization isn't living up to expectations, I would be glad to hear about some group that is so that we can help reverse the declining trend in mule deer populations all across the west.
Why are you not a member of any of the organizations? Just curious. How are you getting their emails if you're not giving them money?

I see you touched on where they misrepresent their role in the study. A lot of their members believe MFF had a huge part in the study. Nothing like having JC in a hurry to get his name on something....

If MFF showed a little more fiscal responsibility I would join. I'm not asking for them to work for free, but right now the ROI isn't penciling out. Instead of hiring buddies full time how about getting people that could actually help the cause? Utilize volunteers more. They had a lot of great volunteers at first that are well respected in the mule deer circle. None of them are around still. Why?

Fixing the declining herd of mule deer isn't going to happen because of a MFF banquet. In fact more mule deer are getting shot because of it. But it's for "conservation". So its ok....

Last edited:
Regarding the Wyoming Migration Initiative, I agree that there's no reason to donate to any sportsmen's org if you want your money to go to the WMI.

Cut out the middle man altogether, and have 100% of your donation go directly to them.

Real easy to do:

Just an FYI, until the end of February, you can order the migration book for 30% off...$35 and worth every penny IMO.

Last edited:
Regarding the Wyoming Migration Initiative, I agree that there's no reason to donate to any sportsmen's org if you want your money to go to the WMI.

Cut out the middle man altogether, and have 100% of your donation go directly to them.

Real easy to do:

Just an FYI, until the end of February, you can order the migration book for 30% off...$35 and worth every penny IMO.
Awesome!!!! I just ordered a copy for my Dad! Thanks for the heads up!!!!

I am not a member of the aforementioned mule deer focused organizations, but I do belong to other hunting/conservation groups (RMEF, SCI). Once you start applying in draws/raffles in a number of states it seems like virtually everyone has your email address.

I was hoping that one of these mule deer focused groups would provide some results or at least an explanation for the poor trend we've been on. I think the WMI showed some early promise, so hopefully something comes out of that.

Thanks Buzz for the link, that seems like a wise, direct investment opportunity.

Real easy to do:

Thanks for sharing Buzz! I'm going to order one and share the link. Great stuff!

I was hoping that one of these mule deer focused groups would provide some results or at least an explanation for the poor trend we've been on. I think the WMI showed some early promise, so hopefully something comes out of that.

Thanks Buzz for the link, that seems like a wise, direct investment opportunity.
I agree with your thoughts on mule deer numbers continuing to tank, even with massive amounts of money being pumped into helping them recover. There are no easy answers or solutions as to the why, as I think that varies from area to area, state to state, etc.

But, I do believe that what people expect for their money is more deer on the mountain or like you say, to come up with the reasons that's occurring.

Its the same with wild sheep and moose as well. Sportsmen and various NGO's spend massive amounts of money on sheep recovery efforts and year after year populations and tag numbers continue to fall (when looking at the whole picture). Sure some new areas open, but when you look at the 10K foot view, opportunities at sheep, mule deer, moose, goats, etc. are in a downward spiral over-all.

I think if the species groups want to continue they better start showing results for the investment that hunters are making. Right now, they aren't, and that is not a sustainable business model.

I see an awful lot of jealousy and personal animus in the initial response. I don't know if MFF is the best group out there, but they are head and shoulders above MDF from what I know. While there are complaints about "high salaries" and four whole people on staff at MFF, you would probably be shocked by the comparison with MDF. MDF has a much, much higher overhead.

I get it, feelings get hurt and the local MDF chapter took a hit when MFF was formed. Some will never get over it.

I have my own issues with each and every conservation org, but I do join, get involved and help several of them. A few I stay away from at all cost. MFF seems to do a fair amount of good, and they raise money for the mule deer study, migration initiative, etc. Sure, you can contribute directly, but MFF reaches a far greater number of people and in the end raises a lot of money for these critical studies. Of course they get a cut - so do professional fund raisers.

If you need a reason to stay away and not contribute, you can always find a reason. Tell me who is better when it comes to mule deer.

I am a very proud supporter of RMEF, but that is an elk organization, and will probably open a whole other topic for discussion. ;)

Bill

There is no jealousy regarding MFF. To consider them a conservation group is a slap to the face of every other conservation group out there.

They have become what they hated. MFF are a bunch of hypocrites. I remember when they used all the MDF chapters all over as another reason to branch off. They said MDF wasn’t focused on WY. MFF was going to be a Wyoming focused group. Now they are in all the western states just like MDF. ?????.

Of course MDF top guys make some dollars, they have 10x the members etc that MFF have. ????

Save a mule deer, turn down your thermostat...

With any conservation group your considering, its an individual choice on whether to support them or not. What is or isn't palatable to each person. MFF has been more focused on southwestern Wyoming than any other conservation group ever has. Salaries and expenses are overlooked if you see money going on the ground in habitat projects or studies. It makes supporters feel good. Though money doesn't seem to go far when there's millions of acres, vast expanses of ground that all could be improved. So the most critical habitat is focused on, but results in the wildlife business takes years and results are incrementally small. If we could consistently sprinkler irrigate a few hundred thousand acres of winter habitat each year that'd be nice. I don't think you can blame MFF for expanding, someone from some other region decided they liked that business model and wanted to raise funds like MFF does.

During the height of the natural gas boom here in Sublette County, one of the least populated counties in the state, the local RMEF chapter was one of the top fundraisers for RMEF in the entire country. Money was flowing and most all of it was leaving the county. The Chapter is small now. MFF decided to put a different message out, focused on keeping money in the area and it worked. The community has accepted it and decides to overlook the underlying business side of things, until they don't. Somewhere between being a start-up fundraising company with a message and growing to having an employed office staff with a building mortgage, these conservation groups all become a lobbyist for the interest. A voice and advocate for their base. Its only sustainable if the communities around them continue to accept it. There's a life cycle to each one. IMO, BIG donors will always support and carry the national foundations. But small communities such is found in Wyoming and northwest Colorado with lots of public land want groups to focus more on them, and like it or not, MFF has been able deliver on that.

MDF - 14% of their revenue goes to salaries
MFF- 54% of their revenue goes to salaries (and even worse for last year but that info isn't public yet). You know because they hired an ex cop to help out.

MFF isn't delivering anything but smoke and mirrors. And they are funding their playboy lifestyle off the donations by blue collar hard working people.

But hey theres a raffle going right now. Get your tickets :D

A lot of people have accused RMEF of being top heavy but salaries are 19%.

Those MFF'ers!

When I first saw this thread, I had no clue about the organization. I’d heard of them, but that was it. I’m sure they aim to do good, but I personally think they’re fleecing members and volunteers on salaries of $132k in 2018 for 40 hours of work. I’m sure my opinion won’t be popular or liked by those who support the group, but I just think that’s excessive compensation for the amount that goes back on the ground. $132,000 a year is a lot in my opinion!
I think an organization should be providing more to the cause than to salaries.

In 2018, $271k went to the cause, $357k went to salaries, tax, benefits for 3 people. The previous year $135k went to the cause and $249k to salaries.
I know when one donates, we often do it to make ourselves feel good, and that’s great. That’s why I don’t dig into this stuff. But curiosity sucked me in. I’d have a hard time volunteering my time to pay these guys $132k a year. I’m sure they do a good job, but literally, more donated dollars go in their bank accounts than what goes back to the cause. To each their own. I hope they grow the organization to justify their salaries, and when they do, let me know and I’ll sign up.

Again, I’m sure they work hard and mean well. Probably real good guys too. I’m just sharing my opinion based on the 990 tax filing. Maybe the 2019 filing will be better.

Here’s a link to their 2018 filing.

I would like to see Josh get on here and sell me on the MFF and their high salaries. Here's the wyoming median income...

wyomingincome.JPG

Lyrics to the official MFF song:

They see me rollin
They hatin
Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
My music so loud
I'm swangin
They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty

Last edited:
When I first saw this thread, I had no clue about the organization. I’d heard of them, but that was it. I’m sure they aim to do good, but I personally think they’re fleecing members and volunteers on salaries of $132k in 2018 for 40 hours of work. I’m sure my opinion won’t be popular or liked by those who support the group, but I just think that’s excessive compensation for the amount that goes back on the ground. $132,000 a year is a lot in my opinion!
I think an organization should be providing more to the cause than to salaries.

In 2018, $271k went to the cause, $357k went to salaries, tax, benefits for 3 people. The previous year $135k went to the cause and $249k to salaries.
I know when one donates, we often do it to make ourselves feel good, and that’s great. That’s why I don’t dig into this stuff. But curiosity sucked me in. I’d have a hard time volunteering my time to pay these guys $132k a year. I’m sure they do a good job, but literally, more donated dollars go in their bank accounts than what goes back to the cause. To each their own. I hope they grow the organization to justify their salaries, and when they do, let me know and I’ll sign up.

Again, I’m sure they work hard and mean well. Probably real good guys too. I’m just sharing my opinion based on the 990 tax filing. Maybe the 2019 filing will be better.

Here’s a link to their 2018 filing.
Founder i've given you crap in the past like many others. But I 100% agree with what you wrote here! Hard to argue with your point.

Maybe this is not the correct time/place for this soapbox, but this is related to a fundamental misconception about "non-profits". Many people think that by definition, non-profits are good and corporations are inherently evil. However, since non-profits do not have any equity interest in the financial success of the venture, there is no incentive to keep expenses in line. And, as mentioned above, as long as there are BIG donors to keep organizations afloat (whether hunting, conservation, or anything else) there's no reason for anyone to change their behavior.

Founder i also dont agree with some stuff you do but I also agree with you 100% on this one.
MFF wants volunteers for projects. They want you to drive out on your own dime and work for free while they are not working for free.
Nobody should work for free
A certain amount of volunteer work is great, but building a business model on expectations of all volunteer labor, while you're profiting from that free labor, isn't right.

In all fairness to these guys, it doesn’t appear to me that MDF does that much better ratio wise, and they get loads of free money with all of Utah’s conservation tags! I think MDF would be long out of business if it weren’t for Utah conservation tags.
BTW - MDF CEO IN 2018 made $222k.

This is why you should sometimes just donate/volunteer to make yourself feel good, cause I would guess it’s rare that you could dig into a non-profit 990 and not come away feeling like most of your money is being wasted.
Most expenses I can overlook, but huge compensation to a few is hard to do.

Now I’m wiping my mind clear of what I read, cause I like MDF and others and the guys getting paid. But if I ever have lunch with any of them, they’re buying!!! :)

Maybe this is not the correct time/place for this soapbox, but this is related to a fundamental misconception about "non-profits". Many people think that by definition, non-profits are good and corporations are inherently evil. However, since non-profits do not have any equity interest in the financial success of the venture, there is no incentive to keep expenses in line. And, as mentioned above, as long as there are BIG donors to keep organizations afloat (whether hunting, conservation, or anything else) there's no reason for anyone to change their behavior.
No one is questioning the non profit part. They are questioning how much they are putting in their pockets.

Wedding rings are expensive....

Now I’m wiping my mind clear of what I read, cause I like MDF and others and the guys getting paid. But if I ever have lunch with any of them, they’re buying!!! :)
Hosting parties cost alot of money...:D Nothing like casino night for the husband and wife at MDF...$2,041,266 in revenue....haha
just think of all the money the local babysitters are making...:rolleyes:

When you read these financial reports, you should understand that "total compensation" includes health insurance, 401K contributions, vacation, workmen's comp and all other expenses associated with an employee. At one point I worked in the public sector, and my compensation was public information. I was shocked to see how much I was getting (NOT!). In reality, my actual W-2 income was ~40% less than what they reported as my total compensation. That is a BIG difference.

I haven't studied the compensation section of MFF's financials. If that same 40% ratio holds, the actual salary might be about $80K. Not chump change, but you won't get many talented business professionals willing to work for that. And I don't know how talented the team at MFF really is.

In reality, it takes a few people that make a career out of running these organizations for them to work. Of course they organize a lot of unpaid volunteers, etc. That is the job. If this skill set wasn't necessary than everybody would just be volunteering every weekend on their own. ?!&?

I think the real question is who does a better job. I.E., who puts the highest percentage of your donations on the ground, and who gets the most projects completed. Sometimes it is not just about the money, but the volunteer labor that actually gets the work done.

Bill

Its just like $.f.w. boys and girls. when raffles takes place for a chance to win something everyone is gonna plays besides a select few! They get rich while claiming to fix problems!

Amazing how hunters love to point out that hunters fund 100% of conservation (truth), out of one side of our mouth, and then publicly crucify any organization, or game agency that raises money in the name of conservation.

A well funded conservation organization is a good thing, trust me, the anti’s are funded. A well funded Game state game agency is a good thing. Nobody is “getting rich” in this game. Grow up. It takes money to get anything done in this world, and be grateful that someone has made it their life mission to conserve the places and critters that we all love.

STOP eating our own, for the love of........

Amazing how hunters love to point out that hunters fund 100% of conservation (truth), out of one side of our mouth, and then publicly crucify any organization, or game agency that raises money in the name of conservation.

A well funded conservation organization is a good thing, trust me, the anti’s are funded. A well funded Game state game agency is a good thing. Nobody is “getting rich” in this game. Grow up. It takes money to get anything done in this world, and be grateful that someone has made it their life mission to conserve the places and critters that we all love.

I’ll stop eating our own, if you’ll ease up on drinking so much cool aid

$100,000+ a year isn't getting rich?

This has nothing to do with anti hunters. This isn’t an us vs them issue. Good grief!

What fairy tale world do you propose, where some guys are working their full time gigs, and still able to put in the time and effort to get things done in the name of conservation?

The reality is that it does take a few people to commit their careers to make these things run.

My point is that it gets old watching us throw stones at those within our ranks.

It’s kind of a crazy idea but some people will donate their time and energy just for the good of mule deer. I had a friend in $fw that donated tons of time because he likes the idea of doing something for conservation

It’s kind of a crazy idea but some people will donate their time and energy just for the good of mule deer. I had a friend in $fw that donated tons of time because he likes the idea of doing something for conservation
You’re right....

What fairy tale world do you propose, where some guys are working their full time gigs, and still able to put in the time and effort to get things done in the name of conservation?

The reality is that it does take a few people to commit their careers to make these things run.

My point is that it gets old watching us throw stones at those within our ranks.
Guess I qualify for your fairy tale world...I have a couple things I spend a metric chit ton of time on that is uncompensated.

One is conservation.

With all the local chapter volunteers and the fact that the majority of the money raised by MFF is distributed by writing a check, what the HELL do those guys do all year? The quote below answers that question. If you think it doesn't relate to MFF you don't know the MFF....

"idle hands are the devils workshop"

It just seems logical that when it comes to a non-profit, that more money should go back into the cause than what goes into salaries.
The whole point of a “non-profit” is to benefit the cause first and foremost in my mind. The cause shouldn’t come after fat personal paychecks.

Here’s some IRS language: “A section 501(c)(3) organization must not be organized or operated for the benefit of private interests, such as the creator or the creator's family, shareholders of the organization, other designated individuals, or persons controlled directly or indirectly by such private interests.”

I guess in my mind when I see a combination of inflated salaries and less money going to the actual cause than what goes to salaries, it appears to me that the organization is more focused on benefiting private interest than the actual cause. That’s just my opinion.

Yes, non-profits are supposed to benefit a cause. But what I'm saying is there is no incentive for them to do that aside from the goodness of their own hearts. A non-profit can decide to deploy their funds however they see fit. The only potential remedy for unwise spending is lower donations going forward, if any donors care/notice. In a publicly held corporation, there is oversight from shareholders and boards of directors so that wasteful spending is reined in. But I think lots of people would have you believe that those objectives are the opposite for non-profits vs corporations. And this is not exclusive to conservation groups, there are lots of non-profits in other industries that are much worse.

Yes, non-profits are supposed to benefit a cause. But what I'm saying is there is no incentive for them to do that aside from the goodness of their own hearts. A non-profit can decide to deploy their funds however they see fit. The only potential remedy for unwise spending is lower donations going forward, if any donors care/notice. In a publicly held corporation, there is oversight from shareholders and boards of directors so that wasteful spending is reined in. But I think lots of people would have you believe that those objectives are the opposite for non-profits vs corporations. And this is not exclusive to conservation groups, there are lots of non-profits in other industries that are much worse.
And that's why we have this thread. To expose their BS.

MFF is still around because of new members joining. It doesn't take long for a lot of people to realize the real MFF. That's why they've been around almost 10 years and can't gross over a million. Their solution, open more chapters! I heard MFF chapter Rio is going to be opening soon. Or wherever JC vacations....

I'm glad elk96 made this post. I've got a few PMs from people who are cancelling their membership. I just hope they let them know why.

If its really about helping mule deer, surely they can make the necessary changes?

Josh and Joey earning their keep...

Josh and Joey earning their keep...

Here's something from the article I found interesting:

the funding model the organization uses allows for 70% of the money generated to go towards various projects the organization is focused on.

For the first time ever they will have allocate more money for projects instead of salaries :)

Here's something from the article I found interesting:

the funding model the organization uses allows for 70% of the money generated to go towards various projects the organization is focused on.

For the first time ever they will have allocate more money for projects instead of salaries :)
Makes good press anyway...

Interesting. The numbers do seem upside down at the very least. It is pretty telling when you look at the numbers and the information here.... They simply are not holding up their end of the bargain.

I hope the Muley Fanatics are putting more of the money raised in Southwest Wyoming into projects in Southwest Wyoming than the Mule deer foundation was. In my personal opinion, my money is better spent buying fuel to hunt coyotes than giving it to those guys...
Since moving to WY, my goal is to start trapping coyotes. So I think that is a better use of my funds as well... Heck maybe I will be good enough to break even...

I would go as far to say donating to MFF actually does more harm to mule deer than not. Having a used car salesman in charge of helping mule deer is NOT a good idea.

Good discussion and I like the FACTS presented. Thanks for that info and it validates my suspicions. I joined MDF as a life member decades ago when it started. I joined MFF when it started because of what was initially stated. I now don't do anything with either and am no longer a member of MFF. Like elks96, I now prefer to do what I can individually for mule deer. And as Buzz stated, if you want to support a cause or particular project, there are ways to do that directly and avoid that "middle man" cut.

Interesting discussion and thanks to all.

Everything above is spot on imo.

The last straw for me was when they chose to get in bed with WYOGA. As far as I am concerned anyone that supports and does business with WYOGA doesn't align with the way I think things should be ran in Wyoming.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom