Muley freak busted again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because you’re charged with something doesn’t mean you’re guilty of anything. There is a lot of discrepancy in the case and should be an interesting turn out. From what I have read the rancher gave him verbal permission. Even helped him retrieve the deer with his 4wheeler. After the fact denied giving him permission and turned him in.

For those that are asking someone to be prosecuted for the same penalty as manslaughter. Y’all are nuts. It’s a deer calm down they live like 6-8 years on average if they don’t get mauled by a cougar or shot by a meat hunter. If that’s how you feel wait till the liberals have the law changed so when you hit one on the highway it’s the same as hitting a person.

For the keyboard warriors: I do not condone poaching and if found guilty he should receive a justified fine and loss of hunting rights for a reasonable amount of time.
Is your dad a taxidermist from Texas?? Asking for a friend.

You all know he will continue to laugh and make more of his pod casts as long as people continue to watch them.

He makes money everything someone watches one.

Quit lining his pocket. He is laughing each time he gets another view.
I doubt he makes much money off of Instagram, I post the instagrm videos because it is a hell of a lot more interesting then having everyone speculate on what's being said best to just watch it yourself. Can't say I've ever seen any of his actual videos where he does make money such as YouTube. Either way I bet all this will eventually hurt his bottom line if it hasn't already. He will get his due by the end.

I doubt he makes much money off of Instagram, I post the instagrm videos because it is a hell of a lot more interesting then having everyone speculate on what's being said best to just watch it yourself. Can't say I've ever seen any of his actual videos where he does make money such as YouTube. Either way I bet all this will eventually hurt his bottom line if it hasn't already. He will get his due by the end.
I tried to watch a few of his YouTube videos a while ago but he is just hard to watch even on those. I like hunting content. I find some of them good. But muley freaks I just couldn't watch.

2023-03-21.png

I just believe in our court system. Innocent until proven guilty. Should be interesting like I said. Also there is a difference between having fun and some of the comments being made on here. Basically asking for a dude with a family to see legit prison time over a deer. That’s just ridiculous to me. Everyone makes mistakes especially when there are more rules and regulations in this country than ever before. Not to mention I don’t put it past the Game and Fish to target an individual who is famous. Easy notch on the belt and promotion.
He has plead to prior game violations. Thats a pattern. Ted Nugent has plead to what 17 priors in multiple states. Like most here,In over 50 years of hunting, i never had a ticket because i follow the law. Like so many media hunters before him he let $$$ destroy his reputation for life. Pathetic.

He has plead to prior game violations. Thats a pattern. Ted Nugent has plead to what 17 priors in multiple states. Like most here,In over 50 years of hunting, i never had a ticket because i follow the law. Like so many media hunters before him he let $$$ destroy his reputation for life. Pathetic.
Yup, once that reputation is ruined about all that’s left is politics.

Obviously! I’ll do that.
It must be more fun wranglin for those lawyers anyway.

Obviously by the way you view things you would be a terrible attorney… better stick to something else ?
If his attorney was worth a chit he would advise this fool to shut up. What he is posting may or may not hurt his court case.

What he is trying to do is damage control for his business. IMO he is only polarizing folks on his character, not good for business. Contrition would have served him better.

If his attorney was worth a chit he would advise this fool to shut up. What he is posting may or may not hurt his court case.

What he is trying to do is damage control for his business. IMO he is only polarizing folks on his character, not good for business. Contrition would have served him better.
You know it all! Got it down to a science! Definitely not speculating at all ?

Ted Nugent has plead to what 17 priors in multiple states.
Is this correct? I remember the Cali issue and it seemed he put too much confidence in the "guides" (term used loosely here) and took a plea because he technically did break the law, in my opinion, unknowingly. I can't fathom a huge, big name hunter violating several laws, filming it, AND posting said violations in a national show for all to see.

Is this correct? I remember the Cali issue and it seemed he put too much confidence in the "guides" (term used loosely here) and took a plea because he technically did break the law, in my opinion, unknowingly. I can't fathom a huge, big name hunter violating several laws, filming it, AND posting said violations in a national show for all to see.
Ignorance of the law is not a defense. I watched the show live and laughed. The wardens watched it and wrote 9 tickets. Thats why he only hunts his kennels in tx. And Michigan. Baiting, shoot a spike, shoot a second buck with no tag. Read his book. Proud of his disgusting way he dodged the draft but says he could take out isis himself. Dating a 14 yo in Hawai, had to get gaurdianship or get arrested for rape of Shemane. Pos. Sits on the Mathews board, why i would never buy that brand. Yet the msm thinks he is the top spokesman for hunters and guns.lol

Ignorance of the law is not a defense. I watched the show live and laughed. The wardens watched it and wrote 9 tickets. Thats why he only hunts his kennels in tx. And Michigan. Baiting, shoot a spike, shoot a second buck with no tag. Read his book. Proud of his disgusting way he dodged the draft but says he could take out isis himself. Dating a 14 yo in Hawai, had to get gaurdianship or get arrested for rape of Shemane. Pos. Sits on the Mathews board, why i would never buy that brand. Yet the msm thinks he is the top spokesman for hunters and guns.lol
You forgot to mention his music sucks.

So you're saying you're a big fan--got it! I know where you stand.

But that's not 17 counts in multiple states. Anything else you wanna share before I join you in the Uncle Teddy Fan Club?

So you're saying you're a big fan--got it! I know where you stand.

But that's not 17 counts in multiple states. Anything else you wanna share before I join you in the Uncle Teddy Fan Club?
Shot a second bear in Alaska, no tag. Plead guilty tp a Lacey act booboo as well..read his autobiography. A real peach.

Just because you’re charged with something doesn’t mean you’re guilty of anything. There is a lot of discrepancy in the case and should be an interesting turn out. From what I have read the rancher gave him verbal permission. Even helped him retrieve the deer with his 4wheeler. After the fact denied giving him permission and turned him in.

For those that are asking someone to be prosecuted for the same penalty as manslaughter. Y’all are nuts. It’s a deer calm down they live like 6-8 years on average if they don’t get mauled by a cougar or shot by a meat hunter. If that’s how you feel wait till the liberals have the law changed so when you hit one on the highway it’s the same as hitting a person.

For the keyboard warriors: I do not condone poaching and if found guilty he should receive a justified fine and loss of hunting rights for a reasonable amount of time.
I do agree, he deserves due process. However, due to his history, he deserves every bit of scrutiny he is receiving.

Anyone who turns killing animals into a living should have to be held to a very high standard imo. It is your job to know every detail, every rule, and abide by the laws. It isn't just a deer. If he is proven guilty, he deserves very stiff punishments imo.

Shot a second bear in Alaska, no tag. Plead guilty tp a Lacey act booboo as well..read his autobiography. A real peach.
No thanks, I'm good. However, after reading the article below, including the judges comments on the law, I'm just gonna be skeptical of your comments and anything related to Ted Nugent.

You know, you could just say you don't like him, his wife, music, success, politics, choice of toppings on his hamburger, etc., and we'd be clear on where you stand from the get-go. And you read his autobiography?

Nonetheless, have a great day Pacer!

Uncle Ted owes a bit of his success to Derek St Holmes. None of his best stuff would have been near as good without him.

I just believe in our court system. Innocent until proven guilty. Should be interesting like I said. Also there is a difference between having fun and some of the comments being made on here. Basically asking for a dude with a family to see legit prison time over a deer. That’s just ridiculous to me. Everyone makes mistakes especially when there are more rules and regulations in this country than ever before. Not to mention I don’t put it past the Game and Fish to target an individual who is famous. Easy notch on the belt and promotion.

Yeah?

In my neighborhood a deer goes for $500 k.

This isn't an accident. This is theft.

You know it all! Got it down to a science! Definitely not speculating at all ?
Oh I'm an expert...just ask me. Haha.

No it's actually just my opinion and most other adults that it does no good to argue your own guilt or innocence on Instagram...

Now on the other hand it's absolutely obligatory to argue someone else's guilt or innocence on monstermuleys, especially if it's a social media hero hunter wannabe...

You guys want to get this thread locked, lets start talking muley connection and Mike Brownlee.
Founder eased up on the lock button after proof and articles of his actual charges and convictions have been posted on here

Reactions: SS!
A poaching POS that single handedly got the rules and season dates of Colorado's governors tags changed because of his antics. He is also a friend of founders because everytime a thread about him used to pop up it would magically disappear

If I ever get caught "accidentally" committing one these crimes I will fully expect to be raked over the MM courthouse coals. I will either leave the site or put everyone on ignore but I will fully expect you all to carry on with the fun and games...

If I ever get caught "accidentally" committing one these crimes I will fully expect to be raked over the MM courthouse coals. I will either leave the site or put everyone on ignore but I will fully expect you all to carry on with the fun and games...
As sure as Bess has kept his word on never posting himself with an animal he killed, we will do our best to publicly humiliate you if such an event ever occurs. :giggle:

Last edited:
Account is now private it seems like. I guess you have to follow him to listen to his crap in his echo chamber.

Anybody notice how the transcript was blurred out right after the part where it said he had permission to cross the 120 acres. Pretty convenient. Also I thought he was claiming he had permission, now he is saying that the warden didn’t do a proper investigation and because the landowners property isn’t posted he can’t be cited for trespassing? He can’t even keep his own lies straight.

I have hunted a lot of private ground with only verbal permission.....but it is my understanding that that is citable.....written permission is required by statute almost everywhere.....is that correct?

I am starting to wonder if this is another publicity stunt by this dude. This is however way beyond the “ someone stole the head from the back of my truck” stunt that we saw play out a couple times last fall by a couple other groups. ?‍♂️

Why can't people take accountability for their own actions??? Always blaming something or someone else. He should have done his own research and played it safe. Lots more to story than most people know. He'll either beat the system with some kind of technicality (innocent of being a poaching perp) or they'll make him a convicted poacher!

Why can't people take accountability for their own actions??? Always blaming something or someone else. He should have done his own research and played it safe. Lots more to story than most people know. He'll either beat the system with some kind of technicality (innocent of being a poaching perp) or they'll make him a convicted poacher!

The culture he was raised in and lives in doesnt require accountability. Plain and simple.

Whatever culture produces and allows that bull$hit.

It looks to me like hes not the only dbag in the situation. It looks like a swirling mess of dbags.
I think the only thing being allowed is freedom of speech.

Honestly everything seems to be working as it should. He gets to say whatever he wants to say if he feels it's important to publicly defend himself and the wheels of justice keep moving forward as designed.

I think the only thing being allowed is freedom of speech.

Honestly everything seems to be working as it should. He gets to say whatever he wants to say if he feels it's important to publicly defend himself and the wheels of justice keep moving forward as designed.
Bottom line is if you're going to take the time to film somebody supposedly give you permission why not get a piece of paper out of your truck to confirm it?

Bottom line is if you're going to take the time to film somebody supposedly give you permission why not get a piece of paper out of your truck to confirm it?
Are you projecting questions you would like to ask him on me?

I can't speak for other people.

I personally called him out on it face to face. Keyboard warriors are jokes. He addressed it head on and didn’t play deaf at all. After his explanation i then brought up his last charge and again he answered it head on and admitted he tracked a wounded bull through a corner of private. If you guys listen to all the bull **** put out daily by people/media and take it as fact then shame on you for being the biggest problem in this world. I’m not defending the guy I’m simply saying if you have a problem with someone do something about it rather than be a damn teenage gossip girl about it.
Lmmfao… okay

I'm not a fireman BUT where there is smoke there is usually a fire.
So do I believe he is Guilty Hell yes I do.
I was thinking the same thing. It's damage control. It might be different if he didn't already get caught a few times. My questions is with the bs videos claiming his innocence and everything what if they find him guilty? The whole muley freak page will crumble away.

I was thinking the same thing. It's damage control. It might be different if he didn't already get caught a few times. My questions is with the bs videos claiming his innocence and everything what if they find him guilty? The whole muley freak page will crumble away.
We can only hope!

Any time you have to try and explain yourself after being in court multiple times using edited content to try and tell your story, YOU are the problem!

I wonder if he is going to try and explain his last case on IG too? That one won't go over quite as well.

My biggest question in all of this is what changed the land owner's mind? Why did he give permission and then claim he didn't? Did something else happen? Did Erik abuse his permission in a way that made the landowner mad? I think there's more details to this story. Sure would be nice if the land owner would post up his story, but something tells me he has too much class to do that and more important things to do than flex on social media.

MF stands for more than a Muley Freak. This guy is always in trouble with the law. He is a disgrace to Utah and Hunting. To call out law enforcement like that and use the slander as a discount code should tell you all you need to know about that POS.

I wonder what other landowners think when they see or hear things like this? It’s not good for any of us.

I have helped at least three different ranchers get out of some relatively minor predicaments involving trucks and livestock trailers. All three of them were very grateful and two of them took time to welcome me as a hunter on their land and give me as much information as they could, which was far more than I expected (which was nothing). I have also run into some very grumpy landowners that were disgustead with behavior of other hunters. It works both ways,

You must have been blocked. What have you been saying?
My wife couldn't find the muley freak page as well. So I don't know maybe I was. I only asked them a question about the case and if it's so clear cut being innocent why the case was still active. Never got a reply or anything.

My wife couldn't find the muley freak page as well. So I don't know maybe I was. I only asked them a question about the case and if it's so clear cut being innocent why the case was still active. Never got a reply or anything.
Send him a water bottle...

Any time you have to try and explain yourself after being in court multiple times using edited content to try and tell your story, YOU are the problem!

I wonder if he is going to try and explain his last case on IG too? That one won't go over quite as well.

My biggest question in all of this is what changed the land owner's mind? Why did he give permission and then claim he didn't? Did something else happen? Did Erik abuse his permission in a way that made the landowner mad? I think there's more details to this story. Sure would be nice if the land owner would post up his story, but something tells me he has too much class to do that and more important things to do than flex on social media.

MF stands for more than a Muley Freak. This guy is always in trouble with the law. He is a disgrace to Utah and Hunting. To call out law enforcement like that and use the slander as a discount code should tell you all you need to know about that POS.
When you say “his latest case” is there another one that we don’t know about?

He's been charged numerous times in Utah
I get that, he said “I wonder if he will try to explain away his latest charge on IG” I wasn’t aware there was a more recent charge than the 1 which this entire thread and all of his insta videos are about so I asked if there is another charge pending we weren’t aware of

Three run-ins with the law in Utah, convicted twice and let off with a warning once, I believe.

When you say “his latest case” is there another one that we don’t know about?
He went to court a few years ago for a Utah case. He ended up getting away on that one as well due to a error in the paperwork by the DWR (from what I hear). Claimed he was going through a bad divorce or something and was stressed out. Paid lots of money to his attorney and they bailed him out somehow. That's the rumors anyway, don't quote me on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom