Muleys in Dm

Yeah buddy! Great video. I've got one hunt left this year, and you just got me fired up.
Thanks for sharing.

Awesome bunch of Bucks.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

The deer at 1:45 looked like an elk at first the way his rack just kept going higher and higher. That is an awesome video. Thanks for sharing.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

ummmmm nope different deer. That pick of BB's is saweeeeet! I never go over there on that side of the mountain. It's too rough...

Thanks guys for the nice remarks and positive feedback. It means a lot. Hope everbody is enjoying the season! Here's a pic of that pretty 4x4 buck that has a couple cameo appearances in the vid.

Sorry forgot this little detail....

1498markphoto3440.jpg

And I'm not a photographer so don't be hatin on my photo!! hahaha! I'm a bottom of the barrel amateur videographer at best and know my photography falls way short in comparison to all the talented professional photographers on this site so go easy... just sayin!

Nice video thanks for sharing. That deer at the 3:20 mark is a fast walker compared to your other video. I enjoyed both of them. It's fun to see some big Deer!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom