Multi season deer tag

GOutes

LAST EDITED ON Aug-01-17 AT 02:57PM (MST)[p]Hey guys,

I have been a Washington resident for 10 years, but have been on Monstermuleys.com for much longer. However, I have rarely been in the "Washington" room.

It is usually pretty quite in here. Struck out in every state this year for tags.

So, my question to the room is..... Am I going to regret the fact that I drew the Multiseason deer tag and purchased it last night?

I have hunted just about every state in the West, however, Washington has not been one of them.

I haven't applied for the multi-season deer tag in a few years. I have only lived here for six years and a few months, so I am no authority on the matter. If I had the time to hunt multiple seasons, I would definitely put in for that tag. Why would you think you might regret drawing the tag? I put in for rifle deer hunts, because I hunt with my friends that are rifle hunters. In the unit where I live, I think the bowhunter's have a decent chance at taking a buck. I don't know of any muzzleloader hunters personally, but I think that would be a good time to hunt up high. Anyways, it all depends on what you are looking for in a hunt or multiple hunts. Maybe next year I will apply for multi-season, and go buy a muzzle loader.

If you have time it is a great opportunity to hunt. If you find a good buck you can hunt him with multiple weapons for multiple seasons.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom