Mushrooms as Medicine????

YES PLEASE! o_O

Well let's see who wouldn't be happy if they were on drugs, that's what they are supposed to do.
SS?

Oregon just voted to legalize Psilocybin on Tuesday so come on over. We also voted to decriminalize heroin, cocaine and meth so possession is a misdemeanor with just a $100 fine. Pretty weird to think about but I guess it must be because we've been enlightened here by all the legal weed that people have been smoking the last several years.
Our Mule deer are disappearing but we have plenty of drugs!

Yep it's crazy! Still a felony to deal them but I imagine that will be going away before long as well. Crazy days we live in for sure!

Give buried 3 friends to pills/heroin.

But there is some actual research into shrooms and PTSD.

My neighbor is a retired green beret, with a purple ribbon. Along with multiple concussions and another trauma he wont discuss, but he gets therapy for daily.

We need to tread lightly on some therapeutics, be they shrooms or weed.

Cocaine? Heroin? Different ideas

I had some nice shaggy manes in my driveway this year. First time.

Gunna be even more zombie mfr's wandering around up there. The pacific NW is a weird place.

If we follow form, it should make it onto our ballot in 2024.

give a hallucinogenic to people with mental disorders???? what could go wrong now they will be able to put a face to the voices

...the Romans traveled this same road.....

As did the Egyptians and possibly even Jesus and his disciples. There is some research that suggests it was a common practice of the era to drink a "potion" of wine or beer that was laced with mushrooms or other type of hallucinogens. The practice was used as a way to meet God or other diety figures depending on the religion. Kind of makes sense.......

Give buried 3 friends to pills/heroin.

But there is some actual research into shrooms and PTSD.

My neighbor is a retired green beret, with a purple ribbon. Along with multiple concussions and another trauma he wont discuss, but he gets therapy for daily.

We need to tread lightly on some therapeutics, be they shrooms or weed.

Cocaine? Heroin? Different ideas
I believe it. I’ve never met a sheet rocker who doesn’t do drugs. Can’t blame them, I would too if I had to do drywall.

SSS..... smoke sniff share!

I love shrooms, cannabis and coke. And beer. And America. And wolves. And killing animals instead of harvesting them!

murica!

As did the Egyptians and possibly even Jesus and his disciples. There is some research that suggests it was a common practice of the era to drink a "potion" of wine or beer that was laced with mushrooms or other type of hallucinogens. The practice was used as a way to meet God or other diety figures depending on the religion. Kind of makes sense.......
you totally missed the point.....

The Indians of the US do it legally all the time with hallucinogens from cactus. They go into huts and take the stuff and see the future they say.......I'll be they see more than that.....

The Indians of the US do it legally all the time with hallucinogens from cactus. They go into huts and take the stuff and see the future they say.......I'll be they see more than that.....

I believe native Americans use peyote. Its like a "vision quest". South Americans have retreats where you can go and take ayahuasca (eye-ya-waw-ska) in the jungle under supervision. Supposed to be enlightening. Gonna need something fun to do now that Trumps on his way out :(

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom