Must be rough eel....

I built a fire in the wood stove 10 days ago but I was at 8600 ft elevation. Going again this week. Hoping to do it again

If you can stomach the politics,high taxes, illegals, stoners and general dipshits, Comifornia has some great places. The lost coast is one of em.

Eel we had many days in the high 90's and low 100's for August. We just received our Pacific Gas & electric bill for the month. The total bill was $23.66. electric was $11.00 and gas was $12.00. And that was running the central air conditioner every day. That 10 kilowatt 28 panels solar system is paying for itself. No more $300.00 to $400.00 electric bills for the month.
RELH

Eel we had many days in the high 90's and low 100's for August. We just received our Pacific Gas & electric bill for the month. The total bill was $23.66. electric was $11.00 and gas was $12.00. And that was running the central air conditioner every day. That 10 kilowatt 28 panels solar system is paying for itself. No more $300.00 to $400.00 electric bills for the month.
RELH
If my property has less trees, I'd be with you on the solar.

RELH
I would put up solar panels here but they would just get covered with moss. What happens when you need a new roof?

Eel has a new car.

2022tesla.jpg

Eel if you need a new roof, it will cost around $2,500.00 to remove the panels and re-install them after the new roof is laid down. Also when I researched solar energy, the consensus was if your electric bill is 200 bucks or less per month for the year, solar is not a good cost effective measure. It would take over 12 years to break even on the cost of the solar installation. Here in the valley, we will break even in 5-7 years and the solar has a 25 year warranty.

RELH

I do not think so because there is a 4 inch air gap between the bottom of the panels and the roof that allows air to circulate.

RELH

Maybe that's what's causing global warming. The more black solar panels you put up the hotter it gets and the hotter it gets the more solar panels you need to put up. Wouldn't that be ironic. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe that's what's causing global warming. The more black solar panels you put up the hotter it gets and the hotter it gets the more solar panels you need to put up. Wouldn't that be ironic. :ROFLMAO:
Seriously that’s why most industrial roofing is white now

White reflects the heat back into the atmosphere to prevent over heating the attic space. The air gap on the solar panels does the same thing for the roof.
RELH

Eel you are blessed. I would trade shoes with you. Diving Qualified, love the water in the Pacific. I like you have caught fish that would amaze people. I had a few Sturgeon fried in Tempura along with Walleye, Small Mouth , Steelhead , Salmon etc.etc
What I'm going to do is quit typing and to the point. I think the ocean would be my cup of tea.
You should share more pics of your fish.

Eel you are blessed. I would trade shoes with you. Diving Qualified, love the water in the Pacific. I like you have caught fish that would amaze people. I had a few Sturgeon fried in Tempura along with Walleye, Small Mouth , Steelhead , Salmon etc.etc
What I'm going to do is quit typing and to the point. I think the ocean would be my cup of tea.
You should share more pics of your fish.
I feel blessed DM. I was ready to share a photo yesterday. I had the biggest halibut I've ever hooked next to the kayak, and it came unhooked. It was too big for the net and I was reaching for the gaff.... then poof It was gone. From the highest high to the lowest lows.

Eel does not like to post photos of his fish. If he did, Cuz and I would sneak over and raid his freezer for a fish fry when we would know it was full of fish he caught.
RELH

There's a shortage of electricity? Maybe it's Russia's fault.

Here's an idea. Make more electricity. We have an abundance of safe inexpensive and clean natural gas. This ain't the 1600's.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom