Muzzle break question

nonet

A good friend of mine needs to put a muzzlebreak on his new 300 ultra. Where or who is a good place to take it? Names and phone numbers please. Please stay in AZ. Thx

Eric

There's a Gunsmith at Usery Mountain Shooting Range
Address: 3960 N. Usery Pass Road
City: Mesa
State: Arizona
ZIP: 85207
Phone: (480) 984-9610. I dont know what the name is but if you call the range they'll probably give it to you. This is where I took my 300 ultra for my brake. The brake I had installed help direct some of the noise way from me the shooter.

I would consider getting a brake with the ports to the sides, and not down. That way a prone shot does not throw the dirt and dust.

Doug~RR

The name of the Gunsmith is Derrick Martin of Accuracy Speaks. He is awsome and he is extremely good at building competion AR-15's, Palma Rifles and the like.

Rod

As good at they come

CHARLEY ROBERTSON'S
SCORE HIGH GUNSMITHING
9812-A COCHITI S.E.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87123
800-326-5632 505-292-5532 Fax 505-292-2592

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom