Muzzy Antelope 101-104,108-109, 144

Morelk

Picked up a fcfs antelope tag that starts in a few days. I've been in the area, but never while looking for antelope. I'll miss the opener as my daughter has a hunt this weekend in Wyoming. Any advice is welcome. This seems to be the year of the antelope for my family. My 15 yr old took a big one in Oregon and decent one in Wyoming.

Zach antelope.JPG

Zach Wyoming.jpg

I've yet to see one pop up on the NR side.....I've looked lots of times....times out fast too
Tags are valid for R and NR. Not specific. NR can grab any tag provided they are eligible.

Can I purchase a resident tag if I am a nonresident?​

Yes, with the exception of any JR mule deer, Rocky Mtn Bighorn Sheep and Mountain Goat tags. Tags returned to the Dept become resident agnostic before becoming available for purchase in the program. Residency pricing will remain the same at checkout.

Tags are valid for R and NR. Not specific. NR can grab any tag provided they are eligible.

Can I purchase a resident tag if I am a nonresident?​

Yes, with the exception of any JR mule deer, Rocky Mtn Bighorn Sheep and Mountain Goat tags. Tags returned to the Dept become resident agnostic before becoming available for purchase in the program. Residency pricing will remain the same at checkout.
yes.....but I have to check the NR box to get to the available tag screen.....and it never shows anything....

yes.....but I have to check the NR box to get to the available tag screen.....and it never shows anything....
Yeah, most of the time it will show nothing. Tags don't come up often and when they do, they are gone in seconds.

Got my mule deer tag at 12:15am this past week.

so.....my list will show them all??
Yes. You just have to catch it. I have only seen a few pop up and that was early in the season when it first started.

You just never know when one will pop up. I had to turn a tag in due to getting covid. My wife turned it in on Tuesday after labor day and a guy on another forum actually watched it pop up and disappear in less than 5 minutes right at 24 hours after I turned it in.

Heck of an Oregon buck! That’s going to be a tough one to beat! Good luck looking forward to seeing how your hunt plays out.

Ended up making it there this weekend. Lots of area with a little bit of antelope and a little bit of area with a LOT of antelope. I'm happy to take a buck with a muzzleloader, but I didn't do this tag right. Bigger bucks were available. I did make it home in time for some important family duties though.

Nevada buck.jpg

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom