Muzzy Buck

stillwaitin

Here is my Muzzy buck from this year. I was able to get him on day 6. Saw a lot of deer, finding a mature buck was tough. We got it done though. When I drew the tag I knew I wanted a buck with some mass, decent width, and good front forks. I knew going in that out there it is tough to find a buck with good fronts and backs. I am thrilled with this buck. When I first saw him I thought he had a whitetail look to him and his mass stood out. He ended up being just under 27" wide. I love the Book Cliffs!

IMG_2612.JPEG

IMG_2619.JPEG

IMG_2622.JPEG

IMG_2634.JPEG

Great buck man - congrats!! We were out there for my Father-in-laws archery deer hunt and it was drier than I have ever seen it before. Hope they get some good moisture out there this winter!!

Here is my Muzzy buck from this year. I was able to get him on day 6. Saw a lot of deer, finding a mature buck was tough. We got it done though. When I drew the tag I knew I wanted a buck with some mass, decent width, and good front forks. I knew going in that out there it is tough to find a buck with good fronts and backs. I am thrilled with this buck. When I first saw him I thought he had a whitetail look to him and his mass stood out. He ended up being just under 27" wide. I love the Book Cliffs!

View attachment 14974

View attachment 14975

View attachment 14976

View attachment 14977
Awesome deer man, I scouted this buck in early September! His G2 is like a banana that’s awesome!

297210F0-E74D-42CF-BCBA-3A8B8FE6D25B.png

Attachments

• IMG_5789.MOV
    56.2 MB
Congratulations awesome buck, thanks for sharing.

Sorry to see this buck get shot , I scouted him a few times and hoped he made it through. He was just in to easy of a location and kept showing himself. That's about as big as they get in the Books.

Sorry to see this buck get shot , I scouted him a few times and hoped he made it through. He was just in to easy of a location and kept showing himself. That's about as big as they get in the Books.

Did you have a tag? I know you were out there for the muzzy hunt so I was just curious if it was your tag.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom