My 2010 Big Game Hunts

W

WKidder

Little slow this time of year so I thought I would post up some pics from last year. I was able to help my sister kill her first deer and help my cousin kill a decent 3x4 on the youth rifle hunt.
Last year was a great year for me. I got to kill my first elk and hunted out of state for the first time. I couldn't get the giant buck I was chasing in Utah with my bow, but had a good time trying. Can't wait for the draw results for Co, Wy, Nv, and Ut. 2011 could be a great year.

Wyoming 4x3
33781005001851.jpg

Colorado 2x3 3rd season
51171106001846a.jpg

Utah spike, 1st elk
92501009101041.jpg

Utah cow, 2nd elk
33410102111131.jpg

One of my favorite pics from last year
87740929000907.jpg

Great pictures, nice critters, you should be proud of them. You are enjoying the very best part of your life as far as the outdoors go. Enjoy every second, before other priorities take over. Thanks for sharing.

What's up Wes? Nice pics. I like the last one too. Maybe one of these years I will make it down there with you guys. Hope you draw Nevada. I am getting a little too anxious right now. You will enjoy hunting out here when you draw. I know I won't get a pahvant elk tag this year, so come on Nevada. Welcome to MM.

bucklover- Thanks for the complements. Yeah I've been enjoying the freedom. I just graduated from college so I figure this fall I may as well enjoy myself because after that I'll probably get a real job.

Nvguy2- Yeah this is Wes. Yeah we need to all get together and hunt elk one year. Hope we draw Nv too. My Dad, Brett, and I all put in for muzzleloader deer together. You never know you could pull a pahvant elk tag.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom