MY 2010 VERNON ARCHERY BUCK

utarchery

my 2010 vernon utah archery buck. he is a 27" 4x4 that i rough scored at 170. i shot him at 50 yards and he ran 20 and died. enjoy!!

7759-6554567.jpg

5126-6554568.jpg

9477-6554569.jpg

6301-6554570.jpg

congratulations on a great buck. The deer looks great and im sure that it was a very fun hunt for you. Job well done!

Nice Buck, great shot.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Sweet buck! CONGRATS!!

------------------------------------------------------
"So... Now you got a little taste of what I do..."

I've archery hunted Vernon a couple of times. Very fun hunt but tough. Nice buck for sure!

Hey Nice vernon deer that is the funnest hunt i have ever been on had that tag last year. cant wait to draw a big bull tag so i can put in for it again. Shot this buck at 50 he ran up hill 20 feet started side steppin and dumped over hard. Did you end up huntin any water.

4822196.jpg

i scouted a few little water holes but there wasnt anything i wanted to kill coming in and vernon has so much water that its hard to hunt water holes unless you find one out in the sand

>Hey Nice vernon deer that is
>the funnest hunt i have
>ever been on had that
>tag last year. cant wait
>to draw a big bull
>tag so i can put
>in for it again. Shot
>this buck at 50 he
>ran up hill 20 feet
>started side steppin and dumped
>over hard. Did you end
>up huntin any water.
>
>
4822196.jpg

tons of bucks for sure, i missed two bucks that were bigger, still kicking my self in the ass for it. one of them was killed and went 196

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom