My 7ft 5in Black Bear!

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
I took this Black Bear behind a ski resort on the California/Nevada border,His hide squared 7ft 5in and was chocolate brown with a huge white chest blaze, his skull was 19&15/16 B&C,I have him lifesize in my trophy room!--------------http://www.monstermuleys.net/mbphotos/harryhunter50103-11.jpg

man you must have a big tropy room some of us still live in a
f#$%ing mobile home. I have two muleys one elk mount and a european elk,a bobcat mount and two whitetails in my living room and its getting crowded If we keep shooting big animals I'll have to buy a new huose to keep them in.Or I could kick out the kids and use there bedrooms.

My trophy room is just like Kevin's... EMPTY!!

Taxidermists keep taking issue with us never having tags for any of the heads we drag in.

It's a Catch 22 here in Utah. I don't have any heads or hides in my trophy room because I never had any tags for any of them so the local taxidermists wouldn't touch me. But if I waited to do it legal and draw a tag, I'd still not have any heads in the trophy room cuz I'd still be waiting on that tag!!

I dunno, maybe that isn't a Catch 22. What the hell does Catch 22 mean anyway?? ;-)

Guess I'll leave the trophy room stuff to the other guys and I'll just keep shooting anything I want whenever the hell I want. I keep hearing all the Liberals how it's their constitutional right to protest and spew all their crap.

So I guess the constitution they are reading probably gives me the right to do what I'm doing. Whatever helps me sleep at night. ;-)

Speaking of, Kev? Me and a few of the boys are hunting Bighorn sheep next weekend on Timp. You in?

-Dawg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom