My apologies

I look at this local colorado election as win some and loose some. I've lost and won with this election. Sucks yes not to win all the way around but at least I can claim a win on some areas.

Don't see many wins outside of Boebart. Eel the wolf issue is way closer than I thought. Don't think they called it yet.

I kind of know her as I eat at her restaurant in Rifle. Nothing like all the staff open and concealed carrying in a place to eat. And your welcome to do the same!
Probably the only place in the country it’s encouraged!
Shooters Grill in Rifle
Go show your support if your in the area!!

Gonna do some driving after new years. That place is on my list.

Calirado vote to get wolves?
This gem was in our local paper. What you get when people who couldn't pass high school biology get to manage things.

"Randi Johnson, a Democrat from Greenwood Village, voted for Proposition 114 because she thinks that Colorado needs more wolves and fewer people coming into the state. She said she believes wolves will help balance the ecosystem of the state.

“I think we have enough of an elk and deer population here for the wolves to thrive,” Johnson said.

She also said she believes wolves would help keep down the population of coyotes — an animal that has been problematic in suburban communities like Greenwood Village, where town officials approved the killing of coyotes in open spaces more than a decade ago.

Johnson said she had one niggling doubt when she marked her ballot: “What I worry about is yahoos killing these wolves on sight.”

You should be worried bimbo.:devilish:

Sorry man. I alerted my cousin over there this morning.

Utah is building a wall. Pretty sure Wyoming will too.

Sorry but we can no longer take the chances of cross border babies happening

This gem was in our local paper. What you get when people who couldn't pass high school biology get to manage things.

"Randi Johnson, a Democrat from Greenwood Village, voted for Proposition 114 because she thinks that Colorado needs more wolves and fewer people coming into the state. She said she believes wolves will help balance the ecosystem of the state.

“I think we have enough of an elk and deer population here for the wolves to thrive,” Johnson said.

She also said she believes wolves would help keep down the population of coyotes — an animal that has been problematic in suburban communities like Greenwood Village, where town officials approved the killing of coyotes in open spaces more than a decade ago.

Johnson said she had one niggling doubt when she marked her ballot: “What I worry about is yahoos killing these wolves on sight.”

You should be worried bimbo.:devilish:
Remember, no woofs, just big 'Yotes! 5S- see, Sight, Shoot, Shovel, and Shut-up!

As a native of the People's Republic of Kalifornia there's not much that happens politically or buerocratillly that I agree with. All of you in the other states need to wake up because we are close as a country to becoming like my home state. We need to continue standing up against this far left nonsense.

I'm in Washington state and am almost always on the loosing end of the voting outcomes. Here's a good one for ya. King county voters voted away their right to vote for their sheriff. Thats right, they voted to have the power of choosing the county sheriff given to the 9 dangerously liberal nut job council members to appoint a sheriff.

As a native of the People's Republic of Kalifornia there's not much that happens politically or buerocratillly that I agree with. All of you in the other states need to wake up because we are close as a country to becoming like my home state. We need to continue standing up against this far left nonsense.
Boy it's nice to hear someone that sounds just like me.

Good thing wolves were just delisted
Not for long, 1 the new administration will be putting them back on the endangered species list 2.the, state has, the right to decide if wolves can legally be hunted even now that they have been delisted your govorner has the authority to put them under protected status
Just ask Minnesota, and Michigan I wouldn't count on Colorado wolf hunting season anytime, soon

Not for long, 1 the new administration will be putting them back on the endangered species list 2.the, state has, the right to decide if wolves can legally be hunted even now that they have been delisted your govorner has the authority to put them under protected status
Just ask Minnesota, and Michigan I wouldn't count on Colorado wolf hunting season anytime, soon
It took Idaho 13 years AFTER the population threshold was met. Wolves are a huge money making tool for the greenies, they aren't going to let that go without a fight.

So, where do I begin to riot? Never done it before but this feel like the right time;)

THERE'S the difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom