My area 6 buck

S

sandsavage

Heres the buck I killed yesterday. Hes 29" wide and has 4" eyeguards. Nothing too special but my best-to-date.
deer_09_016.jpg

It's good to see a buck like that come out of that country. Many good memories in area 6. Congratulations!

Thanks for all the nice comments guys.

My friend has video of this buck from August and we thought he was heavyer and a inch wider but i'm really happy with him.

One really cool thing with this buck is that a friend of mine missed him in archery and someone else must have found him in muzzle loader season cause he was packing around a huge chunk of lead and a fresh wound. He had a huge chunk of hide blown off and hanging between his rear legs. His hind quarters were a little gross but i think I can save most of the meat.

This buck has been in the same place for at least 2 months so if anyone lost a buck like this in M.L. season PM me and describe where he was I'll tell them about their shot.

I hate to hear that! But wow what a buck!

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

I'm glad you found him and put him down. He's to good of a buck to be walking around with an injury that might have put him down with infection. Congrats once again. fatrooster.

I'm with fatrooster...looks pretty special to me, having never downed a big buck. He looks like one of those hawgs with huge head and body a little out of proportion to a respectable rack!
Good buck!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom