My Deer Tag Came!!!

EVILNR

Very Active Member
My unit 31 deer license came today!!!!
A nice addition to my oryx tag.
You all may now bask in my glow.

I'm just soaking it all in guys.
I'm very blessed.
Good Luck to all this coming hunting season.
Even you "Rolls on Floor Laughing", OutnAbout,
Hazmatt,and all the rest.

Exercise all the freedoms you can while you can.

God Bless

LAST EDITED ON Jun-25-10 AT 04:35PM (MST)[p]The Evil NR strikes again. LOL

BTW, what state are you from so we can apply there and insist on getting 22% of the tags. :)

Good luck on your hunts!!

31 must be the NR spill over unit. I got my unit 31 tag today as well. I am pretty excited about the hunt.

NMpaul, I think I have said this before just to be shot down because it is not a western state. Apply over here in Oklahoma as a NR any day you like, nobody has a better chance than anyone else. NR has the same chance as a resident. Each year, on one particular hunt, 31,000 people try to draw 75 Either sex elk tags on one set of hunts. Our odds are real good :).

One funny thing I have noticed in a lot of NR posts is that not very many of them are insisting on 22% of the tags. In fact, as long as you have more deer tags available than Deer applicants, then I figure the state should kick out a "How-To" on putting in for the NM draw.

As for elk, I personally think there should be a change made to the LO tag system first. Along with the change should come some sort of improved depredation program. I understand that technically the LO tags never really came from the "draw tag pool", but I am sure they could add them in. Take your home unit for example. There are just as many LO tags given out in that unit as there are NR tags, and actually just a few more tags if memory serves me right. One ranch in your unit gets 56 tags. Screw the NR with guides, my stance as stated before was to get rid of the NR guided tags and make the NR tag pool 15-18%, that seems pretty fair to me.

This is all just my opinion and we all know about opinions. They are just like ***holes, we all have one.

NMPaul, you can have all the tags here. I haven't bought
a Florida hunting license in 3 years. All I do here
is fish in Tampa Bay.
Unless you know someone who owns a ranch, it's just not
worth it in my opinion.
The worst heat, humidity, and mosquitos you can imagine, often into Dec/Jan.
I have to come to beautiful NM or back home to Alabama to do my hunting.

>NMPaul, you can have all the
>tags here. I haven't bought
>
>a Florida hunting license in 3
>years. All I do here
>
>is fish in Tampa Bay.
>Unless you know someone who owns
>a ranch, it's just not
>
>worth it in my opinion.
>The worst heat, humidity, and mosquitos
>you can imagine, often into
>Dec/Jan.
>I have to come to beautiful
>NM or back home to
>Alabama to do my hunting.
>

So you are offering us tags for mosquitos, alligators and blue hairs and we are offering you tags in the land of enchantment.
Not a fair trade. ;)

I guess if I was a NR I would like the way it is also.

Hey,

He's the one who brought up the Banjo.

Nothing but respect for you Paul.
I NEVER intend to offend ANYONE on here.
My sincere apologies to anyone who was.

Rolltide

No problem.

I thought talking about someones Mom was fighting words, but, Banjos?????????

I will have to file that away next time I am out that way or I will come home with a black eye.

I don't know what you are talking about? When did I say anything to you paul? You delete things but you keep talking.

While I missed the fight.
But I GOT MY TAG IN THE MAIL TODAY, UNIT 10 here we come.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Just another NR who loves NM.

I invite all R NM hunters to apply as early and as often on any and all Texas hunts - join the masses and have the same >1% chance we ALL HAVE COME TO LOVE AND ENJOY!

See ya'll in October.

Tenfo, good buddy! We are all over those high fence hunts here in the great brush country of S. Texas! All the NR's coming here to pay the mordida for high fence whitetail help us pay for the free range hunts we draw in NM. The great American Dream playing out right before our eyes.

FYI, get in your truck drive south from Carlsbad to Pecos to Ft. Stockton, East to Junction, then south to Uvalde and then back West to Del Rio and you have one slice of Texas about the size of NM and my best guess is that you will not have seen a single high fence and probably less than 100,000 human beings.

DO NOT venture South of HWY 90 or please bring your wallet for the high fence boyz!

Hope ya have a great hunting season.

Ya, your right.I am guilty my self of selling high price landowner tags.are ther places to hunt barbary.over by the bend on public land? Have you ever got one?

Actually I have taken an aoudad but in S. Texas, yes, free range! Went 33 and 31 w/rt broomed a couple inches. Still see some girls in the area but have never seen another male but they are around somewhere. They were imported by the landowner way back in the 80's and I took this one in the early 90's. I did hunt exotics on the Big Bend Ranch several years ago but did not see a hair.

NM has been good to this S. Texican. 500 lb black bear (20 5/8), speed goat just south of 16" and good mass, 350 elk, and a 35" OIL oryx off Rhodes Canyon so no complaints from my end EXCEPT no sheep YET!

what did i miss? whered he go?

Who's mother do I need to insult? whose grandma's a crack whore?

I can't believe we had a fight goin on and I didn't start it! You guys suck! Hey paul, I thought we had some sort of automatic inbox fight notification thingy! Well I think my notification thingy is broke!

Well to whoever started whatever NMbuttmunch nuked I have to let you know your wife got an std from my dog and your fathers a transvestite!

come on guys, I wanna fight too! LOL

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom