My friend gets it done in the last hours of his hunt. Bull Down

NMPaul

2008TerrysElk007.jpg

2008TerrysElk002.jpg

I met Terry last year and we hit it off. He is a hardcore hunter and last year he included his 11 year old and this year he brought his 8 year old.
That takes balls.

I invited him and his son to stay with us this year while he hunted.

This hunt had all the highs and lows of archery hunting elk. Terry stuck with it and got this unusual bull the last hours of his hunt.

I had seen this bull about 5 miles from where he shot it almost 2 weeks ago. I am rushed now, but, will try to post more about his hunt later.

Congrats to your buddy on a nice nontypical and thanks for sharing Paul. He must be one happy hunter and his kids must have been pretty excited as well. Not too much action from any of the rest of us elkwise(Yet)...

This was not the largest bull we saw. In fact we saw 3-4 that were much better, but, could not get it all to come together.

This bull cooperated. I think a european mount would be the best to really show off the funky side.

Should be a good ML hunt. The archery hunt was tough and I think there are a lot of good bulls still out there.

Looks like a cpl of happy guys there. Congrats on the hunt.

It was nice to meat you and thanks for the help. It is really appreciated. I look forward to stopping by next year and saying hello.

Yeah, Bow was tough. I went calling on Saturday for PABlackbear's wife and they didn't get real vocal until almost 8 PM. We hunted around my cabin and it sounds like they got into quite a few on Sunday.

DC

Congrats on the nice space saver bull! Having your 8yr old son along for the hunt makes it that much more special.

Truly funky rack. I think DC and I saw his older brother on our trip out a few weeks back. Congrats.

We hunted hard and his little 8 yr old son went with him almost every day all day. He kept up pretty good.
We saw fewer big bulls than I would like, but, this bull gets some character points.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom