My girl and her book cliffs mentor elk

BIGOLMULEY

My wife had 18 points last year. We pulled the bitter creek book cliffs tag. I went out found a giant and Wednesday before the opening day my wife cut her hand to the bone and my daughter got strep. Also, I am paralyzed (most know my story) and we had all our help fall through. So we turned the tag back in. We knew we could draw again and we did.
Went out a week early and what a difference! Hot dry and no rutting activity at all. Didn?t find a bill over 310 ish. But we had friends and family there to help so we went for it. Super frustrating but we were having fun. Seeing tons of cows with a dink 5x6 was the norm. Saw one 350 type in the dark with a buddy 6 and no cows. It was a big difference from the year before. Got a tip on day 6 of some bulls out in the desert. Found them and the bull was a good one. No giant but my baby girl was itching. Well let's just say she was wanting to shoot from day one but dad the trophy hunter kept saying no.
Long story short, some awesome shooting made for a quick clean kill.
Proud of her and her mom for letting her have this opportunity. Good times is what it is all about.
http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2018/27135b5ce123fe9bd480f8516f2770af4c88b.jpeg

Very nice!
37205hornkiller.jpg

Kudos to your daughter and all who helped.
She should be very proud indeed.
The reality is most hunters, (self included) have never killed a bull that big.
Congratulations.

Nice Bull I have to say I have drove by the desert many times over the years and have seen Antelope in the lower desert area but never thought to look for Elk!!!

Great Bull and with family it doesn't get much better..

Congrats

Good job Charlie's Dad! She is a heck of a good shot! Pretty great bull considering the tough conditions his year.

2a0fcsk.gif

That is so cool. Congrats to the young lady.
That's a really good Bull.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Way to go! Great family working together for a lifetime memory and yes that is a good bull even if you had to go into antelope land for him from the looks of the picture. Congrats, well done!

I have some pictures of 2 other bulls with the same backdrop, probably the same draw lol. One was 340ish and the other was 368.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Man, that's a great bull! Congrats, to you and your whole family, I can see how proud your daughter is, that's great!!

What an awesoem experience and bull for the young lady! Congratulations to the huntress and dad.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Thanks everyone! I had a few other people I knew with Limited Entry tags, an it was rough for them all. Feel pretty good about this bull and the great time we had.

Nice Job Jr!

We Seen Elk in that Same Desert earlier than I've ever seen them that Low this year!

Miles from any Trees!

Hope you're doing OK BIGOLMULEY!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Looks like some great memories made. Awesome!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom