My girls first shed hunt.....

BLooDTRaCKeR

Very Active Member
Well, I took my 5 year old daughter shed hunting today for her first trip. She also out did me. What a tough little girl! I can't believe how well she did! The hike was tougher than I expected but she did just fine. I couldn't be more proud of her. I think I've got two of my kids hooked! She found her very first antler and was excited to say the least.
8359shed_hunt.jpg

We parked the atv at the bottom of that canyon. We ended up on top in two hours!
3445ashy_shed_hunt_2012_003_-_copy.jpg

The ATL
2396ashy_shed_hunt_2012_004_-_copy.jpg

She looks like a trooper and non the worse for the wear........cool stuff!!!

That's very cool...don't forget to check the little ones for ticks this time of year after every hike...

Sometimes I wonder if god put those sheds there for a reason. I was really trying to prepare her to come home empty handed because we were almost ready to turn around. the same happened with me and my boy last week. It made both their days to find the sheds they found. It sure makes it easier for them to go again too. I'd much rather have them looking forward to an outing with their dad than wanting to stay home and play video games with friends. It's a good age to create some wholesome activities that they can fall back on later in life. If you got little ones, share you passion, get them involved!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom