My Idaho Mule Deer Plan (I know everyone has one)

B

bigbone

IMO, if the IDFG really wants to make Idaho a better place to hunt Deer the could start by...

A) Start general season OCT 1st then end the general season hunting by OCT 22nd to avoid the rut and thus an over-harvest of mature bucks.

B) Stop killing Doe deer with these "youth Hunts"!!! A 17 year old can whack a doe? Why and how do you justify killing a Doe when the deer and not even plentiful yet? If you want to help them out stop shooting the producers! At least in the units that can hold more deer and there are plenty of those!

C) Impliment 4-point or better. (We can really choose to harvest the bucks when we want to! Kill them when they are 1 1/2 old like we do now, (barely weened and standing by mamma) or when they are all mature, like at least 4 points!

D) Reduce the 15,000 non-resident tags to about 7,500 and increase the non-res fee to from $250 to $450-$499 to help make up the difference in lost moneys for the dept.

E) Manage predators aggressively and if you are going to feed deer on bad winters PLEASE do it early enough to help.

Really guys, when you calculate all the time and all your hiunting expenses from gear to gasoline and stuff to go hunt, it can't be all about meat can it? You could buy alot of lobster for what it costs to go deer hunting these days.

Lets try to get something done, but we all need to have one idea. If everyone has their own plan and the F&G hear so many different ideas they won't listen...

Imagine if they actually heard basically the same ideas statewide???

Ya, I know they just do what they want. Cause its about "opportunity" or in other words MONEY!

BIGBONE^

LAST EDITED ON Oct-30-08 AT 07:48AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-30-08 AT 07:47?AM (MST)
+1 no antlerless hunts
Increase non-resident tags that is a joke they are not the ones out their shooting the two point. For a licence and tag it runs over 350 dollars and most non resident for that price do not want to shoot a two point I have been an Idaho resident and now I live 3 miles into Utah. If you want more money increase those resident tags 5-10 dollars they pretty much give them away Idaho does not have a good enough deer herd to ask a non resident to pay more for a tag and if they do they will not sell and they will lose all their revenue. In most states it is the resident breaking the laws and hunting with reckless abandon (Idaho, Utah ect.) As a non resident right now I am willing to eat tag soup for 350 dollars in Idaho but for an increase price if I were to buy a tag by the last day if it had horns it would be dead and you talk about your hunting expence what about the non residents they pay more for tag more for licence and more than likely travel farther and you whine about your expence. I like the idea of mature buck only even reducing tag numbers, and predator control is great. I am a non resident but my family are residents and I like to hunt with family.

Right on hunter231. As a former resident of Idaho I feel that pricing the average hunter out of the opportunity to hunt is not the answer. As I have said before out of state hunters kill less than 10% of the animals harvested. We do not come to Idaho to kill forked horns and does we leave that up to the residents. Raise the resident fees by $20 and watch them cry. It is easier for them to cough up $20 than for nonresidents to come up with another $100 to $150. If its too much maybe some of them doe killers will stay home. Just watch if IDF&G raise the price of nonresident license and tags and less hunters come to spend their money residents will have to make up the difference. If you want to do something about declining game numbers talk to God about the weather and start killing wolfs and lions.
Ok beat me up now.

The entire state 4pt of better??? End the season on the 24th, reduce the # of tags, issue more primitive weapon tags, find some funding from the state to help lost revenue.

Gen season oct 10-25 any buck

Muzz season oct 25-31 4 pt or better or any buck

Tag price = supply vs. demand. These tags (nonresident) sold out well before the general season opened. The price should be such that the last tag sells out oct 30th or 31st. Obviously, price was too low and demand too high.

With the above, I would take my chances with the restricted primitive weapons restriction and use the muzz.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-30-08 AT 01:17PM (MST)[p]my uncle used his non resident deer tag on this predator control.
490a03ee0671b843.jpg

490a042f08e67092.jpg

Supply and demand you say see how resident tags are so cheap they go out and shoot the firt buck they see and then when august 28 comes around they go out and buy themselves a second tag at non resident price but see how they dont have to buy another licence they are still in it less for 2 deer than a non resident is in it for 1 deer how about they eliminate the second deer tag or make residents buying the second deer tag also purchase a non resident licence it makes sense non resident tag should need a non resident hunting licence on August 28 their were over 7000 tags left and I witnessed many Idaho resident purchasing a second deer tag so hell if I was a resident still I could go shoot the first forkie I found go buy second tag and then hold out for the big one knowing I had that forkie in the freezer and be into it -$100.00 less than the non resident.

I agree you could move the hunt up the late muzzy hunt they did in our area destroyed the deer all the mature bucks were gone and now in an effort to get the deer back they a have turned the area into a draw unit for general rifle giving out 200 tags and in doing this in 2-3 years I think the area will have rebounded I saw several mature bucks in this unit during archery hunt and during the elk hunt it exciting to know that they will make it through the year to pass on their genes

No general rifle hunts. All mule deer rifle limited quota special draw (Oct 1 -25). No rifle rut tags. Some doe tags where needed.

Pretty much Statewide General archery (Sept 1-30)

Misc muzzleloader general units(name a date)

Some muzzleloader Special draw Rut hunts (nov 1-24)

A few special youth hunts/ depredation hunts.

I also don't think I could agree to Any plan with general rifle mule deer hunts in this day and age.
---Too many good hunters with too much technology. We are too effective.

NOV 1-24 It will destroy the deer even with the old muskets they did that hunt here in southeast Idaho and it still has not recoverd. I watched my freind on that late hunt go after a big buck I had hunted during the general hunt and he gave me the slip every time and then I watched my buddy miss him 9 time and finally got him with tenth shot the deer are not in their right mind at that time of year. If you really want to see all your big bucks dissapear go ahead with the late muzzleloader hunt and see what happens. Move the hunt date up and go 4 point and better or even 3 point and better I say 3 point or better because we have killed some big three points that were fully mature and we don't want that gene to over run our 4 points genes what are your thoughts on 3 point or better? I ask this because while hunting particular area and scouting we see more 3 points that are over 25" wide and fully mature than we do 4 points.
490a2bd337e59664.jpg

490a2d444335c8a8.jpg

490a2d7445041f89.jpg

>No general rifle hunts. All
>mule deer rifle limited quota
>special draw (Oct 1 -25).
>No rifle rut tags. Some
>doe tags where needed.
>
>Pretty much Statewide General archery (Sept
>1-30)
>
>Misc muzzleloader general units(name a date)
>
>
>Some muzzleloader Special draw Rut hunts
>(nov 1-24)
>
>A few special youth hunts/ depredation
>hunts.
>
>I also don't think I could
>agree to Any plan with
>general rifle mule deer hunts
>in this day and age.
>
>---Too many good hunters with too
>much technology. We are too
>effective.

yeah, that'll happen.

While your at it eliminate all archery elk hunts during the rut................

It kind of funny how everyone is a deer management expert. I'm not saying all the things F&G does is right, but they have more experience than all of you in controlling deer, lets leave it to them.

I hunted for 2 weeks in on public land, in the selway bitteroot wilderness and frank church wilderness. I saw over 30 different bucks and 3 of them were all over 180 (just couldn't get on them). I also took my wife above arrowrock on opening morning with half of boise...Got away from the road, walked in 3 miles and she shot 150" 4 point, and passed on 5 two points and a couple of 3 points. The deer are there, you just got to get out and hunt.

Yes, there probably needs to be some tweaking to the seasons, but the general season is fine for me!!!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-30-08 AT 10:58PM (MST)[p]Cracks me up how everything you read on some of these forums where everyone thinks states have hunts just for trophies. Not everyone is out for the wallhanger. I bet 75% of hunters want the meat and do not care what they shoot. Just to say they shot one. Idaho does have units that are trophy units. They are in the draw.
Also the NR do shoot anything with horns. Plus I buy a NR tag and I still do not shoot a small one then run and buy another because the cost is so low. I go buy another so I can hunt longer. As for both my tags I hunt archery and only archery. I think in the last 7-8 yrs I pulled a rifle out on 1 deer during rifle season.
But as for coming up with another plan, I leave it to who has that job and hope they give me another season out and about. Which I feel they do a great job.
As for the pricing. If you live to hunt you will pay whatever it costs to do it. But if you go into another state to hunt you need to abide by there fees and not complain about what you pay to play. If I wanted to hunt out side of Idaho I would never complain because I am not a resident of that state and feel it is a privelege to be able to hunt there. One thingI have found is if you do not like the costs and fee's or how F&G are doing there job then there is always not coming here to hunt. Obviously you all like hunting because you are coming here to hunt.
Just my 1 cents.

I don't favor elminating the youth hunts as that is an investment in the future. They could cut the age back a few years though.

D) Reduce the 15,000 non-resident tags to about 7,500 and increase the non-res fee to from $250 to $450-$499 to help make up the difference in lost moneys for the dept.

I am a utah hunter that hunted my first year in idaho a couple of weeks ago so I will weigh in on the non res topic. Do you really think that limiting the amount of non res tags and INCREASING the price to make up the difference would work? It may in fact work just the opposite and the state may make less revenue when non res hunters would walk away and take that money to a state with better opportunity like wyoming or colorado. Additionally I think overall non res hunters are a little more responsible hunters than alot of resident hunters. Here's why. I didn't pay $400 to hunt Idaho and shoot a two point that I could have paid $40 for to shoot one in utah. Lastly, there is more of an economic impact for idaho than just the revenue the fish and game receive. When all was said and done, I probably pumped around $2k into the Idaho economy to hunt mule deer for the week I was there. Cut the non res opportunity and you cut the revenue to the state.

A little about my hunting experience this year. To start I just love to be on the mountain out hunting, so with that said I really enjoyed hunting Idaho. It was beautiful country! I put on 30+ miles on foot while I was there and sadly did not see many deer. I did pass on several smaller deer because like I said before I did not pay the extra money and drive 6 hours to shoot a smaller deer. On day four I did end up shooting a decent 4x6 that scored 174 gross. It was a good buck and I had a great hunt. Will I hunt idaho again? Maybe. I was not super impressed with the lack of deer and mature bucks. If the price was raised as some have proposed I definately would not hunt idaho again. I feel I could have better opportunity or bang for the buck in other states.

Just my thoughts on my perspective as a non res hunter. I will not comment on other ideas proposed because I don't have a firm understanding of the system. I can just give my 2 cents for the ones that I have experience with.

Good luck guys.

How about a draw basis for nonresident tags like Wyoming? Or complete draw like Nevada, Colorado and other states?? Maybe those big bucks you are expecting would then be worth the money. OTC tags for most of the state of Idaho. As a nonresident wish I could hunt Colorado,wyoming, Nevada ect.... WITH a rifle every year with a guaranteed tag. I realize there are bowhunts/primitive offered by other states otc as well but they are exception not the rule.
This state has been better but if there is another one out there with the same otc opportunity for a nonresident and animals I.E. recordbook size / or quality on general over the counter tag still being produced who is it? Almost all of our surrounding neighbors have tightly controlled tags via a draw system. As stated here and in other threads, there are enough hunters who buy a second tag at nonresident rates to offset the take my business elsewhere types. But most out of stater's I know want a point system, yet at same time want to be able to hunt every year with their "backup" I didn't draw elsewhere plan read, Idaho otc tag. so would you pay more and hunt less??

Get your hunt on!!
tixs,lodging,for you
cruises,trips for her!
songdogtravel.com

I've went back and forth on this and have come to the conclusion that I like the system the way it is. Every year I have a "chance" to draw a great tag and hunt a controlled unit. If I don't draw, oh well, I can still hunt general season knowing I have a "chance" at a nice buck.

However, I don't like units 40, 41, 42 "two point only" hunts. I wish there were more tags given on the controlled hunts and the season were bumped up into October for a shorter season rather than a 3 week November season. The "two point only" hunt rubs me the wrong way I guess...

I'd rather be in the mountains hunting than be at work any day of the week even if I don't fill my tag. At least I can go into each hunting season knowing that I have a "chance" at a nice mule deer. Please don't take away opportunity.

Eh, I meant having only like 25 muzzy tags for the Nov. hunt with no scope use. Kind of like giving the limited rut rifle tag hunts to no-scope-muzzleloader. The rifle hunters will be mad, but statistically, they ARE the problem.

These youth hunts for does are valuable to us. I do not believe that we loose to many does with these hunts and it helps these kids want to hunt. Put a kid out hunting year after year and he or she doesn't bang a deer and pretty soon they are done with hunting.

Anyone heard of Valerius Geist? Look up his stuff. In a nutshell here is his plan:

No one should be issued a tag for a mature deer until they have harvested 5 fawns and presented the jawbones for proof;

Seriously.

Here is his reasoning: the majority of the winter kill/predation is fawns of the year. killing these fawns "really" doesn't impact the herd because of their high mortality anyway. After 5 years/5 fawns then you should be eligible to harvest a mature buck. He maintains this program has the least impact on the herd.

You know, back in "the day" the season started on 10/17 and ended 11/5 or so. There were more hunters killing more deer than today. Buck hunting isn't necesarily the problem. Not long ago the season was 10/5-10/24. That didn't seem to change anything, and the people wanted the season extended back to 10/31, so we have already been there.

Finally, my 72 year old dad killed a 2 pt about 3/4 of a mile from his house this year. I say good for him and I am not about to tell him to quit shooting legal game animal. We eat deer meat, not deer horns.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-12-08 AT 05:17AM (MST)[p]>It kind of funny how everyone
>is a deer management expert.
>I'm not saying all the
>things F&G does is right,
>but they have more experience
>than all of you in
>controlling deer, lets leave it
>to them.
>
>I hunted for 2 weeks in
>on public land, in the
>selway bitteroot wilderness and frank
>church wilderness. I saw over
>30 different bucks and 3
>of them were all over
>180 (just couldn't get on
>them). I also took my
>wife above arrowrock on opening
>morning with half of boise...Got
>away from the road, walked
>in 3 miles and she
>shot 150" 4 point, and
>passed on 5 two points
>and a couple of 3
>points. The deer are there,
>you just got to get
>out and hunt.
>
>Yes, there probably needs to be
>some tweaking to the seasons,
>but the general season is
>fine for me!!!

We left it up to them for 15 years after the 1992 winter to bring back the deer herds and they didn't do it. You killing and seeing nice bucks is not the norm in general season. We need to follow Colorados lead and bring back are deer herds.

If you look at the states that have what most consider to be good mule deer hunting they would include Colorado, Nevada, and Arizona. Which all have a total draw system. If you look at states that have deer herds that are not so good or average they would include Idaho, Uath, and a lot of Wyoming. All of these state only have a partial draw. If we want to fix Idaho I think there has been a clear picture painted on how to do it. Look at the first three states listed.

I understand that some people don't want to lose opportunity.(probably the stand of the majority of resident hunters in Idaho).

I understand that some people want better trophy opportunity, or at least an older average age-class buck population.(probably the stand of a majority of the members of forums like this one)

What I don't understand is why so many rant and complain about IDFG and make it sound like they are out to ruin the deer herd or that they don't think it's their job to make the game herds better. While I agree some people will always be better than others at their job, most people take at least some pride in their abilities and the people in the field for F&G want more and bigger game in the field. If you actually spend some time speaking with these people you will find they are likely as equally split as the ave person on Trophy Quality vs Opportunity. They also realize in this state they understand that is the balance they are trying to maintain. If you live in a state like Nevada, they have clearly sided on Trophy Quality vs. Opportunity and I bet a lot of those residents come here when they have no opportunity. There may be some advantages to Colorado's system, but they have always trumped Idaho in herd size and quality, even in the hayday of big bucks, so that comparison in not apples and oranges.

Bottomline, this year we are paying for the better than ave hunt last year due to weather and the hard spring and oh ya the predators, but this herd will pick up this year if the winter is wet enough to produce food and warm enough not to kill off too many...same as always...its a balance.

So, if you are a Trophy hunter keeping putting in for the draws here and in Colo, Wyo, Ariz, NM, Utah and pay the price. If you are a Opportunity Hunter, then enjoy your days with the family in the field and the fine meat you get from a young buck/bull or that doe/cow. But everyone, keep debating but don't blame the DFG, because above all it's the development in this state that has the biggest impact and unless you are willing to sell your home and donate your property to the state for habitat you aren't helping anymore than the rich guy from cali who builds the big mansion on the winter ground.

Rant off...BK

I'll say one thing here. Building homes on deer's winter ground is grossly negligent. We take away their food and shelter for the winter, so where do they go... the interstate, near their past winter grounds. Anyone paid attention to how many deer have been hit along I-15 between Poky and Utah. Drive through the 'Gap' lately... blood all over the interstate, looks like a mad man whacked a bunch of deer. F&G has had a heck of a time trying to clean up all the deer off the roads so far and we don't have any snow yet. Lord... have mercy on the deer this winter is all I can say.

First, we need to get together as sportmans and voice our opinions. Attend meetings, join clubs etc... I know were not going to change the rules, but it will help the fish and game get an idea of where we are coming from!!

Our deer herds are managed for opportunity. We can only manage for opportunity for so long before our herds begin to suffer greatly. We can still have opportunity but in a different fashion.

Why not 3 point or better in most units? A 3 point buck is a management deer that needs to be controlled. Agree? So make those who want to shoot anything that walks in front of them a 3 point or better. Let the forkies grow up.

Cut back on the doe tags!! The reason these animals are controlled is because of diease, winter range, etc.. You mean to tell me that our winter range cant handle more deer numbers, BS... We have more public ground available then any other western state. Give the youths the opportunity to continue to harvest what ever they want, it gives them the confidence they need to continue the heritage..But cut way back on the controlled doe tags!! I know does need to be controlled because to many does means not enough bucks to breed them and wasting habitat on winter range. Thats my point, shoot the management bucks let the others breed and grow, give out less doe tags and your deer herds will recover. Everyone still gets their opportunity to hunt.

Give the forkies a chance to mature. These 2 point only units are a joke.. Thats the last thing we need to do to control our buck herds. Slaughter the forkies is not the answer!!

Im not saying this is the correct anwser to everything, but Im sure it wouldnt hurt to try this type of management.

We all know the things that control this world and money being #1!! Lets fight for our deer herds!! Just my 2 cents..

You guys say that Idaho has managed the resource. I call BS the IG&F has destroyed the finest mule deer resource in the mountain states!! They have hid behind the "opportunity" Statement way to long. They can't even sell the nonresident tags so they offer them to the residents. That is criminal to the resource. The only resource Idaho is good at maintaining is the predator. I fear the herd numbers are hurt so bad that it's going to take a miracle to recover any quality to herds. And for the record you have to have mature deer in the herd to have a stable and healthy herd. You have to have more than two bucks in the unit to breed the does. And the saddest part of all is the Idaho sportsman can't even agree long enough to get anything done. You Idahoan's need to wake up.

Non residents don't shoot small deer?? You must have not been in the Owhyees and seen the fork horn massacre...That hunt needs to go away!!

>You guys say that Idaho has
>managed the resource. I call
>BS the IG&F has destroyed
>the finest mule deer resource
>in the mountain states!!
>They have hid behind the
>"opportunity" Statement way to long.
> They can't even sell
>the nonresident tags so they
>offer them to the residents.
>That is criminal to the
>resource. The only resource
>Idaho is good at maintaining
>is the predator. I
>fear the herd numbers are
>hurt so bad that it's
>going to take a miracle
>to recover any quality to
>herds. And for the
>record you have to have
>mature deer in the herd
>to have a stable and
>healthy herd. You have
>to have more than two
>bucks in the unit to
>breed the does. And
>the saddest part of all
>is the Idaho sportsman can't
>even agree long enough to
>get anything done. You Idahoan's
>need to wake up.

STFU n00b!

Go back yo your home state and resume the long wait to draw a tag. Maybe if your lucky, you'll actually get to hunt for mule deer before your elderly........won't that be neat!

Gemstatejake,

As a matter of fact I was born and raised in southeastern Idaho came from a family of buck hunters. Have taken some great trophies in Idaho. Thats beside the point. You truly think the management of Idaho's deer herd is commendable? Are you smoking crack????? Did you hunt in the 80's and 90's in Idaho??? I know lets hunt every year kill every buck that walks. If for some unknown reason the buck to doe ratio get to 15 bucks to 100 doe's let's run a late hunt!! Hey Jake how many deer tags did you hunt with last fall??

When is the last time you actually saw a mature buck in Idaho??

You are either to stupid to realize there is a problem. Or you never spent time in the field when things were good in Idaho..which is it Jake??

For the love of all things holy... don't get jake started please.
Their are alot of units right now with 15/100 ratio's. Its not good. Fun and Games already admitted it.

>Gemstatejake,
>
>As a matter of fact I
>was born and raised in
>southeastern Idaho came from a
>family of buck hunters.
>Have taken some great trophies
>in Idaho. Thats beside
>the point. You truly
>think the management of Idaho's
>deer herd is commendable?
>Are you smoking crack?????
>Did you hunt in the
>80's and 90's in Idaho???
> I know lets hunt
>every year kill every buck
>that walks. If for
>some unknown reason the buck
>to doe ratio get to
>15 bucks to 100 doe's
>let's run a late hunt!!
> Hey Jake how
>many deer tags did you
>hunt with last fall??
>
> When is the last time
>you actually saw a mature
>buck in Idaho??
>
>You are either to stupid to
>realize there is a problem.
> Or you never spent
>time in the field when
>things were good in Idaho..which
>is it Jake??

Blah,Blah,Blah..........Christ I'm sick of the same old bull$hit. Southeast Idaho, thats always the example you guys want to site. Well, I know things are $hitty down there. once one of the biggest mule deer meccas on the planet now a shell of it's former self...........A real shame. From what I know a combination of factors have done it in. Bad winters...first and formost. Drought, (two things even the F&G has no power over) Predation, development/population growth and some where down the list, hunters. Never hunted down there (but I know it's history and reputation very well) from what I gather the country is not terribly difficult to get around in/hunt.......All this adds up to bad news for deer, I get it. Not gonna claim to be an authority on that region but maybe something new needs to happen in terms of management. My guess it it will never return to its former glory due to a few things listed above, regardless of how much you curtail hunting pressure.

Other areas are not in as bad a shape as many on this site would have you believe. Last fall was bad........deer numbers down really throughout the western states. Nasty winter kill was mostly too blame. If things dont change pretty quick, this winter will probably take a pretty severe toll as well. If it's deemed that emergency closures or whatever are needed, I'll be disapointed but accept it. I have no need or desire to put pressure on herds that may be hurting after two consecutive harsh winters.

What I'll never accept....is loss of opportunity due to alarmist over-management. Knee jerk reactions to natural herd fluctuation. There are plenty of states out there for guys who want to sit around and play the "I hope I draw this year" game. The second Idaho goes to a controlled only system or most of the other suggestions seen on this site, I'm done....I've gone to lengths stating my position on these matters many times on here, so I'm not gonna rehash it.....

As for your questions........ Deer management can only be evaluated on a regional basis. Some areas are being managed well. Others may need some changes. Broad generalizations or absolute statements dont apply and should be ignored.
No, I do not smoke crack.
Yes I did hunt mule deer in Idaho in the '80s and '90s.
No I do not shoot any buck I see every year.(see, I can manage myself without alot of horse$hit regulations that infringe on someone else's opportunity.)
I had two tags in my posession this season. A regular deer resident tag that I did not harvest a mule deer with. and a resident non-resident whitetail tag that I did harvest with.(you are probably one of the guys who would like to see this opportunity taken away too are'nt you?)
I saw a huge Buck last week above Riggins while steelhead fishing. Watched him for quite awhile.......super nice typical.

I'll let you be the judge as too my intelligence level.

I spent roughly 26 days actually hunting this fall on various trips. of course thats not counting scouting trips etc........

Bad winters and drought are the main excuses the so called educated officials hide behind. Yes, there is some merit to the impact of those two influences on deer herds. I will agree. But, I can speak first hand to the added destruction the over hunting has caused. I live now on the border of Wyoming and Idaho. You can see a distinct difference between one side of the line verses the other.......Not to say it's perfect in WY but at least it's better. We could go on for hours and days. I just wish Idaho hunters would stand together to and hold the f&G accountable for the poor management. My question to you and everyone who is passionate about hunting mule deer in Idaho

HOW BAD DOES IT HAVE TO GET BEFORE THE SPORTSMAN WILL STAND TOGETHER?????

No more second tags for resident or non redidents. I am from out of state, no problem from me. Go to a three point in some area's, & cut back tags in other areas. Rut hunt's, cut tags in half, or no rut hunts for three years. If that doesn't work go to a draw system. Most important kill all wolves you see.

Well said Wolfhunter.... I know IDFG can do a whole lot better, they just need to be willing to take a chance on a new plan maybe one that they manage some more areas for quality and forget about just opportunity to anyone 12 yrs and up who can get their hands on a gun.

^BIGBONE^

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom