My Idaho sheep is back

hornguy

Thought I would liven up the thread with a pic of my 2020 sheep taken in central ID. Hunted 12 days and scouted 3 months off and on. Great experience with alot of sheep sightings. Only took 20 years to draw.
20210127_111350 (002).jpg

Stunning ram! Congratulations. Is that your first, second, third, fourth ram? It’s an addiction for sure. The best kind. Thank you for sharing.

The ram is from unit 37 in central ID. It is my first ram but it is very addictive. I apply for sheep in all western states but finally drew one from where I live. It is fun, hard and very rewarding just to get up close much have the opportunity to harvest one.

Beautiful old ram congrats! What did they age him? Looks to be 9.5 to 10.5 from what I am seeing...

Horniac

I agree with the other posters, GREAT RAM AND BEAUTIFUL MOUNT.
Congrats sheep hunter!

Zeke

Thanks to all. Aged at 9.5, good eye horniac. Not sure if I will ever draw a desert but have 23 pts in az. Always heard that you either loved sheep hunting or didn't care much. It was fun and I learned a lot from some of the afflicted guys here. Will not be the same from now on.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom