My "Igor" Bull

mlycrzy

Very Active Member
This is my 09 Utah bull that my friend and taxidermist named "Igor" (for obvious reasons :) ) I am very pleased with the mount and want to thank Robert Hughes with Advanced Taxidermy for all the time and effort he put into my bull. The pedestal was made by (Elkster) Jeff and it turned out beautiful. I will remember this hunt forever! If anyone has ideas for a good habitat for the base please let me know. Thanks!

107cimg1877.jpg

4526cimg1881.jpg

2967cimg1883.jpg

7863cimg1879.jpg

8284cimg1882.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-23-10 AT 11:39AM (MST)[p]Good job on the mount ! Looks great ! That bull really has some character.

Moose

Thats a great looking bull! Got any field photos? And as for the habitat for the base, I would use something like from where it was shot, quakies, sage, pinion. Just my 2 cents worth

Look great! It turned out awesome! I was wondering how it turned out...
As far as habitat, take some foam, some of the dense stuff, cut it out and put it in the base, kind of cut it jagged on top and stuff, take some paper mache add a little color to it while you mix it with toll paints, whatever color you want the "rock" to be. You can kind of use some other paints later and add a little more color. Then put it all over the foam. It will make a cool looking rock. Then, take some dirt from under a cedar tree or something spread it around on the rock and base. Then use a mixture of water and elmers glue in a spray bottle and spray it all over the dirt. It will adhere everything together and keep the dirt from falling off. Then snag some pieces of sage and stick them in around the foam. It'll turn out pretty sweet! Let me know how it goes!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom