My Kinda Gal

She turns my crank.....but she will cause the left...that is in charge....to put a stop to her freedom...

......just like the open carry clowns in Cali accomplished

She's got a track record of disorderly conduct too. Just right for congress IMO. That's one reason why I voted for her. She don't take chit and says what's on her mind. Colorado liberals are all over this little lady to unseat her.

I live in Colorado and through jerrymandering I have a fool for my congressman (district 2). I would vote Boebert if I could. The Swamp is after her and will do whatever they can to ruin her. I hope she survives, literally.

She’s my congresscritter. It‘s going to be really entertaining around here for a while. She has the libs completely apoplectic. :cool:

She turns my crank.....but she will cause the left...that is in charge....to put a stop to her freedom...

......just like the open carry clowns in Cali accomplished
Yeah, the open carry at the local Starbucks in Central Cali was a bad idea from the start knowing which party has been in charge. Saw that coming without any Ms. Cleo palm readings.

And it's in Rifle, Colorado. I'm diggin' Mrs. Boebert and her introduction to DC. I loved her responses to the DC police chief and other issues that occurred in the Capitol in early January.

Hey Homer!

There For a Minute I Thought You were Losing it!

I Can't Find the Ancient Thread?

Maybe Founders Itchy Trigger Finger.........?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom