My Mom’s Inspiration….

DH56

And Blanks postings and his inspiration of his very good cooking has me cooking more. Mom(RIP)had a great Zucchini bread recipe and this past Christmas I tried it and have made it s few times since. Mom usually made a lot of it during the summer using fresh zucchini from their garden.

It usually disappears fairly quickly and the kids take quite a bit home as well when they stop over.

It started like this …..

IMG_5169.jpeg

IMG_5170.jpeg

And poured the ingredients in bread pans …

IMG_5171.jpeg

And then cooked for 50 minutes and came out great. I found several of her recipes and will be doing more. Venison tenderloins came out great as well last week.

Finished Zucchinni bread-

IMG_5173.jpeg

IMG_5175.jpeg

You need to post up your recipe. My mom liked growing zucchini, she always said it was one of the few things in the garden that would not die on her. ??
I liked them pickled, or raw as a salad topping. Could never stomach them cooked. She liked making zucchini Parmesan. I would always tell her that was a waste of good spaghetti sauce and cheese. ??

You need to post up your recipe. My mom liked growing zucchini, she always said it was one of the few things in the garden that would not die on her. ??
I liked them pickled, or raw as a salad topping. Could never stomach them cooked. She liked making zucchini Parmesan. I would always tell her that was a waste of good spaghetti sauce and cheese. ??
My dad had a garden until he passed. Always planted zucchini and mom would make zucchini bread every summer. Everyone loved it. My mom was German/Italian and my dad was Italian and Her lasagna was delirious. My dad and uncles use to get together and make sausage, Salami, Cheese etc….

I will post the recipe here tomorrow.

Same here Blank.

For those that wanted the recipe here it is. You can vary the chopped walnuts/ Raisins to your liking. Last batch I only added 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts and liked it. I also had it in the oven an additional 5-10 minutes as well since it needed a bit more time.

IMG_4607.jpeg

IMG_4608.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom