MY NAME IS bobcatHILTON!!!

B

bobcatbess

IF I EVER GET MY AZZ IN A NINE-LINE BIND!!!

MY NAME WILL BE bobcatHILTON!!!

JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST!!!

WOULD IT WORK FOR ME THOUGH???

WTF???

I THINK IF SHE CAN PULL IT OFF SO SHOULD THE REST OF US!!!

JUST KIDDING!!!

LETS NOT STEP AS LOW AS SHE HAS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING HOW MUCH CASH WAS INVOLVED ON THIS DEAL???

She'll be headed back to jail today, judge is going to over rule the decision of home arrest.

Sorry; but I'll have to pass on watching the bobcatHILTON video..........RIMROCK

My guess is that this judge will deem her un-fit for jail , let her off with a lesser sentence like probation with mandatory this and mandatory that which in the end results in alot of nothing and then this judge will be seen later on(can't give it away that easy or too soon)driving a new latest and greatest car of choice by Holly Wood yeah hoos. She's a hag and I say Pisss on HER!

GIVE THE GIRL A BREAK, SHE"S HAD IT PRETTY TOUGH AS OF LATE. SHE MEANS WELL, AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF...SHE HASN'T BEEN DRAWN FOR ANY GOOD LE TAGS AS MOST OF YOU HUNTER TYPES HAVE. SHOW A LITTLE COMPASSION HUH, BESIDES SHE'S REALLY CUTE. -----YD.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-07 AT 02:58PM (MST)[p]

SHE A SCUMBAG! TO FRECKEN GOOD TO WALKING THE PLANT..it cracks me up every time these spoiled rich people believe their above the law..put them in gen lockup.. make her shower like everyone else, feed her baloney...hell they make it taste like ham, bacon, smoked turkey, tuna! and brused apple pie..yummy! her family could put hundreds on the vending machine card and she could have the finest...jeez now Al Sharpten is going to weigh in... who next? she's was never hot and was glad to see whats his name glue her eye shut!!!!!if she bent over and dropped tro and said have at it cowboy ya I would but I would be thinking of my ex!!!
RM

The judge was pissed, she was late. Judge sent her back to jail for 42 days, she was cryin' for Moma....LOMAO.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Rackmaster,

Stop messing around, and tell me what you really mean.

You're very, very correct.

fyi,
lrv

LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-07 AT 06:14PM (MST)[p]I'm with Rimrock Hell NO to the BobcatHilton video!!! hehehe

Rack wins the line of the day:

"If she bent over and dropped tro and said have at it cowboy ya I would but I would be thinking of my ex!!!" LMAO too funny

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD... BC-SLUT... Thanks for bringing up such an unsavory topic.

I guess I'll swallow my pride and volunteer to "SPANK" her naked bottom.... hey, somebody has to do it.

These little media slunts are boring.

RUS

"FOR CRYING OUT LOUD" AND I QUOTE!!!

BEEN A WHILE SINCE I WAS CALLED A SLUT!!!

WTF RUS???

I'LL BET YOU'D SPANK HER REAL GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING IF RUS WILL MAKE A MOVIE???

Mr. Bess,

Yes he will.

And I've Been selected to play Rus in this
Silver Screen Extravaganza.

I'm learning all of the finer points right now.

Think It will come naturally.

fyi
lrv

"bobcatHILTON" your words not mine...... now that's a visual I could live with out... <smile>

RUS

I dono about Mr. Bess he must be into the cat-nip. Next thing ya know he will want to be lesbianbess!!

Rutnbuck

She probably doesn't like the kind of "partying" the gals in the jail prefer!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom