My New Title

kilowatt

Back almost 19 years ago my Great-Grand Daughter was born and I was 19 years younger.
Well just two (2) days ago she had her first child, an 8lb 8oz little boy. Born on 2-2-16.
So now I am a Great-Great Grandfather and still sort of surprised that I would ever seen this moment but it has happened.

8467anthoneesantiagolopez.jpg

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Hey Kilo?

How old does that make you?:D

RAZZIN Ya!

Congratulations!

[font color="blue"]"This is the USA where people get Paid to Watch
People that are
Watching You!"[/font]

Not too early to be shopping for a new rifle for him and building up points!

Please don't let him be a Dodger fan!!!!:D

That there is really nice Kilo, way to hang in there.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

> Hey Kilo?
>
>How old does that make you?:D
>
>
>RAZZIN Ya!
>
>Congratulations!
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]"This is the USA where
>people get Paid to Watch
>
>People that are
>Watching You!"[/font]
>
>

A gentleman doesn't ask.

Good looking kid there Brian!! Posterity is awesome!! Congrats!!!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

LAST EDITED ON Feb-04-16 AT 09:50PM (MST)[p]FEDDOC....next month on the 29th I will be 74 years young...LOL

This fall I am going back to Vietnam for 2 weeks to see all the changes over there. Lots of "young" eye candy there too.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

BRIAN.......THATS A CUTE LITTLE FELLA, CONGRATS !!! I AM A GF AN IT SURE IS FUN, SPEND AS MUCH TIME WITH HIM AS YOU CAN................YD.

How's your son Cain doing? I'd heard him and Able had a little falling out awhile back. Hope the rest of the family is good. Congrats on the new addition!

Really though, very cool, congrats! Not many get to see their posterity across 6 generations. Pretty amazing really.

KW, you didn't look old enough to be a Great Grandfather when I met you. Must have gotten started young in all generations.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-16 AT 10:50PM (MST) by kilowatt (moderator)[p]Kilo congrats on being a G-G-Grandfather. That young man is going to be big enough to be a linebacker on a professional football team.
Your 25-06 will be the perfect pass down rifle for him when he gets about 8-9 years old.

RELH

Kilo I hate to tell you this, but my Great Grandfather fought in the great rebellion or the civil war as you Yankees called it. By chance did you ever meet him.

RELH

RELH Now that was a good one for sure.
Congrats on a new one to the family line.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

So kilowatt, is that little guys MM handle going to be milliwatt?

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom