my own business

huntercameron

i want to start up my own business selling digital cameras and camcorders how do i get started ? let me know thanks

Last edited:
Find somewhere to buy them cheaper than you can sell them. That’s pretty much all there is. I used to read business plans that said that in 30 pages.

During COVID epidemy I think would be better to do it online. The first stem it's your idea, second stem quality software developers. Then production and advertisment.

During COVID epidemy I think would be better to do it online. The first stem it's your idea, second stem quality software developers like https://mlsdev.com/services/mobile-app-development. Then production and advertisment.
Another thing to keep in mind is that some of the latest mobile platforms, like Android, are written in XML. To use these platforms with existing web development tools, it is necessary to convert your web-based data into portable XML.

Find somewhere to buy them cheaper than you can sell them. That’s pretty much all there is. I used to read business plans that said that in 30 pages.
They can't possibly any more annoying to read than they are to write. And quite frankly, I'm shocked to hear that many of them have ever been read beyond some poor proof reading clerk. I know I've been dumbfounded by more than one proposal being approved that would be considered "smartass" at best...

They can't possibly any more annoying to read than they are to write. And quite frankly, I'm shocked to hear that many of them have ever been read beyond some poor proof reading clerk. I know I've been dumbfounded by more than one proposal being approved that would be considered "smartass" at best...
Somebody has to vote to approve stupid ideas. At least in a publicly traded outfit with a penchant for “transparency” .

My advice still holds. Works whether you sell them out of the trunk of your car another one of the 10,000 online sites.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom