My sons 2020 buck

passthrough

Talk about an amazing week in the woods! We had an amazing hunt, he passed on 39 bucks in 6 days, not including any forkies. We chased 3 giants, the smallest being a mid 190's kind of buck with matching kickers. The other two were slammer bucks both over that magic 200 mark. We couldn't pass on this guy with only a day left in the hunt. A true trophy, probably a 6-7 year old buck that has amazing mass, scoring right at 185.
IMG_8046.jpg
IMG_8038.jpg
IMG_8033.jpg

Passing on a ton of these kind of bucks
IMG_7998.jpg

IMG_7978.JPG

Plenty of nap time...
IMG_8008.jpg

And arts and crafts waiting on our giants to show up...
IMG_8014.jpg

and seeing some awesome petroglyphs
IMG_7973.jpg

I am so blessed to have two sons that enjoy the outdoors as much as I do. I can't wait for my next one.

Great buck, congratulations to him! Good job on passing on the smaller bucks and sorting through them to get a great buck.

Thanks guys! He has been very blessed in drawing tags. He drew it last year as well, and killed a great buck going 178. It was his decision to try for a bigger buck and had the mindset that he was ok not killing a buck unless it was bigger than last years. Its so cool to see him mature as a hunter, to see him understand that he had a premium tag and the value of it.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom