My sons first deer hunt.

live4muleys

My son drew his first deer hunt and he was very excited. He did a great job practicing. We spotted this buck about 3/4 mile out and moved in. We watched them for about an hour before we made our final move. We had to crawl the last 140 yards and he made a great shot at 289 yards. Dropped the buck in his tracks.
20211124_132258.jpg
20211124_132619.jpg
Screenshot_20211124-133757_Video Player.jpg

So awesome what an awesome moment for you and your son! Congratulations. Looks like you have a hunting partner for life .

Just in time for the Super Bowl. Carved my sons whitetail from November. He is a huge Bengals fan. Wouldn't have been my first choice to carve on it but when I showed him he teared up with joy. Made it all worth it.
20220204_144937.jpg
20220204_144947.jpg
20220204_145037.jpg

Congrats! Curious to see what caliber he was using. My kids are starting up this year!
I think it is safe to say what caliber he used on the New Mexico forum, but don't say it on some of the others LOL. He used my nephews 6.5 Creedmoor with a muzzle break. He loves shooting this gun. I would buy him one if we didn't have my nephews to borrow anytime we need to. He used it two years ago on his antelope as well.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom