My son's going ibex hunting

nmtaxi

Very Active Member
I can't believe it. A little over a week after I get back from moose hunting in Alaska, I'll be taking my kid on his youth only trophy ibex hunt!!! I hope I'm recovered by then.

That is so freakin Awesome with all the time you have spent down there you should put the hammer down on a real giant. Congrats to you and your son.

Jordan

big congrats...

we' ll recovere after hard job skinning 2 moose!!! time go fast!!

we need to discuss more soon!!! again....congrats!!

vinihunt

Congrats to you and your son. I sure hope he finds a nice billy, one just like on your video feed would be just right eh. I hope you and Vini slay some nice bulls, I'm actually excited to hear all about that hunt.

I'm sure he'll do good. I can't believe what a mature hunter he is for only being 12 years old.
As far as moose goes, hell yeah we're going to drop some big ones. I was there 3 years ago and didn't get anything. This time I'm trying to correct all my mistakes. The hunt is actually pretty affordable. If we kill a moose and a caribou each, the hunt will be cheaper than some of the elk landowner tags I've seen (about $4000). If we don't kill anything, it will run about $2500. And that cost is from out the door of my house and back. We'll see how the hunt goes and I'll be more than happy to share the information with anybody interested. Septemeber is going to be an awesome month.

Thats an awesome oppurtunity for four son. Hope we get to see photos of a really nice one that he harvested. Tell him good luck.
I can't wait to see photos of trophies from you alls mose hunt.

Anybody care to give an idiot who put in for bow ibex and drew it some pointers being as he has never even seen one and knows nothing at all about them except they live in HE!!?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom